Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hai Aw Why You Goin off gaia?? ;[ Gd Luck wherever u are right now...so How You Been ?? (: x
hello,hello c:
how is everyone?

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Thanks for the support guys <3 It's still tough to leave despite the apathetic feelings. I'm just glad that i can end up making people happy before i go
I Got Carried Away

Pretty Good, just trying to figure out a way to make 400k so I can buy Princess Chimes. XD
Other than that, just chatting around. 3nodding

User Image

Ooooh~ I know how you feel~! Except for the fact well...that I need to make a lot of gold for many items x'D hmm . - . I don't really know of a way D:

Familiar Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
x-Sexii_Swagg-x
Hai Aw Why You Goin off gaia?? ;[ Gd Luck wherever u are right now...so How You Been ?? (: x

quit stalking me emotion_hug

Perfect Genius

-l- Nuinui Makutaki -l-
I Got Carried Away

Pretty Good, just trying to figure out a way to make 400k so I can buy Princess Chimes. XD
Other than that, just chatting around. 3nodding

User Image

Ooooh~ I know how you feel~! Except for the fact well...that I need to make a lot of gold for many items x'D hmm . - . I don't really know of a way D:

XD I hate it when I get so close to getting something, yet it feels like it'll take me forever to make the rest of the gold. And an anonymous benefactor just sent me something worth 450k... Princess Chimes here I come! whee

Invisible Enchanter

Kara Darkholm
There were a lot more good times than bad, but it's still just.... eh. I'm still in college at 25 and I need to concentrate more on school than collecting virtual items and spending my money on things that aren't real. I have food and bills I need to take care of. I know if I stay here, I'll keep spending money, hahaha

maybe I will quit gaia after Im 25+ ..

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Devon Bon
Kara Darkholm
There were a lot more good times than bad, but it's still just.... eh. I'm still in college at 25 and I need to concentrate more on school than collecting virtual items and spending my money on things that aren't real. I have food and bills I need to take care of. I know if I stay here, I'll keep spending money, hahaha

maybe I will quit gaia after Im 25+ ..
lol, I know.

I feel like such and old fogey
II kam II
x-Sexii_Swagg-x

Idiot LOOL Aw Jk emotion_hug
I Got Carried Away

XD I hate it when I get so close to getting something, yet it feels like it'll take me forever to make the rest of the gold. And an anonymous benefactor just sent me something worth 450k... Princess Chimes here I come! whee

User Image

//Gasp// That's great!! And yeah I hate that feeling too x'D
Well then I'm happy for you that you are able to get the Princess chimes <3 c:

Familiar Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
x-Sexii_Swagg-x
II kam II
x-Sexii_Swagg-x

i take my hug back emotion_donotwant callin me names crying </3
Kara Darkholm
Thanks for the support guys <3 It's still tough to leave despite the apathetic feelings. I'm just glad that i can end up making people happy before i go

IT's K Aw Ik how you feel :'( x

Perfect Genius

-l- Nuinui Makutaki -l-
I Got Carried Away

User Image

//Gasp// That's great!! And yeah I hate that feeling too x'D
Well then I'm happy for you that you are able to get the Princess chimes <3 c:

I know, right? 4laugh Now I just need to sell it... Are you questing anything at the moment?
And thank you. emotion_kirakira

Familiar Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kara Darkholm

emotion_hug
II kam II
x-Sexii_Swagg-x
II kam II
x-Sexii_Swagg-x

i take my hug back emotion_donotwant callin me names crying </3

Awwwwwwwww Soowwwwiiee :[ lol <3 Heree take thiis hug emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items