gimme dat gold <3 1 100.0% [ 834 ]
Total Votes:[ 834 ]

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

as of today, Monday, August 3rd, 2015, i have decided to retire in bumping this thread after some careful consideration i made last night
seeing as none of the old regulars are returning and how this thread no longer delivers much traffic anymore, i feel it is pointless to continue with my mindless bumping

it was fun, and while it did bring me the 'elocutionist' achievement, i believe now is the time to move on

if this thread picks up again (which i doubt), i may consider coming back to chat, but other than that there will be nothing else

nice knowing you all, and farewell,

Ninia
How is everyone tonight? I'm at work sad

Fashionable Smoker

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
NOTICE:

To everyone that stuck around in my absence to keep this thread alive and striving (or attempting to) I thank you very much. I apologize for my hiatus, but since I am now back, I am contemplating on whether to keep this thread or just totally abandon it. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to reply. Again, I am sorry for my hiatus.
~Cuppy.

Original Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xx_iicuppycake_xx
NOTICE:

To everyone that stuck around in my absence to keep this thread alive and striving (or attempting to) I thank you very much. I apologize for my hiatus, but since I am now back, I am contemplating on whether to keep this thread or just totally abandon it. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to reply. Again, I am sorry for my hiatus.
~Cuppy.

[broken laptop(currently on mobile) also working a lot so hopefully I'll be able to repair my laptop, miss you guys

Sszelrick's Wife

Aged Vet

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
Checking in, it's been a while. I wonder if we can bring the thread back.

Mythical Kitten

Hey Everyone smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas