Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grow G Inc

User Image

Pick your Character!

A free Wonderland outfit giveaway!
To start your adventure just take a pick from the list below and I will send you the outfit.
Costumes may be removed if unavailable,
so get them while there here!

~Hair & eyes not included in any avi~
All Avi may come to you in various colors!

User Image Alice1 User Image Alice2 User Image Alice3
User Image Red Queen1(with hair) User Image Red Queen2(with hair) User Image Red Queen3
User Image Red Raven User Image Black Raven User Image Madd Hatter (With Hair) User Image Dinah
User Image White Rabbit User Image March Hare
User Image Dormouse User Image Cheshire Cat User Image Queens Frog User Image Lizard without a ladder (fun fact is there are NO ladders on Gaia!)

Tweedles Dee & Dum:
User Image (Disney) User Image (Burton) User Image (Blue)User Image (Red) User Image(Adult1) User Image (Adult 2)

Do you still have the mad hatter with hair?

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Nidorous
DarknessLoved1
FemmeValentine
DarknessLoved1

Thank you, thank you! heart
We try so very hard.
We are also planning an event for the return of The Walking Dead,
so if you like zombies, please keep an eye out for that event,
or if you like I can add you to a list of people I will be pm ing about the event heart

Omg yessss emotion_zombie
I would love to be added to a notification list!! It's almost February and I've been waiting so long for it to come back on! 1hr a week just isn't enough ;-;
Thank you for the offer to! And if I can help in anyway, I'd love to be apart of it!

Yea im a total zombie nut, I love The Walking Dead!
An hour is nowhere near long enough, I could watch the whole season in one sitting emotion_facepalm

I added you to my list, and I will be sure you get all the details when the event is first released,
also any help you would like to provide is always awesome, we love receiving donations of gold or items for events or even a little help with rules/errors in games or anything else you think you may be able to provide. We love helping people, and we love getting help too emotion_kirakira

Did someone say zombies? emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Hi Nidorous! biggrin
Welcome to Wonderland!
Oh my yes...even in Wonderland..we love our zombies. wink

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
DarknessLoved1
Aeris Dysnomia

Lol, around here they like to call my size thick, I have some belly but im mostly thighs!
I am kinda short myself, im 4'9 and happy...

I wish you could go shopping with me, im sure we would have lots of fun together 4laugh
The mall in Birmingham is epic, I mean its actually got a 5star hotel attached to it,
and a huge food court, plus right outside the mall is a ton of other really nice shopping strips whee

I have never had lamb, I wouldnt mind trying it but its never come up, the only time I tried curry I got sick and I blame the curry so I never tried it again, but in general I will try most things.

Sorry if im chatting you to death today, dont hurt your wrist banging on the keyboard for me emotion_bigheart

Darkness, your tank is glowing. wahmbulance

Grabbed your glow.

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
FemmeValentine
Check out my Alice cosplay! It's still getting worked on, but I thought I'd share what has become of it for now. heart I might change my outfit soon so here it is in post:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two thumbs up! heart
omg i got the greatest gift for getting the 888.... im so excited thanks again for this event its been a blast and best part it keeps on going with the different dates into different contests fun fun fun

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Ashe Landers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Totally should have submitted this for the image contest... it's such a cool cake!

That cake is too cute to eat!

Your tank is glowing! wahmbulance

Grabbed your glow.

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Stefbob
Grow G Inc

User Image

Pick your Character!

To start your adventure just take a pick from the list below and I will send you the outfit.

User Image Red Queen1(with hair) User Image Red Queen2(with hair) User Image Red Queen3
User Image Red Raven User Image Black Raven User Image Madd Hatter (With Hair) User Image Dinah
User Image Dormouse User Image Cheshire Cat User Image Queens Frog User Image Lizard without a ladder (fun fact is there are NO ladders on Gaia!)

Tweedles Dee & Dum:
User Image (Disney) User Image (Burton) User Image (Blue)User Image (Red) User Image(Adult1) User Image (Adult 2)

We should have that particular avi left but we'll double check to make sure.
If that one is left then Grow Gaia Inc will send you a trade with the items needed to make the avi. xd

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
wicked crazy witch
omg i got the greatest gift for getting the 888.... im so excited thanks again for this event its been a blast and best part it keeps on going with the different dates into different contests fun fun fun

I'm happy to hear that you're really enjoying yourself. 3nodding
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch

i meet new people i get gifts and i love the minute that your waiting to ee if you get a matching one. awesome

Animal Consumer

1littlewolfy
Nidorous
DarknessLoved1
FemmeValentine
DarknessLoved1

We try so very hard.
or if you like I can add you to a list of people I will be pm ing about the event heart

I would love to be added to a notification list!! It's almost February and I've been waiting so long for it to come back on! 1hr a week just isn't enough ;-;
Thank you for the offer to! And if I can help in anyway, I'd love to be apart of it!

An hour is nowhere near long enough, I could watch the whole season in one sitting emotion_facepalm

I added you to my list, and I will be sure you get all the details when the event is first released,
also any help you would like to provide is always awesome, we love receiving donations of gold or items for events or even a little help with rules/errors in games or anything else you think you may be able to provide. We love helping people, and we love getting help too emotion_kirakira

Hi Nidorous! biggrin
Welcome to Wonderland!

emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta Zombies in wonderland!

...you know, that could be fun! blaugh

And...Hiiiii. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick 4laugh

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
wicked crazy witch
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch

i meet new people i get gifts and i love the minute that your waiting to ee if you get a matching one. awesome

It's good that you're meeting new people. biggrin
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch

yah it is? they have been so helpful with info for new profiles, its awesome, plus i got some siggy and friends and as long as i worked in the towns every-night , i will be opening a charity myself

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Nidorous
1littlewolfy
Nidorous
DarknessLoved1
FemmeValentine
DarknessLoved1

We try so very hard.

Hi Nidorous! biggrin
Welcome to Wonderland!

emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta Zombies in wonderland!

...you know, that could be fun! blaugh

And...Hiiiii. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick 4laugh

*while wiping zombie slobbers off burning_eyes blaugh *.....Yes, zombies in Wonderland could be fun and why not..if Once upon a Time can give us Jafar and the Genie then we can have Zombies. rofl

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
wicked crazy witch
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch
1littlewolfy
wicked crazy witch

yah it is? they have been so helpful with info for new profiles, its awesome, plus i got some siggy and friends and as long as i worked in the towns every-night , i will be opening a charity myself

That's great! xd
Good luck with your future charity. 3nodding biggrin
1littlewolfy
Stefbob
Grow G Inc

User Image

Pick your Character!

Tweedles Dee & Dum:

We should have that particular avi left but we'll double check to make sure.
If that one is left then Grow Gaia Inc will send you a trade with the items needed to make the avi. xd

I would appreciate that a great deal, i could use any items but getting to be a charcater. I look forward to being the Madd Hatter, my favorite of all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff