Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Zi
I finally got Keljana for the Dragon faction! emotion_kirakira I can play around with a new herald instead of using Rakyl!

Good night, Risu!
congrats! and thanks for the good night wish.

I'm heading back to bed for a couple more hours. Hate nightmares where you're trying to tell your parent something important and they just laugh at you. . .so then you have to kill them but all you have is a pencil, shampoo on a roller coaster, or your tablet/laptop/desktop....thing...that kept changing and getting stepped on. Went outside trying not to cry and wanted to look at my koi fish in the pond but all that was in there was giant albino salamanders trying to eat me. And a cat wolf that was just there and not helping.

Lucky has strange dreams usually but hates it when they take place in the home he was at as a teenager, so confusing and realistic then - till I wake up and actually analyze what didn't fit. lol

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
arys mule
Yar. I was sleeping, but my cat went into labor.
kittens!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
arys mule
It's cool. Kittens! Then I have to find them homes/a non-kill shelter, and spay the mom. Found her as a stray.
my mom's town has a no-kill shelter. It's a converted house lol. The cats run wild in the ...basement? small dogs run wild on the first floor and have a doggy door to go in and out. and large dogs ... think are in kennels or ...something. Not very sure since I'm going off of my mom's description and I'm confused. Anyways they keep the animal till it dies of natural causes or is adopted. It's pretty cool but I don't know how they aren't overcrowded like that.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Arashi Erina
You come right up,
You tear me open,
I spill all over the floor

@God: rofl

When I clicked the 2012 thing, and it said "you received an Angelic Halo", I almost cried T.T

Cut wide open
It's been rough being broken,
All alone.....this body better get up
Aw by the time I got to it that's been fixed. that would be epic if we all got A halos crying

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Blaizekit
Ohmygod the banner. So many feels. This takes me back to homeroom in high school. rofl

I'm going to keep on with old avis to go with it. >w< Ohmaigawd. This one is from 2006. I entered the Arenas with it. rofl
oooh I'll go 03 style. . if I can remember what my first avi looked like.

Shy Loiterer

Lucky Risu
User Image
arys mule
It's cool. Kittens! Then I have to find them homes/a non-kill shelter, and spay the mom. Found her as a stray.
my mom's town has a no-kill shelter. It's a converted house lol. The cats run wild in the ...basement? small dogs run wild on the first floor and have a doggy door to go in and out. and large dogs ... think are in kennels or ...something. Not very sure since I'm going off of my mom's description and I'm confused. Anyways they keep the animal till it dies of natural causes or is adopted. It's pretty cool but I don't know how they aren't overcrowded like that.
I adopted my cat from a no kill shelter near my apartment, and they are also a vet hospital so they they already spay and neuter most of their cats.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Lucky Risu
Arashi Erina
You come right up,
You tear me open,
I spill all over the floor

@God: rofl

When I clicked the 2012 thing, and it said "you received an Angelic Halo", I almost cried T.T

Cut wide open
It's been rough being broken,
All alone.....this body better get up
Aw by the time I got to it that's been fixed. that would be epic if we all got A halos crying

I would be okay with that... although I know lots of people would hate it. xD

Do eeet. owo. I don't remember any older than this even though I joined in 2004. sweatdrop I think I remember one of my first ones was green cargo pants and black spaghetti strap top. Maybe I'll do that one too.

I'll probably also make a few just with old items, not ones I actually wore back then. I have more old items than I had back then. More nice ones too. xD;

Shy Loiterer

This is my oldest avi I can remember, I think I was trying to make it <1000 gold

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Bwahahaha why the dunce cap? rofl

Shy Loiterer

Blaizekit
Bwahahaha why the dunce cap? rofl

I really have no idea, I just remember I was wearing it with this outfit. I'm clueless why xd

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
°o.O O.o°

I'm thinking this was mine. .. I don't think I was able to get the romani glasses till 2004 or 2005. . .that was the first thing I actually quested for and took forever. I also had pink hair in 2003 but can't remember which one. . . each year I would pick another pink hair. I did pink hair till 08 or 09 but I'm pretty sure I started off with this hair though cause I didn't want to get made fun of lol. I thought it made me look tough. Still one of my fave hair dos. lol. I remember back then I thought everything was incredible and amazing and wanted it all. lol

°o.O O.o°

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Lucky Risu
User Image
°o.O O.o°

I'm thinking this was mine. .. I don't think I was able to get the romani glasses till 2004 or 2005. . .that was the first thing I actually quested for and took forever. I also had pink hair in 2003 but can't remember which one. . . each year I would pick another pink hair. I did pink hair till 08 or 09 but I'm pretty sure I started off with this hair though cause I didn't want to get made fun of lol. I thought it made me look tough. Still one of my fave hair dos. lol. I remember back then I thought everything was incredible and amazing and wanted it all. lol

°o.O O.o°

Oh man. rofl I was super proud of my fox ears even though everybody had them. xp

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
User Image
°o.O O.o°

ok going back to bed for another hour and a half till my alarm goes off. it was funny when I first joined in 03 a friend had introduced me to Gaia but then they got in trouble and quit. And I thought I was such a noob since by then it had already been around for a few months. The A halo was already introduced. Everyone was super helpful though and it was through Gaia that I learned about the anime/manga world. good times good times.

°o.O O.o°

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Blaizekit
Lucky Risu
User Image
°o.O O.o°

°o.O O.o°

Oh man. rofl I was super proud of my fox ears even though everybody had them. xp
yeah! I loved the fox ears and sacred leaf. I never quested those till way later though cause I thought they were so far out of reach.

Smitten Explorer

Here's the oldest avi of mine I can remember XD I still use a lot of these items >>

Morning DWAH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces