1+ 1 100.0% [ 1703 ]
Total Votes:[ 1703 ]

heart heart 4laugh
heart heart 4laugh
ll son zack ll
User Image
User Image

Welcome to Dreams to come True Charity.

Here's a bit about me before you reach the Introduction.

I started out as one greedy user - it may seem hard to believe but yes. All I wanted was gold, gold and more gold (lol). I helped a bit here and there but it was mainly about me. After being quite rich, which then was only like 5-7M, I saw the user Shuryn. He had a quest for the Angelic scarf and I thought to myself how hard this must be for some users that don't know how to make gold as I do, and so I helped him; I gave him about 400-500k, but again back then that was quite a lot because the scarves were only 800-950k so it helped him a lot, and after that I felt good about what I did, it made me want to help more people. So here and there I helped more users . I had gotten into art which I thought was a NO WAY for me.. but I love it now!
I met someone who changed me a lot. His name is Devyn-m and he helped me sooo much by showing me what friendship is and what's most important. He was hacked and had a Charity Art Auction to try and get back his items. He had lost over 100M in items and the auction AB was a high - Angelic Minis (which were 2OM then). I Ab'd it for him so he could get his items back!
And so after making myself over 1OOM in items and gold I made this charity! I really care for the users. I spend soo much money to help everyone - it makes me feel really good about myself, because really pixels aren't everything, this is just a game.
I plan to have this charity for as long as Gaia is around! Even if I were to leave I have very professional staff that are here to help everyone.

Everyone please go read the rules to find out the latest things!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
COUNTER SINCE JAN 18th O9

Introduction-

1. You're here C;

2. Rules

3. How To Become A Member

4. Event Items

5. Contests 1

6. Contests 2

7. Contests 3

8. Staff List

9. Banners

10. Links

Become a fan of me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and read my Gaia Blog by clicking the buttons below!
User Image User Image User Image

ashanti baby21
ll son zack ll
User Image
User Image

I started out as one greedy user - it may seem hard to believe but yes. All I wanted was gold, gold and more gold (lol). I helped a bit here and there but it was mainly about me. After being quite rich, which then was only like 5-7M, I saw the user Shuryn. He had a quest for the Angelic scarf and I thought to myself how hard this must be for some users that don't know how to make gold as I do, and so I helped him; I gave him about 400-500k, but again back then that was quite a lot because the scarves were only 800-950k so it helped him a lot, and after that I felt good about what I did, it made me want to help more people. So here and there I helped more users . I had gotten into art which I thought was a NO WAY for me.. but I love it now!
I met someone who changed me a lot. His name is Devyn-m and he helped me sooo much by showing me what friendship is and what's most important. He was hacked and had a Charity Art Auction to try and get back his items. He had lost over 100M in items and the auction AB was a high - Angelic Minis (which were 2OM then). I Ab'd it for him so he could get his items back!
And so after making myself over 1OOM in items and gold I made this charity! I really care for the users. I spend soo much money to help everyone - it makes me feel really good about myself, because really pixels aren't everything, this is just a game.
I plan to have this charity for as long as Gaia is around! Even if I were to leave I have very professional staff that are here to help everyone.

Introduction-

1. You're here C;

2. Rules

4. Event Items

5. Contests 1

6. Contests 2

7. Contests 3

8. Staff List

9. Banners

10. Links

Become a fan of me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and read my Gaia Blog by clicking the buttons below!

ashanti baby21
ashanti baby21
ll son zack ll
User Image
User Image

Introduction-

1. You're here C;

2. Rules

4. Event Items

5. Contests 1

6. Contests 2

7. Contests 3

8. Staff List

9. Banners

10. Links

ashanti baby21
ashanti baby21
ashanti baby21
ll son zack ll
User Image
User Image

Introduction-

1. You're here C;

2. Rules

4. Event Items

5. Contests 1

6. Contests 2

7. Contests 3

8. Staff List

9. Banners

10. Links

Original Lunatic

dinoTHRUST!

╔══════════════╗

POST PICS....(of you...)
GO!!!!

User Image

╚══════════════╝

User Image
shoot I'm still going to post anyway.

Original Lunatic

EPIC CLYDE!!!!! OMG LOOK!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEpicClyde/videos

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

Schizophrenic Chicken
WHAT MONKAY HAS SAID ABOUT THE THREAD. PLEASE JUST READ THIS SO THE POOR GIRL CAN RELAX AND MOVE ON sweatdrop
THIS IS EVERYTHING SHE HAS SAID ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ALL IN ONE POST!!!
RIP WONDERFUL CHARITY heart

monkay0266
monkay0266
monkay0266
╔══════════════╗

As of now, the charity has been put on HOLD until FURTHER NOTICE.
Zack's account is currently unaccessible so the front page is stuck as it is.
However, we have chosen to keep the thread open for those who just come to chat and the like.

╚══════════════╝

Original post date back in October.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

monkay0266
monkay0266
Tѻ αʟʟ ѻf yѻu ωhѻ'vε ωrѻηgεd ɱε
I αɱ, I αɱ α ȥѻmҌiε
Agαiη, αgαiη yѻu ωαηt ɱε tѻ fαʟʟ ѻη ɱy ђεαd

User Image
I αɱ, I αɱ, I αɱ α ȤΦɱҌiε

Guys..
Zack's account is LOCKED.
HE cannot even access it.
As far as he told me and the rest of the staff at least.
However, he's been avoiding me I fear.
There are decisions that need to be made about this place, and he's avoiding the confrontation.
That's about all the information I can give.
Again, for now, it's a place to hang out and chat..
That's about it.

I αɱ, I αɱ, I αɱ α ȥѻɱҌie
Ҥѻω ʟѻω, ђѻω ʟѻω, ђѻω ʟѻω ωiʟʟ yѻu pusђ ɱe
Tѻ gѻ, tѻ gѻ, tѻ gѻ, bεfѻre I ʟiε, ʟiε dѻωη dεαd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

monkay0266
monkay0266
As of now, Dreams To Come True Charity is CLOSED.
Any further comments can be posted.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring anyone.

Original Post Date: November 2nd, 2011

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

monkay0266
╔══════════════╗

Zoey was the only other staffer that had access to Zack's account.
And Zack himself told me that his account was locked.
Without Zack's account, we cannot update the front page or do a lot of other things.
Granted, the mule was created to try and hinder that, but as it appears, it did not.
The closing of the thread was a mutual decision between us and Zack.
There are many reasons behind the thread closing, and there's no easy way to put it.
There were many faults lying beneath the surface of this thread, and only the staff could see them.
We've known for quite some time that we were facing more faults, more chaos behind it all, or closure.
In the end, the chaos would have resulted in closure, so closure came before extensive chaos.
I'm sorry. But this thread has gone under for good. Maybe in a few years, we will re-open, start over. For now, all we can do is say goodbye and let it rest peacefully.

╚══════════════╝

Last Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

╔══════════════╗

Please DO NOT post in this thread.

╚══════════════╝

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
ll son zack ll
User Image
User Image

Introduction-

1. You're here C;

2. Rules

4. Event Items

5. Contests 1

6. Contests 2

7. Contests 3

8. Staff List

9. Banners

10. Links

I've been waiting for a year now for my 15k gold from the Winter event. When will I get it? :/

Sage Zeroni's Kouhai

Intellectual Humorist

w i n t e r f u l l

Since you clearly must be blind or just illiterate, I will reiterate my above quoted posts.
I am the last remaining staff member from DTCT, and I was the one to personally close down the thread.
Zack has rights to any funds that may remain which means no more trades will be sent out in accordance with this charity.
It has been shut down since late 2011 and will not be reopening anytime soon.
I'm sorry to be frank and be, well, a b***h, about this, but I am tired of people IGNORING the posts I quote on purpose.
Sorry, bottom line is, you won't be seeing your 15k.

Ruthless Survivor

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
o_O ~Hides in Monkay's cleavage.~

Considerate Terrestrial

I have mind meld@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff