Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 > >>

unknown31456's Waifu

Familiar Friend

mcrying

That was a drawing in the book by Tolkien himself 4laugh <3
I have my dad's copy of the books he had in the Navy, so they're 35 years old or so?
Then I'm waiting for the super overpriced boxset they'll make for The Hobbit movies before I buy em.
I have like 3 sets of lotr for movies tho
and I've seen the first hobbit 17 times, second 12 times and 3rd about 4 times.

omgsh thats amazing, 35years emotion_jawdrop ah, the boxset would be easier but my boyfriend is a total movie junky and once a movie he likes comes out onto dvd he buys it lol and since im the one who got him into LoTR (made him sit down and watch all three parts in one day) and we watched all parts of The Hobbit together he ended up buying me each movie when it came out emotion_facepalm

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YuukiPookie
mcrying

That was a drawing in the book by Tolkien himself 4laugh <3
I have my dad's copy of the books he had in the Navy, so they're 35 years old or so?
Then I'm waiting for the super overpriced boxset they'll make for The Hobbit movies before I buy em.
I have like 3 sets of lotr for movies tho
and I've seen the first hobbit 17 times, second 12 times and 3rd about 4 times.

omgsh thats amazing, 35years emotion_jawdrop ah, the boxset would be easier but my boyfriend is a total movie junky and once a movie he likes comes out onto dvd he buys it lol and since im the one who got him into LoTR (made him sit down and watch all three parts in one day) and we watched all parts of The Hobbit together he ended up buying me each movie when it came out emotion_facepalm

I'm not big on movies tbh
I'm just a huuuge Tolkien fan, like insanely huge.
Aww, that's sweet of him. I can't get my fiance to binge watch.
But I did manage to get Kawaii to watch all three hobbits in one day and we're finishing all of lotr tonight.
* v*

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

unknown31456's Waifu

Familiar Friend

mcrying

But I did manage to get Kawaii to watch all three hobbits in one day and we're finishing all of lotr tonight.
* v*

Im really only interested in fantasy type movies, i grew up on them emotion_c8
heh my first video game for the original xbox was LoTR and i saw that steam has a LoRT based game but i havent gotten myself to try it out
Me and my boyfriend are very much into just sitting at home and watching movies/netflix. Im a homebody,not much of a social person crying
Dawwww thats so cute emotion_bigheart I tried to get one of my friends to watch something with me on netflix but she got distracted easily and we ended up playing League. heh.

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YuukiPookie
mcrying

* v*

Im really only interested in fantasy type movies, i grew up on them emotion_c8
heh my first video game for the original xbox was LoTR and i saw that steam has a LoRT based game but i havent gotten myself to try it out
Me and my boyfriend are very much into just sitting at home and watching movies/netflix. Im a homebody,not much of a social person crying
Dawwww thats so cute emotion_bigheart I tried to get one of my friends to watch something with me on netflix but she got distracted easily and we ended up playing League. heh.

I like Tolkien, Harry Potter, uh my fiance got me into Hunger Games
that's about it lol
gOOOD my fiance plays it, and he loves the steam one cuz he's a lore junkie.
Hahaha, yeahhh her and I are both on our laptops so we're both working on gaia threads, it never ends ;u;
My fiance and I are LDR so we don't have many choices on what to do.

unknown31456's Waifu

Familiar Friend

mcrying

that's about it lol
Hahaha, yeahhh her and I are both on our laptops so we're both working on gaia threads, it never ends ;u;
ah, i went to one opening night for harry potter and man it was intense. there were people dressed up, people handing out homemade wands, and everyone was so nice. it was a great experience
i should get myself to play it some day.. but im still trying to get myself start on skyrim v.v bought the game but only got as far as making my character..
i bet running a thread is alot busy work ._.
oh nou emotion_8c LDR can be hard.. me and my boyfriend used to live in the same city but i moved and now we're about 30min-1hr away from eachother but we dont mind too too much. my best friends live in a different state since i moved states once i got out of highschool but we do skype dinner dates and such to keep our friend ship lively lol its pretty fun

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YuukiPookie
mcrying

that's about it lol
ah, i went to one opening night for harry potter and man it was intense. there were people dressed up, people handing out homemade wands, and everyone was so nice. it was a great experience
i should get myself to play it some day.. but im still trying to get myself start on skyrim v.v bought the game but only got as far as making my character..
i bet running a thread is alot busy work ._.
oh nou emotion_8c LDR can be hard.. me and my boyfriend used to live in the same city but i moved and now we're about 30min-1hr away from eachother but we dont mind too too much. my best friends live in a different state since i moved states once i got out of highschool but we do skype dinner dates and such to keep our friend ship lively lol its pretty fun

Yeah, harry potter was awesome. I went to the book openings and all the movie openings lmfao. ; y;
Aaaa yes, Skyrim, my fiance is like maxed on it, and wants me to play. I just kinda whine at him tho.
well, i do tarot, art, have two art requests, a quest thread, and a few more things in the works ;y ;
I'm in california and my fiance is in Romania so ours isn't so much fun
but we're getting married this August and we'll be living together after that so it's worth it.
My best friend is in texas 4laugh

Wicked Cutie-Pie

MinamiCheesecake
HI <3

Hi Hi~ (-^ u ^-}/

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MinamiCheesecake
HI <3

Hello blaugh

unknown31456's Waifu

Familiar Friend

mcrying

Yeah, harry potter was awesome. I went to the book openings and all the movie openings lmfao. ; y;
Aaaa yes, Skyrim, my fiance is like maxed on it, and wants me to play. I just kinda whine at him tho.
well, i do tarot, art, have two art requests, a quest thread, and a few more things in the works ;y ;
but we're getting married this August and we'll be living together after that so it's worth it.

My boyfriend is like god on skyrim and im super noob.. sometimes i just want him to play for me ; ~;
oh my. so many threads O-O
Ou. thats so far :/ but congrats, well, early congrats? on your marriage 4laugh me and my boyfriend are planning our engagement/engagement party in about march but if not then then after april because my step dad is going on a trip and my mom wants him here for the whole thing bleh bleh planning
ahh, im right above texas ~ in oklahoma lol

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YuukiPookie
mcrying

My boyfriend is like god on skyrim and im super noob.. sometimes i just want him to play for me ; ~;
oh my. so many threads O-O
Ou. thats so far :/ but congrats, well, early congrats? on your marriage 4laugh me and my boyfriend are planning our engagement/engagement party in about march but if not then then after april because my step dad is going on a trip and my mom wants him here for the whole thing bleh bleh planning
ahh, im right above texas ~ in oklahoma lol

Yeahh, ahaha, I'm just like lol k have fun. I'm no gamer.
Yeah, keeps me busy, but it also lets me donate a lot out.
We've been friends for years so the relationship change wasn't too bad. Lmfao, thank you. He proposed in like, october so we've been caught in hammering out details, im ready to be done tbh.
Ohh, my mom's from there lol.

unknown31456's Waifu

Familiar Friend

mcrying
YuukiPookie

We've been friends for years so the relationship change wasn't too bad. Lmfao, thank you. He proposed in like, october so we've been caught in hammering out details, im ready to be done tbh.

i still dont understand how people have so much gold, like in the trils x.x but then again i left gaia from something odd years and when i came back everything was in the bils
Daww but its super cute 4laugh but im sure the planning and stress is a kill joy v.v fuh. now im not looking forward to weddings lol
oklahoma is nice, quiet and simple living compared to california

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YuukiPookie
mcrying
YuukiPookie

i still dont understand how people have so much gold, like in the trils x.x but then again i left gaia from something odd years and when i came back everything was in the bils
Daww but its super cute 4laugh but im sure the planning and stress is a kill joy v.v fuh. now im not looking forward to weddings lol
oklahoma is nice, quiet and simple living compared to california

It's weird, cuz like I always feel poor, but i'm aware my account is worth like trils and trils or something
eh, im not a wedding person so im just like can we elope? he wont let us lol
i live in like a small town for out here so its not too bad.

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Kawaii Tears
MinamiCheesecake
HI <3

Hi Hi~ (-^ u ^-}/

hihi <3 how are you? 4laugh

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points