Total Votes:[ 75 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

I see that you enjoyed to do your french test haha.
Hey how are you exclaim

emotion_facepalm

Oh, I'm good O 3O You?

O.G. Noob

☆ 崮rz ☆

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee
Freekee

I see that you enjoyed to do your french test haha.
Hey how are you exclaim

emotion_facepalm

Oh, I'm good O 3O You?

tired. was suppose to finish at 5pm and it end up to be 6pm crying
Working tomorrow too /shoots myself
I think I'll go back to drawing emotion_omnomnom Getting sick of being in the exchange haha.
Not really improving and only making about 100-300K a day emotion_facepalm

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

I think I'll go back to drawing emotion_omnomnom Getting sick of being in the exchange haha.

:c Aw
I'm not making any money ;p I mean...three people bought chibis but that ain't even 50k. And I still can't get Estelle :/ The girl who's the only one selling it in the MP purposely raised the price more too. So. I'm about to just freakin' give everything away and quit. :l

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee
Freekee

:c Aw
I'm not making any money ;p I mean...three people bought chibis but that ain't even 50k. And I still can't get Estelle :/ The girl who's the only one selling it in the MP purposely raised the price more too. So. I'm about to just freakin' give everything away and quit. :l

sweatdrop
You give up really easily.
and hey ! you got chime and redemption !!! congrats,

Sorry, took a nap. I needed it gonk

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

sweatdrop

Yap, I do. Estelle isn't worth it. The avi I made wasn't as nice as this anyway.
BUT NOW I WANT ANKLETS. And they're a pretty steady price so...I don't have to worry. ,_, I just hope my art shop gets crowded

Haha, that's fine c:

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee
Freekee

sweatdrop

Yap, I do. Estelle isn't worth it. The avi I made wasn't as nice as this anyway.
BUT NOW I WANT ANKLETS. And they're a pretty steady price so...I don't have to worry. ,_, I just hope my art shop gets crowded

Haha, that's fine c:

you need to be more patient 3nodding
Good luck getting them.

Congrats on having 3 customers exclaim exclaim That's a good start.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

you need to be more patient 3nodding
Good luck getting them.

Congrats on having 3 customers exclaim exclaim That's a good start.

Me = not patient = good alternative searcher = mollified
Yeah, yeah, yeah, luck xD It's damn biased. It likes everyone but me ;p But thanks.

3 = all I'll get = back to quest thread = *sobbu* = giving up

OK I GOTTA STOP DIS WORD MATH. ,_, *so pessimistic*

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee

Me = not patient = good alternative searcher = mollified
Yeah, yeah, yeah, luck xD It's damn biased. It likes everyone but me ;p But thanks.

3 = all I'll get = back to quest thread = *sobbu* = giving up

OK I GOTTA STOP DIS WORD MATH. ,_, *so pessimistic*

aaaah you.
Be more optimist girl.
Also the concept of raising the price when there's none in the market is not something new.
I do it all the time when there's an item that I have and I just put it for a much higher price.
Just like the Oh My Gumball, there was none in the MP and someone was looking for it in the wanted forum and I just got lucky and bought the one in the MP for 10K and sold it for 50K x 2 ( The other one in the MP for 45K and sold it before anyone else put theirs on and I re-bought mine for 11K off someone. Price dropped quickly to its average buy price or a little bit more. wink
People just want to keep Estelle from now but like I said, the day before yesterday and a few days ago, I saw a lot of people who was taking offer on the Estelle.
You just started today your shop ( Am I right? )
Don't expect much customers the first few days, you'll eventually get more customers.
Maybe you should put your shop link in your signature?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

aaaah you.
Be more optimist girl.
Also the concept of raising the price when there's none in the market is not something new.
I do it all the time when there's an item that I have and I just put it for a much higher price.
Just like the Oh My Gumball, there was none in the MP and someone was looking for it in the wanted forum and I just got lucky and bought the one in the MP for 10K and sold it for 50K x 2 ( The other one in the MP for 45K and sold it before anyone else put theirs on and I re-bought mine for 11K off someone. Price dropped quickly to its average buy price or a little bit more. wink
People just want to keep Estelle from now but like I said, the day before yesterday and a few days ago, I saw a lot of people who was taking offer on the Estelle.
You just started today your shop ( Am I right? )
Don't expect much customers the first few days, you'll eventually get more customers.
Maybe you should put your shop link in your signature?

TL;DR

lol no im joking, I read it xD

Yeah, I know. I raise prices too (but usually end up losing gold on them all the time, hence, luck's ignorance of me)
I started my shop yesterday ;p
I guess I could buuuuuuuuut...I don't post anywhere except here and my RP, really XD So nobody will see my sig

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee

TL;DR

lol no im joking, I read it xD

Yeah, I know. I raise prices too (but usually end up losing gold on them all the time, hence, luck's ignorance of me)
I started my shop yesterday ;p
I guess I could buuuuuuuuut...I don't post anywhere except here and my RP, really XD So nobody will see my sig

Like I said, you are lacking of patient. wink
I don't know how you can lose golds.
Then post more elsewhere ! Go visit the other forums !

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

Tell me something I don't know, Freekee. ;p
It happens a lot to me.
I DO. BUT THEY'RE ALL SO STUPID. Nobody can have a legit conversation anywhere. Everything is LOL SEX PRONZ DRUGZ TROLLZ ILY IHY BBY LET'S ALL BE IMMATURE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF ACTUAL CONVERSATION AND LIVE OFF OF SAYING IRRELEVANT CRAP THAT ONLY OTHER LAMERS THINK IS COOL! and so I don't bother with many forums xD

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee
Freekee

Tell me something I don't know, Freekee. ;p
It happens a lot to me.
I DO. BUT THEY'RE ALL SO STUPID. Nobody can have a legit conversation anywhere. Everything is LOL SEX PRONZ DRUGZ TROLLZ ILY IHY BBY LET'S ALL BE IMMATURE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF ACTUAL CONVERSATION AND LIVE OFF OF SAYING IRRELEVANT CRAP THAT ONLY OTHER LAMERS THINK IS COOL! and so I don't bother with many forums xD

lol sex etc. stuffs is only in the Cb. I have never really posted in the GD but yeah rolleyes
I don't know what to tell ya!
Wherever I go, there's always someone I can chat with and have a good conversation.
It's not like there's a lot of active forum but yeah....
You need to buy this emotion_awesome

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Freekee

lol sex etc. stuffs is only in the Cb. I have never really posted in the GD but yeah rolleyes
Wherever I go, there's always someone I can chat with and have a good conversation.

GD is lame too. LD is pitiful. Heaven is another CB. All the forums surrounding interesting topics like music and games are dead. The hot topics aren't so hot to me. Aaaaaand....everything is insignificant, really. xD
I DON'T WANT YOUR MEDICATION classified_fu I AM HAPPY. *what a lie*

O.G. Noob

Chai Vee
Freekee

GD is lame too. LD is pitiful. Heaven is another CB. All the forums surrounding interesting topics like music and games are dead. The hot topics aren't so hot to me. Aaaaaand....everything is insignificant, really. xD
I DON'T WANT YOUR MEDICATION classified_fu I AM HAPPY. *what a lie*

Haha. Well, I guess you are right. Go meet more RP friend? razz ( Idk. spouting nonsense )

But it's free emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces