High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sweet Sentiment
Takkita
Sweet Sentiment
So I had to take a quiz in Chemistry. Did the homework and all the questions but the last one in thirty minutes. Was thinking "oh, this is actually pretty easy." Get to the end and I swear, it takes me an hour(!) to solve the formula in the last question. emotion_facepalm Geh!
good luck!
I got it right but I consider myself as being good at that sort of thing, so I felt like beating my head against the wall as the time wound on. gonk
nice! Guess it was good you were so quick with the rest of the test then. I'm not so good at math. I prefer reading and science.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Takkita
Teagen Sirrus
And so cute!
that too!
So what's new darling?

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Teagen Sirrus
Takkita
Teagen Sirrus
And so cute!
that too!
So what's new darling?
just nervous cause I have two medical tests tomorrow, both involving needles D: which really isn't all that bad just would rather not have to deal with it. Frustrated with my neurologist for coming up with answers that I know are wrong. But oh well it'll humor him and maybe eventually he'll figure it, maybe it'll be accidental and get the right answer when looking for the wrong thing.

Watching American Idol. Put up a new pic today on my cat's FB page. Uh guess that's it. Oh yeah my aunt and cousins were in the audience in today's Ellen DeGeneres show. Was awesome she stopped briefly at my one cousin to dance with him. He can't move his body just a little his head and mouth eyes and kinda his hands. But it was all over his face how excited he was that she danced a little with him. My aunt was super excited too she kinda grabbed his arm and checked on him to see his excitement. Yeah was awesome. The audience got the biggest audience prize in the history of Ellen. A whirlpool washer, dryer, and two years supply of Tide detergent. Tide paid for the taxes on all of them so it's all absolutely free. Also they got tickets to Kid's Choice Awards and a Nick Jonas CD.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Teagen Sirrus
Sorry I forgot to ask how you're doing. I'm so bad at that D: woops.

Soooo how are you? Anything new?

Oh yeah I have fish now biggrin Three zebra danios. I named them Jupiter, Orion, and Sirius. Orion is a brat he's constantly chasing the other two. The only time I've seen Sirius chase anyone is he'll team up with Orion and pick on Jupiter who is the biggest of the three. Orion's the middle size and Sirius is the smallest. Though Orion is almost the same size as Jupiter now. I can't believe how fast they're growing. I just got them on Saturday and they were all so tiny. They'll get to 2" at the most.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Takkita
nice! Guess it was good you were so quick with the rest of the test then. I'm not so good at math. I prefer reading and science.
Math is Science.
Or maybe it's, Science is Math. confused Unless you're talking biology, which still has math, plus a butt-load of memorization on top.

It wasn't timed; I just hated that it took me so long. sweatdrop

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sweet Sentiment
Takkita
Math is Science.
Or maybe it's, Science is Math. confused Unless you're talking biology, which still has math, plus a butt-load of memorization on top.

It wasn't timed; I just hated that it took me so long. sweatdrop
I know that's why I avoid certain sciences. But in high school I've always excelled in science of any kind. Even if the project involved math I was cool with it cause it's not just straight up numbers. It's numbers with a purpose. I really love quantum theory but I can't do it. But I like seeing what the scientists have come up with and the facts to support their theories. I dunno when I see math applied in science my perceptions change and I can "get it" but when it's just straight up "do this equation" my brain dies a little.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Takkita
just nervous cause I have two medical tests tomorrow, both involving needles D: which really isn't all that bad just would rather not have to deal with it. Frustrated with my neurologist for coming up with answers that I know are wrong. But oh well it'll humor him and maybe eventually he'll figure it, maybe it'll be accidental and get the right answer when looking for the wrong thing.

Watching American Idol. Put up a new pic today on my cat's FB page. Uh guess that's it. Oh yeah my aunt and cousins were in the audience in today's Ellen DeGeneres show. Was awesome she stopped briefly at my one cousin to dance with him. He can't move his body just a little his head and mouth eyes and kinda his hands. But it was all over his face how excited he was that she danced a little with him. My aunt was super excited too she kinda grabbed his arm and checked on him to see his excitement. Yeah was awesome. The audience got the biggest audience prize in the history of Ellen. A whirlpool washer, dryer, and two years supply of Tide detergent. Tide paid for the taxes on all of them so it's all absolutely free. Also they got tickets to Kid's Choice Awards and a Nick Jonas CD.
I feel your pain on medical tests............. I've had so many lately.
Just ask to lay down for the needle art and stare at the ceiling and start counting the dots in it. That always works for me.

OMG My mom would be so jealous! She love Ellen!
I would love a new washer and dryer! Ours still works, but is very old. And if they don't want to go to the Kid's Choice Awards I'm sure they can sell the tickets on ebay!

Nothing is new for me............. I'm just depressed because I have too much work to do an no time to do it. UGH.

YAY fishies!

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

I like earth science, physical science, I never took an official biology class but I dabble in it on my own, some physics, physical science btw is a ton of fun.

Taking measurements to me isn't the same as the headdesk math. I hate allgebra my brain doesn't work that way! I can do it but it takes a while.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Teagen Sirrus
I feel your pain on medical tests............. I've had so many lately.
Just ask to lay down for the needle art and stare at the ceiling and start counting the dots in it. That always works for me.

OMG My mom would be so jealous! She love Ellen!
I would love a new washer and dryer! Ours still works, but is very old. And if they don't want to go to the Kid's Choice Awards I'm sure they can sell the tickets on ebay!

Nothing is new for me............. I'm just depressed because I have too much work to do an no time to do it. UGH.

YAY fishies!
I always watch the needle. This time it's just so they can put in contrast. I think only one test is with contrast now that I think about it. CT angiogram with contrast and bilateral carotid duplex scan. Though the order isn't saying contrast for the CT but I thought for sure he said with contrast...guess we'll see. And Friday is echocardiogram with contrast. Then just wait for results. If they're normal I won't hear anything back but will have to call on Monday anyways to be sure. I'm sure it'll all be normal. All my blood tests were normal. Just waiting on the results of one of the blood tests but it's probably normal too

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

oh and my cousins are definitely going. At least the wheelchair bound one is for sure. He's completely stoked about it. My aunt just has to make phone calls to get handicapped seating

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Sweet Sentiment
France? ninja

Kyahahahaaha! xd

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300

{does Sirrus' work for her} doo doo doo ♪♫

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Takkita
I always watch the needle. This time it's just so they can put in contrast. I think only one test is with contrast now that I think about it. CT angiogram with contrast and bilateral carotid duplex scan. Though the order isn't saying contrast for the CT but I thought for sure he said with contrast...guess we'll see. And Friday is echocardiogram with contrast. Then just wait for results. If they're normal I won't hear anything back but will have to call on Monday anyways to be sure. I'm sure it'll all be normal. All my blood tests were normal. Just waiting on the results of one of the blood tests but it's probably normal too
I can't watch it or I will pass out! LOL

OMG contrast makes you feel like you peed your pants! It's so messed up, but it's funny.

I have to get an ultrasound because they are worried about an ovarian cyst I have. I also have to get blood work................ gonk

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Teagen Sirrus
Takkita
I can't watch it or I will pass out! LOL

OMG contrast makes you feel like you peed your pants! It's so messed up, but it's funny.

I have to get an ultrasound because they are worried about an ovarian cyst I have. I also have to get blood work................ gonk
I can always taste anything stuck in my veins. Contrast gives me a lemony metalic taste in my mouth. And yes! That warm pee feeling omg it's the strangest thing. I'm always thinking "hmm maybe I should check that but how can I do this discreetly?"

I've only nearly passed out once. It was a reaction to a vaccine. I think it was the MMR cause it was for school. I was little. I remember mom was at the counter paying or signing papers and the doctor was walking by and seemed sooooooo far awaaaaaay. Everyone's voices got distorted and sounded like I was underwater. I remember saying "Mommy?" and then when she turned either she or the doctor told me to sit on the ground and put my head down. I thought they were silly for saying it but I listened to them and didn't faint. I think it was probably my mom that said for me to do that. The doctor saw me though and checked my vitals herself then tickled me to get me laughing which probably forced me to breathe more cause I remember holding my breath a bit since I thought maybe I was in the water the way everyone sounded. I always called her Doctor Tickle because she would tickle me whenever I had shots. I'd scream and cry begging to not get a shot but I was more scared of the anticipation than the shot itself. She always had me confused and laughing though. She was also the one that told me that Batman was in my ear when she looked.

I hope your cyst clears up. Sounds painful. sad What can they do for it? Or are they just worried it's turning cancerous?

Goat

Takkita
I thought of it as "Okay I'm gonna count to ten and everyone go hide! Ooooone.....twwooooooo.....threeeeeeeee"

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa. burning_eyes maybe that is the "i've gone and hidden or something"
(I'm not very clever, loolllll)

Sweet Sentiment
I use it that way sometimes. Also for weeping.

It also looks like those commercials of people washing their face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff