Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jayden Kogane
I only have whatever freebies they gave out for the animal bases. I'm not spending money on it. I'll be a boring animal if I ever have to use it. I'll be gray too since I won't pay for whatever it is you need to have a different color.

I just voted...I went for the last option... I'm not sure what I think of any of the options. sweatdrop

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

I've bought a couple of things from the gold shops for my base and I've got one expensive item from Dumpster Dive, but I'm like you and generally stick to the freebies.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
iajato
Gekkoki
iajato

I'm a bit fan of supernatural roleplays. Actually, I have an old mutant style rp I'd started with my RL friend but she ditched it before we got to anything good ._. and hell yeah! I like small, close group roleplays smile Um, you want me to pm you the story? We can discuss other options too, of course. ^.^

ooooooh. I mean. It's cute and it's fun to do, as long as it's not in a serious setting. If people started doing it in the middle of class I'd probably be like. u srs. u srs rite nao. stap. :')
I do it a lot when I'm home alone though....the people that live below us probably wonder why someone runs around the apartment so much hahahaha

Sure why not? : D I can run some of my ideas by you too then as well <3 Including a huge idea I had spent a lot of time on that never took off.

Some cases of chuunibyou are serious enough that people are in-character all the time. O: I really want someone irl that will roleplay with me/encourage me to embrace that weird/crazy side of myself again. x'D
Koko tried but I felt a bit discouraged after we tried the first time. He didn't seem so in-to it.

Aight, ill pm you in a sec then :3 I'd love to hear it!

Hell, it'd be cool to be able to do that irl. It makes me think of when I was little and did it with my friends at recess :3333 I'm sorry it didn't go so well sad At least he tried. I hope you find someone!

Wooooooooooooo!

Yeah I feel that way too x'D Love playing around and being "abnormal"
He just found it odd the first time. He was encouraging it after that though when we started playing with glow sticks x'D

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
iajato
Jayden Kogane
iajato
Jayden Kogane
And there's cheap red hair wigs in the gold shops that probably can be used for a week...or buy red default hair.... it's probably cheaper than special items.

good point :O

3nodding

xd I figure it's sort of pointless to spend a lot on something you'll use for just one week.

I recently did Spirit Week and that was a theme each day. sweatdrop For throwback Thursday I even went and changed my avi's default hair for the day to what I had on my first male avi back in '03. This is the default hair for this avi, but it was made in '07... this hair didn't exist in '03.
It didn't cost too much to do that. xd

I completely agree!

Oh god. No thank you. I kind of like the throwback idea though, that's cute!!! I totally dont remember my original hair though haha I got it changed asap.

My original male avi still has his original hair. His is "Guy's frumpy navy"
My original female avi changed several times. I don't think I can see the girl hair on this account... hers was red bao or something. I didn't like the red hair, it didn't go with anything so I switched it to brown. Then she switched several other times through out the years... sweatdrop

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayi Eto
Jayden Kogane
I only have whatever freebies they gave out for the animal bases. I'm not spending money on it. I'll be a boring animal if I ever have to use it. I'll be gray too since I won't pay for whatever it is you need to have a different color.

I just voted...I went for the last option... I'm not sure what I think of any of the options. sweatdrop

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

I've bought a couple of things from the gold shops for my base and I've got one expensive item from Dumpster Dive, but I'm like you and generally stick to the freebies.

I think I got something from dumpster dive...but I think I sold it. Not enough time to check since I'm still at work and there's only a couple of minutes left of break time. sweatdrop

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*curls up in abandoned corner*

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Gekkoki
*^* Thanks Angel isn't something I normally do.
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

I like this avatar too though. ^^ I tend to make more demonic avatars over angelic ones as well.

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Echo Nacyl

*drags you over to a couch and tucks you in*

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane
Ah, not too bad.
I've never heard of praxis before. sweatdrop

Ah. You have a couple of weeks still. Enjoy them!

$60.50 on 2 textbooks. That is pretty good in my book. ><
Its a standardized test that I have to take in order to be certified in the state.

Will do. If work doesn't kill me first. sweatdrop

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Echo Nacyl

*drags you over to a couch and tucks you in*

Why bother?

Ugh. I'm sorry. I know I'm being stupid and depressed. The problem is...I feel depressed and useless.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Echo Nacyl
Why bother?

Ugh. I'm sorry. I know I'm being stupid and depressed. The problem is...I feel depressed and useless.

scream BECAUSE I NEED YOU!!! sweatdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Echo Nacyl
Why bother?

scream BECAUSE I NEED YOU!!! sweatdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

That makes...you and Kelv. My family sure as hell doesn't seem to.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane
Ah, not too bad.
I've never heard of praxis before. sweatdrop

Ah. You have a couple of weeks still. Enjoy them!

$60.50 on 2 textbooks. That is pretty good in my book. ><
Its a standardized test that I have to take in order to be certified in the state.

Will do. If work doesn't kill me first. sweatdrop

Not bad.

Good luck

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Gekkoki
*^* Thanks Angel isn't something I normally do.

I like this avatar too though. ^^ I tend to make more demonic avatars over angelic ones as well.

There has just been way too many angels in here x'D Thought I should change to help even it out.

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

Jayden Kogane

My original female avi changed several times. I don't think I can see the girl hair on this account... hers was red bao or something. I didn't like the red hair, it didn't go with anything so I switched it to brown. Then she switched several other times through out the years... sweatdrop

I always stick with white hair as the default because white goes with everything and every character (besides maybe cutesy avis but I'm awful at making those anyway lol).

Gah my cold has gotten worse again AND it's raining.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
iajato
Jayden Kogane

I always stick with white hair as the default because white goes with everything and every character (besides maybe cutesy avis but I'm awful at making those anyway lol).

Gah my cold has gotten worse again AND it's raining.

lol
well my original male avi was based on an anime character so I was trying to figure out what was the best hair for that.
Ashleyien (my original female) was based on an OC so I did whatever I wanted with her. She's supposed to have red-auburn hair so I did that when I made her but quickly realized it clashed with everything so I changed it. She has black hair now.
Jayden is also based on an OC and I tried to make his default as close to the OC as I could, but I change him however I feel like... the avis based on anime/manga characters I feel like I should make them look like they're supposed to so I feel restricted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff