13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Remind you later, like now? *eyebrow wiggle*

Nothing major. I'm just curious.

Madoka Magica items on Gaia!! <333
lol. Silly. Got back from school an hour ago, so I'm tired out of my mind. Tomorrow's gonna suck just as much. lol. I'll make lots of macaroons and teacups after my exam next week Friday. I have so much to do for everything till then.

I see.

No idea what that it, but it's cute.

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Lucky Charms are awesome! :P

Hm. She sounds familiar. I'll look into her music later. Finally just watched that video you posted though. Seems really interesting. The opening song is beautiful, but I didn't really like what they did with that famous painting. I feel like it was sort of thrown in there for the hell of it. The first scene was pretty badass too. I prefer that side of the girl compared to the fragile, timid person she becomes. I was kind of annoyed when she started crying. I'm not going to pass my judgement on the anime based on that alone though. She'll probably grow on me if I keep watching.

I think watching animes in German is a fantastic idea. My German's at a level where I can only understand half of what everyone's saying, but that'll hopefully improve over time.

Also, thank-you very, very much for the email. I really appreciate it and I'l definitely make use of it soon. You keep helping me out and refusing gifts. What's wrong with you? XD

I am totes cray cray 3nodding

Half is pretty good! I think for me it started getting fun at like 25% because I could roughly follow the plot. Then at like 75% it gets really awesome because you can follow basically the entire plot even if you miss some of the smaller details. Then it gets less awesome after that xp I think a decently sized language barrier helped me to suspend belief! It made it seem more like some alien planet somewhere than a tv show.

If you plan to download long series btw or series where the episodes are cut into like 3 part RARs I recommend using JDownloader if you don't have it. It makes it a lot quicker and less painful 3nodding

I consider Lucy and Nyu two different characters 3nodding but shhh I'll try not to give you spoilers
lol guys don't watch animes with german subtitles xD it's a pain in the a** lol
but with german audio and english subtitles it should be a lot more helpful for you ^^ (and you'll get used to our pronunciation too )

@K76

naa how are you feeling ; ) tomorrow you come to cold wintry germany 3nodding
& don't worry about bavarian slang ; ) you'll get used to it soon and normally everyone speaks understandable (with some expectations : P )
z.b
ahwa = ach was
naa = nein
hosch mi = hast du mich verstanden
griaß di = ich grüße dich / hallo XD
etcetc
and for the oktoberfest you should take a closer look at this lol

oh and very important, normally the first word a bavarian wants to teach you is ouchkatzlschwoaf ( eichhörnchenschweif) it's not important to know that word, but normally nonbavarian have difficulties pronouncing it right xD

@Terr
hey hun <3 how're you?
finally I'm on vacatioin and work on my cosplay non stop xD only one more week until the leipzig book fair <3 weeeh~ 

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
s x p h i e
Nice thread. ninja heart
Oh, thank-you! :)

Familiar Phantom

Berath
lol guys don't watch animes with german subtitles xD it's a pain in the a** lol
but with german audio and english subtitles it should be a lot more helpful for you ^^ (and you'll get used to our pronunciation too )

@K76

naa how are you feeling ; ) tomorrow you come to cold wintry germany 3nodding
& don't worry about bavarian slang ; ) you'll get used to it soon and normally everyone speaks understandable (with some expectations : P )
z.b
ahwa = ach was
naa = nein
hosch mi = hast du mich verstanden
griaß di = ich grüße dich / hallo XD
etcetc
and for the oktoberfest you should take a closer look at this lol

oh and very important, normally the first word a bavarian wants to teach you is ouchkatzlschwoaf ( eichhörnchenschweif) it's not important to know that word, but normally nonbavarian have difficulties pronouncing it right xD

I usually just go without subtitles but I turn on the German subs sometimes when I can't figure out what they said in the dub. But it's usually not very helpful because they always use two entirely different translations for the dub and the sub xD

I am excited and nervous sweatdrop Thanks for the Wortschatz xD

'I bin do ned an Gandhi sai Breznsoiza' = 'Ich lasse mir nicht alles gefallen'

WUUUUUUT? HOW? xD

I don't think I can pronounce Eichhörnchen right either xd My pronunciation's really not that great I think. My Ös and Üs still sound kinda the same a lot.

Finally almost all packed!

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
I definitely agree. I feel more distant from the anime because of the language barrier. I think I'm gonna have to play two versions of the same episode for a while at first: one with spoken German and one with English subtitles (I'll mute this one and watch it with the German playing in the background). And I guess I'm kinda iffy about the show because I know so little about it. I'll just have to keep watching, I guess. I really look forward to the more murderous side of that girl. (Wise decision not spoiling it for me. I'd have to kill you otherwise. lool)

JDownloader. Okay, thanks. I usually just stream animes, but there are a handful out there that I keep rewatching and might as well download.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Berath
@Terr
hey hun <3 how're you?
finally I'm on vacatioin and work on my cosplay non stop xD only one more week until the leipzig book fair <3 weeeh~ 
Berathy!! I've missed you! And yes, that's your new nickname... or maybe I should all you Berry. Anyhow, I've been miserable, but a little Gaia here and there has kept me... alive. lol. I'm glad you're finally on vacation. You've worked very hard. Cannot wait to see your finished cosplay! You definitely have to post pics somewhere, okay? ;] You always have the coolest cosplays.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
ACHTUNG!

I made macarons. That is all.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Thanks for the idea. :]

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE. emotion_omnomnom

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE. emotion_omnomnom
D'aww. Thanks. :D

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

*eats them all and Berry too* emotion_omnomnom

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
*eats them all and Berry too* emotion_omnomnom
What berry? Or who is Berry?

Have any specific flavours you want me to add there later?

EDIT: OHHHHHH! Berath!

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Hmmm, how about raspberry?

I've only ever had two macaroons in my life, one was pistachio and the other one was pink and I think it was raspberry. You already have a pink one there though so it's not really necessary.

OH OH how about red velvet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces