Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Ellechan
realtygirlforever
Ellechan
realtygirlforever
need opinions on my avvie, you guys got any?

I think the items work well together but, in my opinion, it's a bit too plain. However, I tend to go for shiny and glitter xD. Maybe you could add a bit more to it? Overall, though, it does work well enough smile .

lol i was having issues making this one XP i don't own much far as green stuff, green is not a fav color but i wnated to wear my grunny

I have that problem with my Coco because I don't wear many black items (I only own Alruna, Coco and the Veil). I very rarely can wear my poor Coco but I'm hoping to start questing darker items in the future. I just happen to like pinks, blues and gold items a lot heart

lol we're like exact opposites XP most of my inventory is black

Eloquent Muse

|| xxxxxxxx

how is quarantine? i'm dying to see it. most of what i have heard were not that great. i was expecting most of their comments for 1, the trailer & movie already spoiled it. that just lost the entire concept of what they are trying to sell. some scenes were even laughable which i doubt the directors were trying to divert the movie to hilarity.
          yes i suggest you watch [REC] with someone. i watched it alone until evening 2 weeks ago on a weekday & i still cannot sleep without a night light. it is quite terrifying.

xxxxxxxx ||
realtygirlforever
Ellechan
realtygirlforever
Ellechan
realtygirlforever

I think the items work well together but, in my opinion, it's a bit too plain. However, I tend to go for shiny and glitter xD. Maybe you could add a bit more to it? Overall, though, it does work well enough smile .

lol i was having issues making this one XP i don't own much far as green stuff, green is not a fav color but i wnated to wear my grunny

I have that problem with my Coco because I don't wear many black items (I only own Alruna, Coco and the Veil). I very rarely can wear my poor Coco but I'm hoping to start questing darker items in the future. I just happen to like pinks, blues and gold items a lot heart

xD There are some nice dark items out there. I think part of the reason why I never quested for darker items had to do with prices since some of the most ridiculously expensive items on Gaia are black.
glamourteen
          || xxxxxxxx

how is quarantine? i'm dying to see it. most of what i have heard were not that great. i was expecting most of their comments for 1, the trailer & movie already spoiled it. that just lost the entire concept of what they are trying to sell. some scenes were even laughable which i doubt the directors were trying to divert the movie to hilarity.
          yes i suggest you watch [REC] with someone. i watched it alone until evening 2 weeks ago on a weekday & i still cannot sleep without a night light. it is quite terrifying.

xxxxxxxx ||

I thought it was really, really freaky. I actually didn't mind how it was shot similar to the Blair Witch Project (manipulating only a single camera angle). It managed to get its point across although I was disappointed that the ending appeared in the trailer.
Ellechan
realtygirlforever
Ellechan
realtygirlforever
Ellechan
realtygirlforever

xD There are some nice dark items out there. I think part of the reason why I never quested for darker items had to do with prices since some of the most ridiculously expensive items on Gaia are black.

very true but i'm a gothy ish person so i go after them the most not a fan of pink on me lol

Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name...
... is Chaos

" im baaaaaaaaaaack
now to get golds... any suggestions?
User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.
play the mp!

Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name...
... is Chaos

" hmmmm.... good suggestion.
so how are you?
User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.

Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name...
... is Chaos

" OH!!!! and cute avi too.User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.
I'm doing well starting my quest for the vampire hat. I'm going after every MC under a mil o.o almost done with 07 yay!
@realty: xD I wear mostly black in RL and I've had to force myself to add more color to my wardrobe because all my clothes were starting to look the same @_@. I actually like colors but I'm so self conscious about wearing them.
Thank you! ^_^

Eloquent Muse

Chaos Chupathingy
My name...
... is Chaos

" im baaaaaaaaaaack
now to get golds... any suggestions?
User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.

|| xxxxxxxx

aside from jigsaw, i spend my time lurking around threads & participate in contests or just luck. there are numerous threads around that are willing to donate. vote or comment in arenas, too. they give you enough gold if you stay for a while. & go sign in on gaia IM. you at least earn 200 gold a day for chatting there.

xxxxxxxx ||

Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name...
... is Chaos

" sounds like fun. good luck with that. im going after this months collectable. i just want the scarf.User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.

Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name...
... is Chaos

" i was kinda being sarcastic with the gold suggestion thing.
i just wanted to start a random conversation.
cause randomness makes the world go round.
User Image"

Enjoy the silence...
...It won't last long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out