Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
wow D: thats super stupid!!
what are the odds of the exact same first AND last name though? @.@
i had a guy who had the same last name as me but it was 1 letter of [like, mine has 2 F's and the end and he had 1] and the teachers were like 'OMG~ ARE YOU GUYS, LIKE, RELATED??' and its like 'ITS NOT THE SAME LAST NAME. WHY WOULD IT BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT? =`. = NO WE ARENT RELATED' we didnt even look alike, i had black hair and he had blond @.@

but yeah i got totally lucky that my bus lady noticed and let me stay on, unfortunately, that meant i stayed on every day o_o because dad was..always late.. u.u;; then he found out she was doing that for me, and took it as a sign that he could be like 20 min later

We weren't even the same race. She was african american and I'm caucasian emotion_facepalm Like I don't get how they ALWAYS got it wrong. And they kept promising "oh we'll fix it, it'll never happen again" which was nothing but a LIE. My mom made it a point to talk to the office before I started high school and you know what? In my ENTIRE four years there I never once had an issue with it. So tell me how they could make sure it didn't happen for my entire four years and the junior high couldn't figure it out for the ONE school year (since the other girl was a year behind me)
idk, maybe they put a little notice or something
your mother seemed to do something right though and scared the crap outta them xD

Not scary enough apparently for the junior high lol But yeah she made sure to check my record in junior high because she didn't want any of this negative stuff which the other girl did to accidentally be on my record.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
i had a guy who had the same last name as me but it was 1 letter of [like, mine has 2 F's and the end and he had 1] and the teachers were like 'OMG~ ARE YOU GUYS, LIKE, RELATED??' and its like 'ITS NOT THE SAME LAST NAME. WHY WOULD IT BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT? =`. = NO WE ARENT RELATED' we didnt even look alike, i had black hair and he had blond @.@

but yeah i got totally lucky that my bus lady noticed and let me stay on, unfortunately, that meant i stayed on every day o_o because dad was..always late.. u.u;; then he found out she was doing that for me, and took it as a sign that he could be like 20 min later

We weren't even the same race. She was african american and I'm caucasian emotion_facepalm Like I don't get how they ALWAYS got it wrong. And they kept promising "oh we'll fix it, it'll never happen again" which was nothing but a LIE. My mom made it a point to talk to the office before I started high school and you know what? In my ENTIRE four years there I never once had an issue with it. So tell me how they could make sure it didn't happen for my entire four years and the junior high couldn't figure it out for the ONE school year (since the other girl was a year behind me)
your mother seemed to do something right though and scared the crap outta them xD

Not scary enough apparently for the junior high lol But yeah she made sure to check my record in junior high because she didn't want any of this negative stuff which the other girl did to accidentally be on my record.
at least she checked
and damn that girl just seems like a wreck..

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh
TheLostNobody
Sinister_Bunneh

at least she checked
and damn that girl just seems like a wreck..

I regularly get sent baby supplies too...or rather I use to until I wrote all of them and told them to get their crap straight because I have no baby nor am I pregnant. So I think that had to have been something to do with her, though how I got sent it instead is beyond me.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

TheLostNobody

I regularly get sent baby supplies too...or rather I use to until I wrote all of them and told them to get their crap straight because I have no baby nor am I pregnant. So I think that had to have been something to do with her, though how I got sent it instead is beyond me.
O_o;; woah!
well im glad you responded and told them to stop!

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
i got given free baby formula when i went to my gynecologist appointment a few weeks ago the nurse thought i was prego (i'm just fat lol) but i tried to give it back and they refused so i took it and wound up giving it to my guinea pig who's still a bit under weight it seamed to help him out quite a bit tho.
BunnyStark
so how about that Hoenn remake we get this fall? now i'm even more motivated to get a 3DS lol if someone will hire me.. =_= gonna go back up to food lion later and go by the pet store this weekend. i only need enough to make my car payment an get a DS since my dad put off me and my brother moving to FL for another year.

what Hoenn remake?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
GLJordan

what Hoenn remake?
Omega Sapphire and Alpha Ruby, coming out in November. They were announced a few days ago.
I'm very “meh" about it. I'm not a huge gen 3 fan, but I'll probably give the games a try. Maybe.
I really hope that a Pokemon Z version is on the way at some point. :[

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
morning! should make an effort to actually pack today

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
Good morning and yeah, you should!

I'm debating if I want to do my dance workout or just skip it for today.
I already did 4 different dance routines from the first DVD this week, and I think 4 days of that may be more than enough.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Rainbowrific Renia
pigy152
Good morning and yeah, you should!

I'm debating if I want to do my dance workout or just skip it for today.
I already did 4 different dance routines from the first DVD this week, and I think 4 days of that may be more than enough.

lol yeah i would take a day off!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
GLJordan

what Hoenn remake?
Omega Sapphire and Alpha Ruby, coming out in November. They were announced a few days ago.
I'm very “meh" about it. I'm not a huge gen 3 fan, but I'll probably give the games a try. Maybe.
I really hope that a Pokemon Z version is on the way at some point. :[
tbh idk what the big deal is... o-o;;
i mean, tbh the ONLY REASON theyre doing gen 3 is because theyve remade every other gen other than the last 3 games.
and nintendo knows even with 2 smash games, and this remake, theyre gonna lose a lot of money this year.
if they did dlc smash characters, or like, dlc pokemon or dlc gym battles or dlc pokemon 'plot line', theyd be a lot better off! but tbh nintendo is super against dlc since they hadnt really done much of it before and thats kinda been their thing. but atm their 'thing' is losing a bunch of money.
im not really a nintendo fangirl or anything, but their marketing has been very weird the past few years and theyve super dropped the ball...they couldve used the extra year to make the wiiU better, or just..better. xD
or marketed it better, but at this point its a loss cause

im sure theyre gonna have to branch out into like..3rd party businesses for apps or something on the phone...im unsure how much longer theyll be in console gaming.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

User Image

The first and second generation games HAD to be remade because of the big changes in gameplay from gen 3 onward.
Gen 3 NEVER needed a remake. People were bitching about it for the longest time, and looked for hints in every single thing in hopes that it would happen. Now it has, and I don't get why. Along with being underwhelmed by gen 3 since the beginning, it just seems silly to me.
I mean, I'm happy for people who love the 3rd generation, but there's no logical reason for these games to be happening.
I also kinda hate the names Alpha and Omega for the games. It's like... making them seem superior. Maybe that's just me, but the names irritate me.

I'll be sorely upset if a Z version never happens because of this. They already dropped the ball on the Gray version everyone was expecting (although Black 2 and White 2 were basically Gray).

But anyway, I'm not going to complain about the remakes anymore. I'll reserve judgement for when I actually play one of them, if I do. I've already been called all sorts of names because I'm not a fan of gen 3. I swear... hardcore Pokemon fans are so childish.
talk2hand

You're right, they could've focused on the Wii U, but that's definitely Nintendo's fault. I completely blame GameFreak for this unnecessary Pokemon remake. At the same time, right now Nintendo is only making money because of the 3DS and they know that, so they'll keep pushing for people to buy the games for the system. I mean, I love Nintendo and I have zero interest in ever getting a Wii U. I love my 3DS and Smash Bros. is gonna be on it, so I'm good.
Obviously they did right in their marketing for the 3DS. I'm not sure how they managed to screw things up with the Wii U.

Oh, and I don't get why they don't do DLC for things. The closest we've gotten to that is the Pokemon Bank, which is only $5 a year. Even though that's insanely cheap, I only did the free trial. It's still not worth it to me, they need to come up with something better, something more integral to the games.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
pigy152
lol yeah i would take a day off!

User Image

I did!
xD
I was sweating enough today from the short walk I took, haha.

So did you start packing?

User Image
User Image

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
ummm...no XD i have made a list of everything im bringing, so that when its time to come back home, i wont forget anything. i hope the suitcase will be big enough! ;A;

i have shaved meh legs and underarms though. thats about all ive gotten done lol

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Lol
And when are you leaving?

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit