oh,that avatar is good
hmm,Umineko,is that an anime? c:
may I have something?
*poinst to siggy*
any help is appreciated <3

Perfect Genius

-l- Nuinui Makutaki -l-
I Got Carried Away

Yep! XD My old account got banned on the 30th of January, so I started my quest at the beginning of February. Now it's the end of April and I'm nearly done! 4laugh But I don't think it would have taken that amount of time if one of my really good friends gave me Lady Chimes. emotion_kirakira

User Image

My account got banned too ; A ; I forgot when though =w= it was kinda creepy ;D x'D and I am not even nearly done OwO and awww seems like a good friend x'D =w= would you like a cookie~? ( ' w ' )/O

Yeah, my account got banned for "off-site trading". It was kinda weird cause I didn't even know what I did wrong. But oh well. Well how much gold do you have at the moment? Yeah, she's really nice. I never expected anything that extravagant. And sure. I would love a cookie. 4laugh
angry mii-chan

oh,that avatar is good
hmm,Umineko,is that an anime? c:

User Image

Why thank you I appreciate thee compliment 8D
And also yes, it's full name is Umineko no naku Koro ni (When the Seagulls Cry)
I Got Carried Away

Yeah, my account got banned for "off-site trading". It was kinda weird cause I didn't even know what I did wrong. But oh well. Well how much gold do you have at the moment? Yeah, she's really nice. I never expected anything that extravagant. And sure. I would love a cookie. 4laugh

User Image

well, mine was ahcked and someone then said that supposedly they were me O.e it was REALLY creepy ; A ; and at the moment I only have 90k ./////. <--- Poor person x'D And yeah she sounds very nice OwO I love having nice friends and people on here that will make me smile and happy c: x'D //hands cookie// ( ' W ' )/O Yay~!
-l- Nuinui Makutaki -l-

oh,interesting name,I haven't heard of it untill now
i few years ago I was really into anime,I still like it but don't watch it as much as I used to c:
angry mii-chan

oh,interesting name,I haven't heard of it untill now
i few years ago I was really into anime,I still like it but don't watch it as much as I used to c:

User Image

I know what you mean, I'm not that into anime as much as I used to be except being totally obsessed with that one anime really x'D and it's more of a gore/mystery anime I guess if you categorise it o....o

Whotasy's Princess

Star

-l- Nuinui Makutaki -l-

oh,it sounds interesting,I will take a look at it later c:
the last thing I watched was toradora and I didn't really like it
Skylander Circuit
Hello!

hello c:
I really like your avatar

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Kara Darkholm

B-But why emotion_kirakira
Why do you have to leave us ; ;

Whotasy's Princess

Star

angry mii-chan

hello c:
I really like your avatar

Thanks hun, I like yours too ^^
How are you?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Medalist 100
Kara Darkholm

NUUUUU! Don't leave! :c
ok,i have to go to visit my grandparents c:
I will be back later
~hugs for everyone c:
angry mii-chan

oh,it sounds interesting,I will take a look at it later c:
the last thing I watched was toradora and I didn't really like it

User Image

Oh? The last thing I watched was Tegami Bachi Reverse and I pretty much found it alright~ x'D there were boring parts though . - .
What's Toradora like? I was thinking of watching it one day o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces