Welcome to Gaia! ::

8D Why yes, I am a dork! rofl <333333333 (Noo I don't think Fuufuu's annoying for talking about it! xD I think I'm annoying. I rant and spam my blog too much and get paranoid that my flist hates me for spamming them so much. xDD;;; ) Nuh uhh. Fluff faiils. @@;;; Sometimes when it's something really deep, I feel helpless cause I don't know how to answer them when they talk to me about it and I feel bad about it. >>;;

Uhhh. xD;; It's Fuufuu's choice? xDD;;;<3333333 Nuh uhh~ XD heart heart

I stay angry for hours if I'm in a bad mood. <<;;; I'd have a really short fuse and would lash out on my siblings for disturbing me. xD;;; Fuufuu's the opposite of Fluff. I used to get along with my dad but now it's just. Ehhh. >>;; I'm okay with him, but I don't talk to him much. My dad is REALLY tempermental. @@;; He has quicker mood swings than I do! xD;;; I'm close to my mom but I'm too stubborn to confide in her sometimes. <<;;; Awww Fuufuu's mom sounds scary. >>;; xD;;<33333

xD;; Same. I don't want to face my dad's scary wrath. >>;; Fluff hates being yelled at and will start sulking then cry if she does. <<;;;; >>;; My parents fought a lot in Sophomore year and my mom kept telling me she was going to divorce my dad >>;; I got really scared and broke down a few times because of it and I couldn't stand all the yelling and argument I kept hearing downstairs. <<;;;; xD;; I kind of feel stupid now that I think about it. xD;;;<333333
Confushious
DIVAGATION

:'O! --doesn't know what we're doing--

DIGGING

I don't either. XDD;;; <3333

-points- I drew that. O:
Charrlieeeeee~ Let's go to candy mountain Charlieeeee~

Charlieeeee~ Chaaarrrlieeeee~

XDDDDDD
My dad wants us to play Tragedy by the BeeGees for his funeral. xd
Yeah were started bursting.
hahahha it's such an upbeat song. We were watching the MGM concert earlier.

During dinner we were talking about anaesthesiologist which is what Kevin wants to be.. and then we talked about careers in general and then rocket scientists..
It's pretty interesting how we talked about the pressure and lack of oxygen and how astronauts have to vacuum out their poopoo via a tube.. says my brother and dad.
Oooo~

XD;;; Thats interesting.
Ewwwww vacuum poo via tube?!

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
A nice && awesome dork!? 4laugh :Heart: <333333 (xD;; Hush you~<333 Your not annoying~ xD;;<33 You rant about things that actually matter. xD;;<33 And everyone needs to rant once in a while~ xD;;<3) @@;; I know how you feel. @@:; I don't like going "I know how you feel~ D:~" 'cause what if it's like...

:: "My brother died. gonk "
Me :: "...I know how you feel. D:~"

No, I bloody well don't. xD;;<3 I don't like saying things that'll hurt either. xD; 'Cause when that happens, I tend to say whatever I honestly feel, and sometimes, saying what I feel doesn't help the situation. xD;; Like...it makes they even madder/sadder? xD;;<33

D<! Answerrrssssss. D< <3

xD;; If I'm in a bad mood, I stay angry for a while...but I tend to hold it all in. xD;; And lash out only when I'm spoken too. xD;; --horrible-- I'm a generally quiet person... xD;; so I don't talk much to family, so it's even worst when I'm mad at them? xD;;<3 @@;; <333 Ahh~ I'm glad I'm closer to my dad though. xD;; He's very laid back. <33 And compared to my mom...that's a huge relief. xD;; Unfortunately, I'm mor elike my mom than my dad in that department. xd :Heart: --very unforvingin-- >>;; xD;;<33

Aww~ xD;;<33 I'm a cryer too. >>;; I don't like anger directed at me. xD;; It makes me feel tiny and unforgiveable. xD;;<33 D:~ I hate when they fight. >>;; 'Cause a lot of the times, my dad drives off, (with screeching tires. >>;; ) and goes to a bar or something. And then guess what? He's gonna have to drive home afterwards. >>;; <//3 When they fight, I usually stay up til he gets home. >>;;

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
lnconnu-
Confushious
DIVAGATION

:'O! --doesn't know what we're doing--

DIGGING

I don't either. XDD;;; <3333

-points- I drew that. O:
WITH SHOVELS.

xD;; I feel bad. xD;; I had to dictionary.com these words up. xd :Heart: <3

Yes you did! 4laugh heart
Confushious
WITH SHOVELS.

POOPER SCOOPER

XD ;; <333 I was only listing words that came to my head!

4laugh heart

yar I get off now. Aunt's being a**l. -___- Night!!

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
lnconnu-
Confushious
WITH SHOVELS.

POOPER SCOOPER

XD ;; <333 I was only listing words that came to my head!

4laugh heart

yar I get off now. Aunt's being a**l. -___- Night!!

; O;

I wanted to sound cool though...

xD;;

Night skittles~<3

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
xD I'll accept that. <333333 (xD;; But I just rant about school and life in general? True true. Not ranting will make everyone explode. rofl heart heart ) Yup yup. <<;;

Being cautious when others are sensitive! @@;; Although sometimes I tend to make the situation worse when I attempt to cheer them up. >>;;;

xDD;;; Fuufuu deciiiiddessss~

xD I'm loud and annoying in my family. But I'm reeaally quiet when it comes to huge family gatherings. >>;; xD I like my mom more. She's more laid back and is the one that convinced my dad to not be so uptight about my grades and stuff. @@;;; xDD;; I duno what people say when they compare me to my parents. I just hear "She looks alot like her mom!" xD;;;

I rarely cry. @@;; So it's fjwogalkdf when I start crying. >>;; Me too~ I hate anger being directed at me for no reason and makes me feel stupid and guilty as if I did something wrong and if it was my fault. When my parents fight, they usually storm off into another room, with my dad slamming and throwing our things away. >>;; DD: Eeee thats not good for your dad!
Eeee @@; Sorry Fuufuu. I need to go to bed before it gets even later. I'll talk to you tomorrow~ Night~! <33333333333333
Things I've Learned This Summer;

1. People will still your bedroom if you are gone for two weeks or more.
    (Remind me to install locks.)
    2. My brother is getting married in 09'.
    3. ..and no my father is still not dead yet.

;'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces