Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to town, what's your occupation?

Farm Owner 0.083969465648855 8.4% [ 11 ]
Ranch Owner 0.045801526717557 4.6% [ 6 ]
Inn Owner 0.061068702290076 6.1% [ 8 ]
Bartend 0.16030534351145 16.0% [ 21 ]
It's a secret to everbody 0.43511450381679 43.5% [ 57 ]
I'm a moocher 0.21374045801527 21.4% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]

Tipsy Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hope you don't mind me using your banner in my charity?

Beau

Koda Crest

Funny thing is, is that my parents both have brown eyes and hair. Hehe, so my mom says that we get our looks from our three great aunts, who each of us looks like one. Genes are a funny thing.

And Sure! I wouldn't mind entering or sticking around. c:

Bashful Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
CinnamonSugary

Well normally I don't live with other females well.
Even more so ones I don't know.
She moved herself into our house without talking to anyone first, never offer to pay rent, help with bills, or food.
Treated our roommate like he was her slave and always talk down to him, and quite frankly she was a two faced liar.
Just my husband and bro in law didn't want to kick her out cause our roommate was a long time friend of theirs, so I just dealt with it until I started getting sick and stuff from stress.
And yeah I have to take this pill called clomid that tricks my body to function normally so I would ovulate and I can get pregnant like a normal couple can. Without it much harder.

Aged Zealot

Strife Saverem

Over worked eh? But your greatly appreciated though, oh that v-day contest should be fun but I'm gonna be alone on V-day sweatdrop
Well thank you. :3
They do their full part, I promise.
That's okay. The Valentine's contest is going to be a week long gig, since some people may go out on the actual day.
I'm thinking we're going to match up people as valentines, and the two can do the V-day equivalent of Halloween.
"Love or Die". Based on St. Valentine's history.
That's all I'm gonna release for now, but that's an idea of what will be happening.

Aged Zealot

Kaihako
Koda Crest

Funny thing is, is that my parents both have brown eyes and hair. Hehe, so my mom says that we get our looks from our three great aunts, who each of us looks like one. Genes are a funny thing.

And Sure! I wouldn't mind entering or sticking around. c:
That makes a lot of sense, actually. I look way more like my aunt than my mother. Genes are definitely funny, though.

We'd love to have you. :3 There's a ton of contests on the front page and a holiday one coming up and we always need participants signing up.
I suggest "Who Killed the Quester?" myself, got a big game going on starting Saturday.

Anxious Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
ninjawizardpenguin
CinnamonSugary

Well normally I don't live with other females well.
Even more so ones I don't know.
She moved herself into our house without talking to anyone first, never offer to pay rent, help with bills, or food.
Treated our roommate like he was her slave and always talk down to him, and quite frankly she was a two faced liar.
Just my husband and bro in law didn't want to kick her out cause our roommate was a long time friend of theirs, so I just dealt with it until I started getting sick and stuff from stress.
And yeah I have to take this pill called clomid that tricks my body to function normally so I would ovulate and I can get pregnant like a normal couple can. Without it much harder.

I can get that, I dont get along well with males.
I just like my husband and he has 1 friend I like. Besides that not so much.

She really does sound horrible! Who moves into someones house without asking or paying? Good thing she is gone. Did the roommate leave because his g/f had too then? Like did you all say she needs to pay rent and they both packed up and left?
That is good though! At least you can have kids with it. I can't have kids. I found out after 2 miscarriages. I have my tubes tied now.

Melodious Lunatic

9,575 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Koda Crest

Strife Saverem

Over worked eh? But your greatly appreciated though, oh that v-day contest should be fun but I'm gonna be alone on V-day sweatdrop
Well thank you. :3
They do their full part, I promise.
That's okay. The Valentine's contest is going to be a week long gig, since some people may go out on the actual day.
I'm thinking we're going to match up people as valentines, and the two can do the V-day equivalent of Halloween.
"Love or Die". Based on St. Valentine's history.
That's all I'm gonna release for now, but that's an idea of what will be happening.

Ohh that sounds very interesting, I'm gonna look up Valentines history now to be safe of course

Beau

Koda Crest

I'll go check them out now! C:
I'd love to stay, I need more people to talk to and something other than tumblr to pass my time redface

Interesting Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I take it that I am too late to get any help on my items quest?

Interesting Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Kaihako
Koda Crest

I'd love to stay, I need more people to talk to and something other than tumblr to pass my time redface
I would consider talking to you from time to time.

Bashful Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
CinnamonSugary

No we just wanted her out because we didn't like her in the least, and well none of his friends like her so we don't see why he with her.
Must see something the rest of us don't.
But pretty much I made my husband go down and talk to him and tell him she had to go, and if he didn't I would and wouldn't be nice about it.
Cause don't get me wrong our roommate was a great guy, super sweet and helped around the house and what not, pretty much the opposite of her.
Well he didn't want to be the bad boyfriend and he left with her and they moved into his parents house.
Yeah I really want to be a mommy so I was super happy when they told me all I need to do was take that pill and I should be able to.
Aw I'm sorry to hear that ): There was adoption or surrogate options if you really want to have a baby.

Aged Zealot

AncientOneSileni
I take it that I am too late to get any help on my items quest?
There's a front page to be read, I see.

Beau

AncientOneSileni

I would like that, I'm Kai, nice to meet you. c:
How're you today?

Aged Zealot

Kaihako

Please do! :3
We'll pass all your time if we have the chance. ;3

Aged Zealot

ninjawizardpenguin
Am I hearing baby talk? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items