• Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
Touché. That is quite true, they are not. I like the leaves. 3nodding

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Takkita
are not! Fairies are never nakie!

What are you talking about? I thought fairies live by the motto "The lesser you wear, the faster you fly" no?

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Takkita
oof I figured after three days it'd be gone. I still am feeling withdrawals though. For me it's very minor though. Just an electrical pulse shoots down from the top of my head into my left arm, followed by a quickening pulse that lasts less than a second, then some dizziness. Then it's done once I breathe through it to get calm again. I always feel that affect through every med change I've been through so it's not terrible to me knowing what it is.

Are you off all meds now then? I'm trying to be off everything just cause I feel more energetic off of meds. That muted effect of meds gets me sleeping way too much and feel very unmotivated.
Even when you start taking those kinds of medications, it takes a couple of weeks to kick in. I'm kind of jealous of the mildness of your symptoms. It might have to do with the fact that I was on my meds for about six years before quitting and the dosage had been increased at least twice. I quit taking them because they were making me crazy, thought it took me a long time to realize that it was actually the medicine.

I'm not taking anything now, and it was bad enough that I plan not to take anything ever again. I don't understand people who want to do drugs.

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Toriki-chi

Usually I'm pretty good but it usually happens at restaurants XD

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Freakinspazmonkeys

emotion_kirakira Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion_hug

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Takkita

I'm glad chu like heart

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lily Waterleaf

Yw heart

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Freakinspazmonkeys

Ugh. Too noisy for brain to process correctly. xp

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Freakinspazmonkeys
Lily Waterleaf

Yw heart

and never giving away mine!!!!!!!!! ninja
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Toriki-chi
Freakinspazmonkeys

Ugh. Too noisy for brain to process correctly. xp

I'm just terrible. Stare at the waitress like I'm listening.
Realize she has stopped talking
Is staring back.
redface

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sweet Sentiment
Takkita
oof I figured after three days it'd be gone. I still am feeling withdrawals though. For me it's very minor though. Just an electrical pulse shoots down from the top of my head into my left arm, followed by a quickening pulse that lasts less than a second, then some dizziness. Then it's done once I breathe through it to get calm again. I always feel that affect through every med change I've been through so it's not terrible to me knowing what it is.

Are you off all meds now then? I'm trying to be off everything just cause I feel more energetic off of meds. That muted effect of meds gets me sleeping way too much and feel very unmotivated.
Even when you start taking those kinds of medications, it takes a couple of weeks to kick in. I'm kind of jealous of the mildness of your symptoms. It might have to do with the fact that I was on my meds for about six years before quitting and the dosage had been increased at least twice. I quit taking them because they were making me crazy, thought it took me a long time to realize that it was actually the medicine.

I'm not taking anything now, and it was bad enough that I plan not to take anything ever again. I don't understand people who want to do drugs.
yeah I never understood street drug users. Why people? Whyyyyy?
I was on mine since...hmm I was working at the hospital then, full-time by that point. I've been on Disability for three years. ..worked two years at a cafe...I think it's been 7years now? Maybe? Maybe more? I was at the highest dose up until just a year ago. And now I'm at a point in my life I think all I really need is regular counseling and use the DBT skills I'm learning. My depression has pretty much been in remission for two or more years now. But I have a lot of anxiety from PTSD and I dissociate a lot. Neither are chemical based so, if I can go without the medicine I should do better. The meds did help me cope with certain things though in the past few years.

But my life has dramatically changed in the past three years. As soon as I got disability I moved out of my parents home and that alone has helped tremendously. They're good people but their rigid parenting style doesn't go well when you're an adult. I was 25 and getting grounded over stupid things like not hanging up my towels. I had a 10PM curfew too. Made no sense since I never had a curfew until after my last brother moved out. A lot of what was going on was very frustrating for me and I couldn't understand it. I just found out on Monday that all that was because someone in church made comments about me hanging out with someone they didn't like. So dad was just trying to please other people instead of letting me be an adult. When I was a teenager I came home when it got dark just cause we lived on a ranch. But then I'd go and stay at a friends house for a week at a time and do what I wanted. My parents didn't reign me in hardly til that church started butting in where they didn't belong and dad's too easily pressured despite what he says. Dad said he's learned better now, but kinda too late to change what was done. Oh wells. I'm just glad my parents really do try even though they suck at it.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Nyx Hemera
Touché. That is quite true, they are not. I like the leaves. 3nodding
Thank you I had to stand in one spot for several weeks and this ivy crept up my body into place. My hat was a gift from a tree spirit. I think I'm in love <3

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Freakinspazmonkeys

Awkwaaaard. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items