Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Updated with the gift I received and that I bought a Theda's!
Grats on getting your DJs! <3

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Perryful

User Image

1) Dat avatar, you can even do no wrong on Gaia.
2) Thank you! 8D I got them earlier this year and they are glued on to me. Hehe
Menstrual Cramps
Perryful

User Image

1) Dat avatar, you can even do no wrong on Gaia.
2) Thank you! 8D I got them earlier this year and they are glued on to me. Hehe

Aw, thank you! I'm trying my best to find new items around here - there are so many now~ @_@
I did miss Gaia's avatar system for what I like about it - although every other item, I subconsciously thought about how I could layer something and was like "oh wait..." XD

I think I might get back into Gaia after seeing some really nice items I want, and I can make a quest thread~ That's one thing I missed from here, is that you don't really make quest threads on Subeta because everything is so easy to get. With this inflation around here, it seems like a lot of items are easier to get than before, but still worth making a board.
✘ ✘ ✘
User Image <3
✘ ✘ ✘
User Image <3

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Menstrual Cramps
*spies your fc* What games do you play?

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

I just saw this!
I play Pokemon X and Ruby.
I also play animal crossing. You should add me if you play those!

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Menstrual Cramps
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

I just saw this!
I play Pokemon X and Ruby.
I also play animal crossing. You should add me if you play those!
I don't have ruby/sapphire yet and haven't touched Y much since I beat it. I play new leaf pretty regularly. My fc is 2380 - 2640 - 7818 and the mii's name is Becca
Do you have the dream suite? Also are there any villagers you're looking for? I've got several in my main town who I want to get out. And once I get Sheldon from my secondary town back to my main I'll be time traveling a lot there so if I run into anyone you want I'll be sure to poke you.
I'm looking for Bob and Wart Jr. And after I get 16 more villagers to move in and out, Coco. I had her and then Beau said she wanted to move and for 3 days I searched and couldn't find her. Guess she got tired of me not letting her move.

And do you want golden roses? I kind of got carried away and have more then I can hold.

eta: didn't even realize, congrats on getting unbanned.

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The Cake Mage of Sheep
heart

This is random, but I was stalking my own old quest thread from '07-'08 and you had bumped it once!

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Perryful
The Cake Mage of Sheep
heart

This is random, but I was stalking my own old quest thread from '07-'08 and you had bumped it once!
I did that a lot, used to spend most of my gaia time bumping quests and mini shops. And then I found the breedables forum and haven't bumped as much since. I kinda miss it, bumping is how I met some of my oldest gaia friends.
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I did that a lot, used to spend most of my gaia time bumping quests and mini shops. And then I found the breedables forum and haven't bumped as much since. I kinda miss it, bumping is how I met some of my oldest gaia friends.

Same here, really! I am trying to find some areas that I'd like to start chatting around...
Come to think of it, I haven't really browsed any mini-shops since coming back, either...

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Perryful
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Same here, really! I am trying to find some areas that I'd like to start chatting around...
Come to think of it, I haven't really browsed any mini-shops since coming back, either...

The main mini shop forum has been so over run with adoptables shops that it's hard to find the ones selling premade collectables. There's a pitetion trying to get them their own sub-forum. Though threads buying adoptables or offering custom adoptables should technically go into the r&c since their basically just OC art. But some sell premade one of a kind adoptables, usually by auction, so giving them their own sub-forum makes a lot of sense.
Honestly I think premade collectables/avatar edits/dolls/etc should also have their own sub-forum and use the main mini shops forum for shops where you can buy a mixture of things. Like a doll shop that sells premade dolls and does custom dolls, or a shop that does dolls, pets and avatar/OC art and such. Possibly even a sub-forum for shops offering food and drinks too, before adoptables took over the main forum was over run with cafes and other shops offering all/mostly food and drinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff