In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Foxfais
<3
Ah! You've changed. You're even prettier than before. :)

Friendly Gaian

Terrowva
Ah! You've changed. You're even prettier than before. :)
So much with the flattery. Thank you so much Terrowva, for being such an awesome friend!

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Foxfais
Haha. So cute.
You're welcome, but I was just being honest. :)

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Foxfais
Omg, the comment you left in your friend invite was soo cute! <3
How did I miss it before? D'aww, you're so sweet.

Friendly Gaian

Terrowva
Haha. So cute.
You're welcome, but I was just being honest. :)

Omg, the comment you left in your friend invite was soo cute! <3
How did I miss it before? D'aww, you're so sweet
Thanks for the honesty, then. I thought you have read it before you have accepted my friend request (proposal <3). Blame yourself for not being attentive. LOL Just kidding. And, sorry for the late response. We are currently having our final examinations this entire week. After this week, it would be our semestral break.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Foxfais
HAHA! Yeah, I'm a terrible person. I should feel bad. XD

No worries. My replies will be late too because of all the stuff going down: presentations, midterms, readings. Sheesh!
Good luck with your stuff! Wish me luck on mine too.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

emotion_bigheart

How are things?

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
I'm doing great, ma dahling. Long time no see! How are you?

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Terrowva
Watervoir
I'm doing great, ma dahling. Long time no see! How are you?
Busy but good! How have you been? How was... frosh? I can't remember if you've told me about it yet.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watervoir
Busy but good! How have you been? How was... frosh? I can't remember if you've told me about it yet.
Same here. Haha. I did tell you that frosh was good, but that's fine. I can't even remember what I told you. Things have been pretty freaking hectic lately.

Familiar Phantom

WIE GEHT'S EUCH?

Was haltet ihr davon, dass sich Gaia zerstört?

Bei mir ist das Leben zurzeit sehr stressig >.> Ich habe fünf Vorlesungen statt die üblichen 4 und auch dazu viele Vorstellungsgespräche, da dieses Semester mein letztes ist. Ich habe aber schon eine Job-Angebot bekommen und das von dem Unternehmen, von dem ich am liebsten eine Angebot hätte 3nodding Deshalb überlege ich es, die anderen Vorstellungsgespräche abzusagen. Am Sonntag fliege ich aber nach Seattle für ein Vorstellungsgespräch mit Amazon und das mache ich sowieso, weil sie schon Flugkarten und Unterkunft für mich gebucht haben.

whaddaya all thing about Gaia killing itself? surprised and how goes it? I am super stressed right now because of having 5 classes instead of the typical 4 and I'm also doing a bunch of job interviews now since I graduate in December. But I got an offer from the company I most want to work at so I'm considering cancelling the rest of my upcoming interviews because... I'm epic stressed sweatdrop But I'm definitely going to Seattle on Sunday to interview with Amazon because they have already bought my tickets and stuff... eek

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
K76
Oh my god! I'm so happy and proud of you, though I shouldn't be surprised. You're one smart dude. Cool too. ;) It's just so amazing that you have all these companies fighting over you. I hope that someday I'll be doing as well as you are now. :D

Try not to get stressed okay? Soon, you will choose the one you want and settle down, so maybe try to enjoy this while it lasts. In the meantime, I'll keep my fingers crossed for everything to go smoothly and for your school work to not pose too many problems during the year.

(The reason I'm not speaking in German is because I'm kinda stressed a project I'm working on and I still kinda suck at German. XD)

Oh, on a site note, Gaia is being pretty fuggin' annoying with all their adverts. I hope it all goes away by the end of the season. So many people are threatening to leave the site because of all this. I don't even feel like it's a hangout anymore; just a black hole trying to suck in our money while pretending to still give half a crap about us. I mean, they centered the site because one f their sponsors told them to (I've disabled it but apparently the space on the side is meant for more adverts) and now I have Diedrich shoving some sale down my throat the moment I log on, as well as Flynn every evening. What the hell, man?

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500

Thank you, you anonymous benefactor, for the Blade of the Midnight Sky!

I love it! Marry me? Haha! <3

Familiar Phantom

Terrowva
K76
Oh my god! I'm so happy and proud of you, though I shouldn't be surprised. You're one smart dude. Cool too. ;) It's just so amazing that you have all these companies fighting over you. I hope that someday I'll be doing as well as you are now. :D

Try not to get stressed okay? Soon, you will choose the one you want and settle down, so maybe try to enjoy this while it lasts. In the meantime, I'll keep my fingers crossed for everything to go smoothly and for your school work to not pose too many problems during the year.

(The reason I'm not speaking in German is because I'm kinda stressed a project I'm working on and I still kinda suck at German. XD)

Oh, on a site note, Gaia is being pretty fuggin' annoying with all their adverts. I hope it all goes away by the end of the season. So many people are threatening to leave the site because of all this. I don't even feel like it's a hangout anymore; just a black hole trying to suck in our money while pretending to still give half a crap about us. I mean, they centered the site because one f their sponsors told them to (I've disabled it but apparently the space on the side is meant for more adverts) and now I have Diedrich shoving some sale down my throat the moment I log on, as well as Flynn every evening. What the hell, man?

Well they're not fighting over me yet sweatdrop I think most people who get invited to on-site interviews don't get offers sweatdrop And I tend to not be that good at technical interviews where someone looks over your shoulder and stuff sweatdrop But since I got the offer I wanted most I'm less stressed now and I don't think I want to work at Amazon anyways, their work weeks are like 50+ hours and I'm not ok with that. That's pretty typical for computer science grads. Generally we work 50-60 hour weeks and the offer I wanted was mostly because they only do 40 hour weeks lol. I did decide to cancel all other interviews too so, less stress. Thanks for the finger crossing xD

So I had like 90% of my Gaia wealth in gold instead of items when Flynn's got re-released and now my gold is worth like half as much as it was two months ago >.> Kinda sucked away all of the money I made exchanging in the past couple of months and makes me less likely to bother trying to make gold on this site in the future.

Have you been up to anything cool? Besides interviews and stuff my life is boring atm. Don't have time for much else >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff