Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Pants

Morning thread.

I still have bging to do for the winners...I didn't forget...I've just been so blah lately.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Good evening everyone.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tamako Jen
Djinii

I will try going back to work saturday to ask them if they can do something about my hours but I doubt they will, as for getting those items refunded, they were originally going to make me pay the $20 bucks for shipping to send these items back for my refund but then my mom got on the phone (never a good thing when you cross my mom) and they agreed to mail me a return shipping label so they end up paying the shipping costs. I think I'm just going to go to an in person store nearby from now on for my equipment. :/

Unforgiving Warlord

Yamiii why did you gnaw on my lovely table? ; n ;
...I'm buying an adamantium table now. -shot-

@Time Lord: Hopefully they adjust your hours :c
I'm glad that you get your refund though, buying online seems tricky...
Do you usually just buy equipment at the store or had you always been getting it online? :'o

Sparkly Garbage

╭☆╯..*•.¸(..*•.¸۞¸.•*..)¸.•*..╰☆╮
He'd probably chew on that too, Dji. >n> *unfolds table and casts a Yami repellent on it* Yami's just a big bully to table-folk... :c

Time: Yeah, I agree with Dji. Buying online can be really tricky, it's why I usually don't, or I do a lot of research to make sure the site I'm buying from is reputable and trustworthy. I'm glad you won't have to pay for shipping costs, too. It's kinda ridiculous of them to want you to return their damaged goods and make you pay for it. /: I hope you get more hours, too... No one can live on 6 hours of work... :c

╰☆╮.¸..•*(..¸.•*۞*•.¸..)*•..¸.╭☆╯

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Djinii

@Time Lord: Hopefully they adjust your hours :c
I'm glad that you get your refund though, buying online seems tricky...
Do you usually just buy equipment at the store or had you always been getting it online? :'o

I actually just got off the phone with work earlier, they said they can't adjust my hrs and that I just have to keep my eyes and ears open for people calling off so I can take their hrs. I heard that an autozone store near my house might still need truck drivers so I'm gonna go there tomorrow to check and see if they are still hiring even though I've applied there in the past. If that doesn't work I'll look for some other security jobs nearby to see if they need any part timers too. I was told buying online would be cheaper but I'm starting to think it's not worth the hassle so I'm thinking of trying in person shopping for my equipment now. I guess being part time and an annoying nuisance is probably the reason I get the least hrs of everyone there, I'll just have to try working harder to show I can do a better job then everyone else, I also think I need to learn to just not talk to people unless it's important work related stuff. This stinks big time. emo

Sparkly Garbage

FU, new bundle. :c

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Djinii I bought you a new table and I've hidden it somewhere that only you will find it! heart

Sparkly Garbage

LOL..... XD

Unforgiving Warlord

Lolol Tam.
I thought the same thing when I saw the new bundle :T it's all ninja-esque too.

Also thanks for the new table, Time Lord ; u ; <3
D: -hugs- I hope you find work somewhere.

This is random but I can't tell if I have heart burn or if my back hurts... -special type of failure; flops in corner-

Sparkly Garbage

That video makes me miss Freakazoid. I think Phan and Eric have it though... I should talk to them about bringing that here next time they visit. C8

Mmhmm. ; n ; I like both of the hairstyles, too.... Gaia, why do you do this to meeeee? >:U

Yes, me too, Timey. ; n ; *also hugs*

Totally weird, Dji.. O_o;; Sometimes when I'm hungry, I'll take a bite of food, and then my stomach will hurt really bad, as if I got more hungry even though I'm feeding myself. It's really backwards and weird. XD

Unforgiving Warlord

Oooh, it's from Freakazoid? That's why the animation style looked familiar XD

-nods- I really like the long black hair.

That's weird too.. but I think sometimes my stomach growls while I'm eating so... lol.
Hrrm, actually I think it's both that hurt.. probably a weird side effect from the medicine I was taking u n u;; (and my backpack is too heavy)

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
*washes the table off, then gnaws on it*

Sparkly Garbage

Dji: Yep. c: That boy at the computer is Freakazoid. But not all... Freakazoided? *brick'd* I forgot his actual name.. ^^;; I wanna say Dexter.. or Duncan? *shrugs* I'm too lazy to look it up. XD

Freakazoid is hilarious... XD I think it's more funny now than when I was a kid, probably because I catch the humor now, as opposed to just watching it because it was a cartoon as a kid. XD

Me too. o n o It's awesomeeeee... Maan.. I still need to get a billion things, Gaia... D: Oh, speaking of adding things to wishlists, I found out that the limit to your wishlist is 800 items. XD Getting there! STOP MAKING STUFF, GAIA! D:

I have this bad habit of going a long time without eating... So when I finally decide to eat, my stomach goes crazy. ^^;; It's not that I'm starving myself, it's more that I don't feel like cooking anything, or I forget to eat... That's a REALLY horrible habit that I should try to correct. >.>;;

Maan... I do not miss heavy book bags. I remember one time when I was on the bus, and a couple old ladies were talking about the kids walking home with their book bags. "Kids are too lazy to carry their books these days!" "I know, we never used back packs!" And I'm thinking, "How big were your text books when you went to school, lady? O_o;; Also, you needed less credits to graduate, and every year, there's more things to learn. Things have changed since you went to school." >.> I don't like crotchety old people...

Yami, you're a bully. >n>

Sparkly Garbage

HOLY.. Wall of text... D: Sorry! OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers