Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image

For once in my life, I was actually wrong about Gaia's economy. I thought that the inflation of certain items was artificial (and in some ways it is) but that said items would return back to their normal prices. I was wrong. So, here I am vending, exchanging and dealing to try and get my ultimate dream item, DJ Studio Headphones. So what's so "different" about me versus the hundreds of thousands of other Gaians questing the same thing? Nothing.

I just want a place for me to track my progress and maybe turn in to a hang out. As most of you know, my fun on Gaia has been in the lows and I've been pretty bored. This quest should remedy that since I'll have a fixed goal in mind. I. want. those. DJ's. I've always wanted them since I joined but never thought I'd be wealthy enough to obtain them. Now with my savvy in pressing F5 and my early morning prowling on the Exchange, I think I can obtain these bad boys by October.

Why October? Because it's my favorite month. There is no math behind that, no fancy formula. I just want to try my hardest to get them before October.

I got my DJs! Now I just have to finish the daunting task of getting the rest of the pretties off my wishlist! I want to finish this before Spring Break in 2015. Let's do this!

User Image
1. TOS. yatta, yatta, yatta.
2. If you don't like me, don't post. It's as simple as that. Let's avoid unnecessary drama llama.
3. Anything my thread regulars say with respect to me, goes. Don't argue with them.
4. Please don't ask me for donations, that kind of defeats questing. emotion_facepalm

Click here for my last quest thread.

B R A I N
I approve this thread heart

I have the Messiah's approval. Do you?

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

02/11/15: So wow, is this thing on? It's been a while since I've updated here in this section but believe me when I say I've been kicking a** in the vend to snag items I've wanted. I've cleared off a good portion of my wishlist thanks to friends and vending. I hope I can accomplish everything on my obtainable wishlist before late March 2015. I think I can! It's really crazy to see all the stuff I have cleared off. Easily trillions in items.. wow.

11/19/14: I did my main quest before my end date, but now I have my eye set on finishing everything above (minus the impossible stuff. Those will all take their own time) before Spring Break of next year in 2015. With the economy in a sort of shambles and prices all over the place this will definitely take some time. I'm hoping that we will rebound so I can start selling my items again. I have only had three sales in the past two weeks. That's really abysmal. OTL I did clear off some of my old wishlist items that I obtained but I added more (thanks for all the orange, Gaia!)

09/23/14: Cleaned up my thread and updated it a bit to make it easier for people to read! It's been a really long journey but I'm almost done, guys! This has been so awesome. c: Adi just donated a Princess of Rage to me (screaming IRL guys) and I can't wait to use it! Going to try and win another out of Flynn's since I've been vending like crazy.

08/21/14: SCREAMING FOREVER DEVON GAVE ME THE ORANGE PEASANT GLOVES. AHHHH!! SO STOKED, SO VERY STOKED! I got a few other items crossed off my list as well!! (I wish my stuff in the MP would sell.. OTL)

08/08/14: I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the amount of crying for ORANGE PEASANT GLOVES. Seriously, I hope these go down soon.. some day? ; n ;

08/05/14: Made a LOT of progress on my wishlist. Trying to make more though. x_x! Added a few lovelies that came out recently that I'd like to own.

07/20/14: Updated my wishlist!
I had a bunch of stuff that I've been personally tracking but haven't added to the thread yet.
Also I got some awesome MP scores over the weekend with a Lace and Counterfeit bundle that helped me get back up to decent gold!

07/09/2014: I crossed a few things off my list but everything else has literally tripled. It's not a pretty sight for a quester. gonk

07/01/2014: OPERATION: Get the rest of my wishlist is now in full effect! I got my other Puppeteer this morning thanks to some sales on the MP last night! Working on getting Kurochan the Shiba Inu next!

6/30/2014: WOW, after just a few days and SO much support from my amazing friends.. I've acquired my DJs from a lovely seller by the name of Whorid. Thank you to her for selling them to me and thank you to everyone who supported me! Now I just need to axe everything off that wish list of mine!!

Holy s**t, after some crazy circumstances, I'm at 322 Bill!

06/30/2014: 169 Bill / 300 Bill, estimated now. They just keep going up, up, up. gonk

06/29/2014: MANY VENDS, HUGE MONIES. 149 Bill / 275 Bill. biggrin

06/28/2014: After a pretty successful night vending, I'm at 65 Bill / 275 Bill. Still have more stuff to sell! A HUGE thank you to Mama Gen with her generous donations. Omg bb, you're da best.

06/27/2014: I've begun my quest. Currently I'm at 45 Bill / Estimated 275 Bill.
I have some items up on the Marketplace that I hope sell over the weekend. ~

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image
Click the items to be taken to their Marketplace listings. This is how I will track any item fluctuations which will effect my gold income needs.

Main Quest:
User Image DJ Studio Headphones User Image

COMPLETED 06/30/2014!

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Items Under 1 Billion:

Nothing ATM.

Items Between 1 Billion - 5 Billion:

Nothing ATM.

Items Between 5 Billion - 10 Billion:

User ImageEccentric Windswept Bangs
User ImageBright Kira Kira Crusher (1 of 2)

Items Over 10 Billion:

User ImageKurochan the Shiba Inu
User ImageDivinity Court Lucia
User ImageCapsule Master
User ImagePetite Macabre
User ImageChain Wallet
User ImageSDPlus #520 Miss Frederika
User ImageBlack Dragoness (x2)
User ImageMademoiselle Marron (x2)
User ImageMademoiselle Noire (x2)
User ImageMademoiselle Brun Foncé (x2)
User ImageMademoiselle Blanc (x2)
User ImageBrow Basics
User ImageCrystal Majoko Mariko Eyes
User ImagePlaywright's Silky Ombre Hair
User ImageLight Rising Star's Pigtails
User ImageDark Fallen Star Locks
User ImageDark Rising Star's Pigtails
User ImageWarm Rising Star's Pigtails
User ImageWarm Perky Trainee's Cute Locks
User ImageBecky the Grunge Kitten
User ImageBella the Grunge Kitten (x2)
User ImageLibelly Chauntelle (x2)
User ImageAbyss Mini Angel Wings
User ImageRose Legend (x2)
User ImageGarage Band Boo
User ImageSDPlus #523 Madison
User ImageOrange Peasant Gloves
User ImageBlack Peasant Gloves
User ImageRed Peasant Gloves
User ImageWhite Peasant Gloves
User ImageWarm Kricket Hair
User ImagePeremptory Ambitions (2 out of 2)
User ImageAstra: Orange Mini Nitemare Wings
User ImageThe Little Pumpkin Reaper
User ImageSuffering Kitten Star
User ImagePrincess of Rage (2 out of 2)
User ImageQueen Chimes Reprise
User ImageAstra: Devilish Mini Nitemare Wings
User ImagePumpkin Bunilla (2 of 2)
User ImageDearest Rosette (2 of 2)
User ImagePisces's Warm Bangs
User ImageGemstone Majoko Mariko Eyes
User ImageAutumn Days
User ImageMysterious Feline
User ImageDoll Spector Shoujo
User ImageDesired Law (2 of 2)
User ImageCrystal Millennium
User ImageSDPlus NPG Razumi Yazura the Warlock
User ImageGolden Stereo Headphones
User ImageSerious DJ Studio Headphones
User ImageAstra: Dark Mini Nitemare Wings
User ImageRose Chronicle (2 of 2)
User ImagePumpkin Street Style Cupcake (2 of 2)
User ImageWarm Spirited Amnesiac
User ImageWarm White Sorceress's Hair
User ImageModus Tollens
User ImageIn Waiting Arms
User ImageStarlight Majoko Mariko Eyes
User ImageIcy Ojou-sama's Eyes
User ImageBamf the German Shepherd
User ImageFire and Blood (2 of 2)
User ImageCoy Kohaku
User ImageGolden Vault
User ImageLa Belle Monstre
User ImageCheerful Holly
User ImageRaspberry Cat Breath
User ImageChiyome's Blight
User ImageZetta Pile

User ImageJacked-Up Shirt
User ImageDivine Arms
User ImageAutumn Days
User ImageDusk Chauffeur Kitty (0 of 2)
User ImageLa Belle Ortolan
User ImageMy Bloody Valentine (1 of 2)
User ImageBlooming Rose Wedding
User ImageMournful Rose Wedding
User ImageAcolyte's Blessing (0 of 2)

Completely Impossible/Unstable Prices:
User ImageSDPlus Gaian BRAINtology
User ImageBRAINmonic Tail
User ImageHeavenly Ancient Katana
User ImageLovely Pumpkin Lucie (1 of 2)
User ImageBeyond Tangerine (1 of 2)
User ImageJacked-Down Shirt

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image
The people listed here have DA POWA.
They know what I like and dislike, they know who I like and dislike.
These people are GODS among (wo)men here in my thread.

Obligatory List:
[Sakura]
BellaMuerte1
Bleikur
B R A I N
lI_DeVoN_II
Kitten (GOD SHE'S SO DEMANDING..)
Lost in the Rhythm
Mama Gen (because everyone needs a mom in the thread)
Mokoni
XxRainyCloudsxX
will add names as I see fit.

User Image
If you're listed here, I greatly thank you. Donations are not necessary but appreciated.
This is a personal journey that I want to share with everyone.

Kitten: Donated Everything in the Under 1 Billion list. ALL. OF. IT. heart crying
Mama Gen: Donated 8 Bill & a trade full of items! Woah, thank you so much girl. emotion_jawdrop
B R A I N: White and Black Devil Tail, dude. Thanks so much! This will definitely come in handy! heart
lI_DeVoN_II: The Alpine Fawns. You didn't have to say anything, this is the ultimate pick-up line. emotion_dowant
Bleikur: Puppeteer's Wicked Doll & Eurydice's Dematerialize, OH MY GAWD WOMAN. heart
Sexy Fox Samurai: 20 Mill, thank you SO much for the random donation! I appreciate it!
Jen-Til: IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou. 10 Billion. heart heart heart
LostForeverSora: This girl is a saint. SHOWER HER IN TUNNU, DUMPLINGS.. all of the bears! 100 Billion!
VampireDraculina: 5 Bill and a whole set of 2K7 Halloween bags. ; U ; I WANT TO KEEP THE BAGS ON MY HEAD.
Lost In Rhythm: Huntress Cinder, Project B! Thank you so much Jen!!!! AND OTHER STUFF.
BellaMuerte1: Petite Macabre! AHHH BELLA BB. I love you. ; u ;
Anon: Thank you SO much for the anon gift. ; u ; I made sure I got some goldies from the item you sent over for me to sell. Thank you!
k5d: Prince of the Sea: Marika (x2)!! Thank you so much for donating to me. c:
Miss Tahliah: Donated the Cream Crown and Canadian bacon to me! THANK YOU VERY MUCH HUMAN. ; u ;
Oxxykitten Maia The Unicorn! One more to add to my collection, thank you SO much!
lI_DeVoN_II: Orange Peasant Gloves!! AHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
ADiTaMi: Princess of Rage! Omgosh, I squealed. ; u ; You're the best, thank you!!
Happy Foxcore: Righteous Soldier, thank you for randomly gifting me!

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
My thread is open now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff