Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Immortal x Beloved

Good luck with your quest!
emotion_bigheart
Thank-you! I wish your charity the very best as well!

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
I know! Isn't it adorable? I could melt ahhhhh. o Ao
I want one~

Beau

Terrowva
Immortal x Beloved

Good luck with your quest!
emotion_bigheart
Thank-you! I wish your charity the very best as well!

Thank you, I just started it this week!
Trying to get some people to apply for a donation.
wink wink

Sometimes I go through the forum and donate to random people.
That's what I've been doing all day! haha
It's fun having people apply.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Immortal x Beloved

Thank you, I just started it this week!
Trying to get some people to apply for a donation.
wink wink

Sometimes I go through the forum and donate to random people.
That's what I've been doing all day! haha
It's fun having people apply.
That's awfully kind of you to do. :)
I'll admit though, your front page could use a little TLC.
Add some more colour or graphics! Spice it up a little! :D

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Ugh I'm seriously so unmotivated this year. I do exactly what you do minus the compensating part xD When I really need to get work done I go to this super secret place I like in a park and don't bring anything but work. That usually works. I was supposed to study today for my two tests next week but ended up pretty much just reading a book all day because the climaxy part is like 300 pages long and I couldn't stop.

Good luck again with your work ;o
Aww, I wish I had an awesome super secret place. I've discovered a couple cool places on campus, but they're not very private. As huge as the campus is, there are thousands of students everywhere all the time.

As for your book situation... lol. I have no idea what to do about that. I have the same problem, so I generally try to save time consuming hobbies for breaks and holidays. I did well in high school, found new hobbies, and screwed up two years of uni. I cannot afford to do that again this year. :I

Thanks. You too!

Be jealous of my secret place, you can totally see the world curving

User Image

It's not on campus it's about a half an hour walk away, so it's sort of an investment, but I get more work done there somhow so it's usually worth it. Actually, I get more work done pretty much anywhere outside.

I did pretty well my first two years here so maybe I can afford to screw up the last two? xD nah

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
I know! Isn't it adorable? I could melt ahhhhh. o Ao
I want one~
Here here! [link]

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
Oh my god. I'm jealous! That place is absolutely beautiful. Where, might I ask, do you live, again? In which country?

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Terrowva

It helped me a lot.
I don't want to finish questing this too soon because the next item is so inflated right now and I need to play the market right.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Here here! [link]
Sweet. Thanks!

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Poetic Wonderland
Terrowva
It helped me a lot.
I don't want to finish questing this too soon because the next item is so inflated right now and I need to play the market right.
Ugh. I know what you mean. I stalked Prince Patchouli for three years before finally buying it at 1mil. A couple months later it dropped to 800k, then 200k, then 20k. I was heartbroken like you have no idea. I wanted to shoot this cite in the flipping face.

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Oh my god. I'm jealous! That place is absolutely beautiful. Where, might I ask, do you live, again? In which country?

That's the dangerous and impoverished city of Troy in upstate New York. But it used to be important like a hundred years ago so it has a lot of cool buildings razz

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Terrowva

Same. I watched Flourite Boralis for a year when I first started on Gaia and finally bought it at 100k and now it's like 15k. -.-

I'm just glad some items don't really go down. >.< Like Compass of Seidh. I bought that last year at a steal of 900k (100k under MP) and it's at like 1.1 mil now.

This is the item. It was at 30k a few weeks ago and now it's at 120k. Crazy inflation. Maybe I'll figure out the Gaian Exchange.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
Here here! [link]
Sweet. Thanks!
Np! azora natashi's the one you're looking for, if you're interested.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Poetic Wonderland
Terrowva

Same. I watched Flourite Boralis for a year when I first started on Gaia and finally bought it at 100k and now it's like 15k. -.-

I'm just glad some items don't really go down. >.< Like Compass of Seidh. I bought that last year at a steal of 900k (100k under MP) and it's at like 1.1 mil now.

This is the item. It was at 30k a few weeks ago and now it's at 120k. Crazy inflation. Maybe I'll figure out the Gaian Exchange.
Lol you perv! jk jk

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

Watervoir

I needed some nice looking undergarmets okay?!
loljk.
But I found someone in the Gaian Exchange that wants to sell all the NPC underwear as a set so I'm gonna say I only need Sen's since I have them all. (Which is mostly true. I got them from dumpster dive a long time ago. I kept Sam's and Nicolae's.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff