Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another yer has passed, and a new year begins, Welcome 2018!

Best wishes to everyone in the New Year! 0.3394495412844 33.9% [ 37 ]
Can't wait for summer vacation 0.1743119266055 17.4% [ 19 ]
January has already been so crazy! 0.073394495412844 7.3% [ 8 ]
Please don't forget to vote for the thread! :) 0.41284403669725 41.3% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
_Katzchen26_
Castiel Lover
Chika!! emotion_bigheart

Heeeeeey Cas!!!!
How the frig have you been? Hope all is well during this pandemic!

I'm alright. Finally got my ruby ticket. whee
Yeah, staying inside as much as I can. Hope you are, too.
How are you and the kiddos and hubby?

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Castiel Lover
_Katzchen26_
Castiel Lover
Chika!! emotion_bigheart

Heeeeeey Cas!!!!

I am outside every chance I can get with the kiddos. Best part of living outside the city and having a huge backyard. Haha. Avoiding people is super easy.

Hubby is doing good, he is off work until mid/end of May and then he goes back. (Which I can't for, haha. We are both driving each other crazy.)

The kiddos are doing great! (I wish I knew how to upload pictures on here, photobucket is broken)
My son is 2 and my daughter is 1. They are are awesome kids, pretty chill too. They get along really well. Lilith has been walking since 9 months and now she is running. Hahah. She knows when she shouldn't have something because she will run away when you ask her what she has. Bahaha. It is super funny. Viktor is in testing faze, like when you tell him no and he looks at you and does it anyways. He is getting better now.

Buddy doggo passed away Sunday, he was 13. It has been really hard on me and hubby. I can barely look at other dogs without crying. The kids are to young to understand that he is gone. We are getting him cremated and I am making him an Alter on my book shelf. He was the best doggo in the world, so gentle and loving.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
_Katzchen26_
Castiel Lover
_Katzchen26_
Castiel Lover
Chika!! emotion_bigheart

Heeeeeey Cas!!!!

I am outside every chance I can get with the kiddos. Best part of living outside the city and having a huge backyard. Haha. Avoiding people is super easy.

Hubby is doing good, he is off work until mid/end of May and then he goes back. (Which I can't for, haha. We are both driving each other crazy.)

The kiddos are doing great! (I wish I knew how to upload pictures on here, photobucket is broken)
My son is 2 and my daughter is 1. They are are awesome kids, pretty chill too. They get along really well. Lilith has been walking since 9 months and now she is running. Hahah. She knows when she shouldn't have something because she will run away when you ask her what she has. Bahaha. It is super funny. Viktor is in testing faze, like when you tell him no and he looks at you and does it anyways. He is getting better now.

Buddy doggo passed away Sunday, he was 13. It has been really hard on me and hubby. I can barely look at other dogs without crying. The kids are to young to understand that he is gone. We are getting him cremated and I am making him an Alter on my book shelf. He was the best doggo in the world, so gentle and loving.

Sounds like the kids are a handful lol. Try to enjoy being trapped in the house with hubby. You'll miss it when he goes back to work.

So sorry about your doggo. I know how you feel. The pain will get easier as time goes on. For now, try to keep yourselves distracted. For me it was playing dominoes and card games with my parents every night.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Castiel Lover

Sounds like the kids are a handful lol. Try to enjoy being trapped in the house with hubby. You'll miss it when he goes back to work.

So sorry about your doggo. I know how you feel. The pain will get easier as time goes on. For now, try to keep yourselves distracted. For me it was playing dominoes and card games with my parents every night.

Oh I know I will! Haha, Though by the time he is back to work I should have him house trained. He is already starting to clean up his messes. Bahaha.

I have been playing Skyrim which has been a great distraction, but I only play when the kids are napping or if they are doing their own thing. But the kids keep me busy so that is good.
I woke up this morning at 630am because I thought I heard him walking around the house. Then when I realized that I was hearing things I fell back asleep on the couch until the kids woke up at 7ish.
We get his ashes tomorrow, so I can't wait to have him home.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Here are the kiddos!

Viktor

User Image

Lilith

User Image

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Shy Regular

im glad that i got to chat with the everyone apart of this Charity.
ive had help getting items plenty of times and im grateful.
it sucks that people fell off of gaia and gaia's inflation as well
but the experience wasnt half bad
thanks for everything.

Gudinhai's Wife

Hilarious Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I am saddened to announce the closure of GKTC. This Charity has been around for YEARS but it is time she retired.

I just have no time for it anymore, nor do I know anyone who would be able to take over running this place full-time.

I will still be on gaia once in awhile. When I have free time and what not. Which lately I haven't had any.

I am giving everything away!

Send trades if you wish to have anything!

I have been donating since last night, but there is still a lot of stuff left.

if you would like a particular item that the mule may have, let me know.

First come first serve!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces