Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annabelle was full yesterday Q.Q so I ended up watching Dracula Untold. There's another horror coming out called Jessebelle? Wah @.@

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 725!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
l Svea l
HelllixX

Deidrich ;D
I supported the Easter Bunny C<
How are you? xD
Doing very well thank you biggrin getting some stuff ready for tomorrow got work early lol Heh I clearly supported the Easter Bunny.... Cough*

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 78!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Completely true, it's super heartbreaking that games generally have less heart put into them and more about making money and consumerism. Tom Clancy was a inspiring man, I own a lot of his novels. When I started gaming I really got deeply into the games based on his ideas. I was really into RS as I said I mean there were the occasional bad title dropped but over all I loved them. I am really looking forward to The Division, and Rainbow Six Patriots. Seeing as I don't know much about their releases currently I am just waiting. Won't be buying any of the new consoles until next gen most likely lol Due to pricing and current titles as I've stated before. I really rather play RS on the PC anyway, and about that battle. I am a older school gamer as you know lol I won't argue about which is better because frankly I think they're both great and innovative games. Metal Gear Solid 2 was one of my favourites for a while and the first game I simply loved the gamplay for.

Well said, friend. Apparently even Hideo Kojima shows no ill well towards Splinter Cell in Metal Gear Solid 3. In Snake VS Monkey minigame Snake namedrops Sam and Gabe (main character of Syphon Filter) asking if they can handle the mission instead. Then Snake takes to dressing up just like Sam in the Metal Gear Raiden: Snake Eraser video. XD
"Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!"
Sure is nice when fans of rivaling games can get along.

The name dropping is the best part! I need to play more Metal Gear games. I really liked watching my friend tear through the bosses and trying to obtain ridiculous achievements lol I love Raiden and his appearance in ALL-STARS.

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 95!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
CyRen2607
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annabelle was full yesterday Q.Q so I ended up watching Dracula Untold. There's another horror coming out called Jessebelle? Wah @.@
Hey bud,was Dracula Untold good? Jessebelle is the sequel! duh lol

Night Fox

HelllixX

That's some good planning, so you don't have to be rushing around early to get things ready. c:
xD

Beloved Hunter

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
l Svea l
HelllixX

That's some good planning, so you don't have to be rushing around early to get things ready. c:
xD
LOL yeah it's something I try to do so sleeping is easier lol I wake up for like 4:30 A.M usually for work so it's one of those things.

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX

The name dropping is the best part! I need to play more Metal Gear games. I really liked watching my friend tear through the bosses and trying to obtain ridiculous achievements lol I love Raiden and his appearance in ALL-STARS.

Raiden is my favorite character of the series. Kojima made sure he would be different from Snake. One of the many reasons I love Kojima. I don't like games where all the characters seem the same. I played All-Stars when it was free on PS Plus. It was a decent Smash Bros. clone but it's nothing compared to the real thing. Had a Dante I absolutely hate, no good female characters in the vanilla version, limited character spaces; I'll probably never go back to playing it now. I found out the game developers wanted to have Lara Croft but Crystal Dynamics turned them down since they wanted Lara to premiere in her own game first. I guess the trilogy they just worked on didn't count. -_-

2spoopy4me rolled 12 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 2, 6, 5, 6, 5, 1, 1, 7, 7, 2 Total: 51 (12-96)

Alyss_Light's Waifu

Shy Streaker

MinamiCheesecake
2spoopy4me
MinamiCheesecake

Yeah i do, but im not sure if im accepting offers atm. I'm about to go off break, but possibly?
what avatar, your current? i might be able to
thanks btw!

How much would you want for it? And yes my current avi. You're very welcome!! biggrin

Um not sure <3 Cliche payed alot but its probably not worth that much XD Ahah okay, maybe cause im just trying to get more followers on a drawing thing right now <3
emotion_kirakira

Would 100mil be alright? I don't have a lot, but I can give you that much. sweatdrop

Night Fox

HelllixX

e.e;;;
So early.
If I get the job I'm aiming for, that's how early I would have to be up xD

Night Fox

Aww. I feel bad for the Clown in American Horror Story.
:C

Beloved Hunter

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
HelllixX

Sup!
It was good, didn't know anything about it xD so I walked in not knowing what to expect. If you liked 300, you'll like dracula pretty much.
and HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW Q.Q I couldn't even watch Annabelle.
xP
Let me guess, you know people who worked on that movie too xP

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
CyRen2607
HelllixX

Sup!
It was good, didn't know anything about it xD so I walked in not knowing what to expect. If you liked 300, you'll like dracula pretty much.
and HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW Q.Q I couldn't even watch Annabelle.
xP
Let me guess, you know people who worked on that movie too xP

I know a lot about Jessablle but don't know anyone on that team lol I loved "300" and expected "Dracula Untold" to feel like "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter". So immense amounts of slaying chaos I see? Not much of the original story is involved?

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Magical Girl 50
l Svea l
Brysoooon

Hello n~n
I hope you are having one as well <3

Rvyner

Hello ;D

CreamEclair

It does look really good. C<