8,325 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ella-Maie
Uncle PP Pennybags-Wright
Ella-Maie
PP Uncle Pennybags-Wright
Are you in Loyal's Shop yet? If not I can donate some expensive items from there for you.

I am in Loyal's, so there's no true need for that, I have access.
Should you choose to donate anyway, that's very kind of you!
My quest to wrap up my wishlist just recently + this has me flat broke. I'll continue to siphon items from my inventory for the charity directly, or sell the more expensive ones to feed into this over time.

That's all I needed to know, be back in a jiffy.

World's longest jiffy, not that I mind. How goes it?

Sorry about that, got uber sidetracked with some stuff on here and then had to go offline for awhile to handle things. Anyway, I got here a few items to handle over for you stuff and I can kick you abit of gold, won't be much but more than what you got now.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Ella-Maie
Ella-Maie
Are you in Loyal's Shop yet? If not I can donate some expensive items from there for you.

My quest to wrap up my wishlist just recently + this has me flat broke. I'll continue to siphon items from my inventory for the charity directly, or sell the more expensive ones to feed into this over time.

Sorry about that, got uber sidetracked with some stuff on here and then had to go offline for awhile to handle things. Anyway, I got here a few items to handle over for you stuff and I can kick you abit of gold, won't be much but more than what you got now.

Holy -insert random fruit- eek
Than you very very much! heart

Business Hero

8,325 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ella-Maie
Ella-Maie
Ella-Maie

Holy -insert random fruit- eek
Than you very very much! heart

Don't mention it, just be thou for the people, mmkay?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500

Don't mention it, just be thou for the people, mmkay?

Of courseth.
(It's going to take all of my free morning tomorrow to update...but that's great news!)

Once again, thank you to all donators, it's only my second day at it, but you've all been a HUGE help! heart

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Damn, did I really donate that much? eek

Well anyways how goes it?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Lashuri Chan
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Damn, did I really donate that much? eek

Well anyways how goes it?

I finished putting who donated what, thankfully the trades keep a history so that's not so hard even with many people donating.
I'll be hard at work on entering items for the next half hour or so, then I have classes for a while.
Hopefully all the items are registered by Saturday. sweatdrop

Citizen

This is such a sweet idea ^-^ I'm glad you have so many people willing to help. If you want, you can also direct the new users here to assist with building their inventory.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Usadari
This is such a sweet idea ^-^ I'm glad you have so many people willing to help. If you want, you can also direct the new users here to assist with building their inventory.

Certainly! I meant to hunt around for that topic sooner or later! I'll throw it in the first post right away!
Ella-Maie

I was directed here, i wanted to say, first, thank you for the link, i appreciate it very much.

Second, i do not ave any idea what items i want, still looking around at items. Annything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the consideration and what you are doing

~CJ

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Dog Advocate CJ
Ella-Maie

I was directed here, i wanted to say, first, thank you for the link, i appreciate it very much.

Second, i do not ave any idea what items i want, still looking around at items. Annything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the consideration and what you are doing

~CJ

Take your time! ^.^ We're just here to welcome people with a little something special. Everybody likes different things, so we've tried to cover them all.
Ella-Maie
Dog Advocate CJ
Ella-Maie

~CJ

Take your time! ^.^ We're just here to welcome people with a little something special. Everybody likes different things, so we've tried to cover them all.

Once i get some freetime, i can make you an image for the thread?

I am looking at the dog items...I have three i am crazy over XD

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Dog Advocate CJ

emotion_kirakira That would be amazing! I know some art would be nice, but have been dealing with stocking the place first (it's only my third day open!)
I was thinking a little globe with CWF on it, and maybe some wings on the side (but maybe not, I haven't decided). Maybe a banner for the first post eventually. I don't even know yet. But thank you for offering! emotion_kirakira

When you're sure they're what you want, just let me know!
Ella-Maie
Dog Advocate CJ

emotion_kirakira That would be amazing! I know some art would be nice, but have been dealing with stocking the place first (it's only my third day open!)
I was thinking a little globe with CWF on it, and maybe some wings on the side (but maybe not, I haven't decided). Maybe a banner for the first post eventually. I don't even know yet. But thank you for offering! emotion_kirakira

I was thinking about a globe, with Wings, a Halo, done in the pattern of Clothes, and the name of your charity

I am not picky with Dogs, i love the Ro-robo, older Gaia Item, i also love Tootie Kahmen

As soon as i finish the few pieces i have going, i will start on yours. Is traditional hand okay?

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Dog Advocate CJ
Ella-Maie
Dog Advocate CJ

I was thinking about a globe, with Wings, a Halo, done in the pattern of Clothes, and the name of your charity

I am not picky with Dogs, i love the Ro-robo, older Gaia Item, i also love Tootie Kahmen

As soon as i finish the few pieces i have going, i will start on yours. Is traditional hand okay?

I looked through what I haven't put in stock here yet, any dog related items we have now are all we've got at the moment (though I'll keep an eye out for any more we can put in).

Traditional's more than okay! Again, thank you so much for offering your help! heart I may even shoot some gold your way later, once I have some.
Made myself broke again with new items for the charity. whee
Ella-Maie
Dog Advocate CJ
Ella-Maie
Dog Advocate CJ

I looked through what I haven't put in stock here yet, any dog related items we have now are all we've got at the moment (though I'll keep an eye out for any more we can put in).

Traditional's more than okay! Again, thank you so much for offering your help! heart I may even shoot some gold your way later, once I have some.
Made myself broke again with new items for the charity. whee

I once ran a Charity, but my partner took all the stuff and bolted, so i had to shut it down. As for items, basically anything artsy or dog related...imma geek with simple taste.

I will help you any way i can BTW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces