Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should GGP make a fresh new thread?

Yes 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
No 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Lily Waterleaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 261!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
the purple mew
Lily Waterleaf
the purple mew

I suppose so?

love your avi biggrin

thanks! blaugh

and love your new one razz

Lily Waterleaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 202!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Takkita
{sighs} I wonder why my nieces mother even owns a "white girl wasted" shirt ><

disturbed

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Freakinspazmonkeys
Takkita

Super awkward ._. ! That is incredibly embarrassing but o3o sounds like she made an a** of herself D:
I don't understand why anyone would announce that on FB though. People lose jobs because of what they put on FB. Plus she's a mother of three and the oldest is ten. . .makes me just worry more about my nieces since she's such a partier. . .do they go with her? Does she leave them with strangers? I don't know. I hate that they live so far away. She took the kids and went to Tennessee while my brother was at work instead of getting a legal separation first. Yeah my bro's a jerk wad and he's sexually abusive to anything with legs. (he has a 90 year sentence now in prison so I can openly say that about him) but still, she didn't make a good choice then. And it seems its just more bad choices. It sounds like a really sad life to be a single parent of three (her youngest is from a different dad who left her and took the boy to Ohio till she got him back). I just last year found out that dad was beating my nieces. Now she lives with another guy but has her son back. What is wrong with her? I'm glad my nieces aren't with my brother, I just wish they were here. At least I could have some say in their lives and maybe shield them from the horrors there, at least some of it. . .I don't want them suffering on account of a mother who isn't ready to be a mom. emo
biggrin biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Takkita

Isn't ready to be a mom and isn't made to be a mom are two different things. My mother was awful and it sounds terrible what those kids are going through. Unfortunately there are only so many things in the world one can control :/ ~
(We all make choices...that aren't always the brightest... Cee & Tori know about my daughter's le father o3o...)

the purple mew generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 563!

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,175 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Lily Waterleaf
the purple mew

thanks! blaugh

and love your new one razz

I try my best lol

Lily Waterleaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 267!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
the purple mew

I try my best lol

smile well it shows biggrin

the purple mew generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 735!

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,175 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Lily Waterleaf
the purple mew

I try my best lol

smile well it shows biggrin

I just enjoy making them

Sweet Sentiment generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 82!

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Toriki-chi
Thanks for the offer but I'm not too fond of chocolates. sweatdrop
eek

Sweet Sentiment generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 397!

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Takkita
emotion_hug

Decided you needed hugs more than ignorant and obnoxious advice. I hope things improve for the girls, and you can find a way to be a source of emotional support even if you can't be there physically.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Freakinspazmonkeys
Takkita

Isn't ready to be a mom and isn't made to be a mom are two different things. My mother was awful and it sounds terrible what those kids are going through. Unfortunately there are only so many things in the world one can control :/ ~
(We all make choices...that aren't always the brightest... Cee & Tori know about my daughter's le father o3o...)
{sends big hugs} I wish I had the ability to take my nieces. I know as screwy as I am, I just would do right by them. I just worry a ton for them. Every summer my parents get the girls for a couple months and I hate that too cause of how controlling my parents are - but at least they're safe. I know everyone has parenting styles and you got to let parents be. . .but still I worry since I don't know what happens there.
Do you have your daughter out of her father's grubby paws now then? Or are you in a shared custody? I just feel bad for any kid that is in a home that has parents who aren't behaving like parents.
I have friends that have kids and of course they're not perfect, nobody is. And they all do things the kids hate -that's part of being a parent and part of being a kid who doesn't see things clearly yet. But the parents have pretty much given their lives to raising their children. My aunt is a good example of that. She was pregnant when she walked down the aisle. She was a big drinker and drug user - she grew up in the seventies lol. When she found out she was pregnant she married her boyfriend who's a great guy for taking responsibility. They both cleaned up their lives for the sake of their children. I suppose I look to my aunt and uncle as an example for how parents should be. And yeah they both even still make mistakes but they always learned from them. Why can't more parents be like that?

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Takkita

If he had grabby paws I would cut them off. No he has been in prison since I was 9 weeks pregnant >_< ! At least they get a safe summer : )

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sorry I've been so up and down today. It's been eleven days since I took my anti-depressant and it's showing today. I think it'll even out I'm just not used to having emotions. I get numbed out bad by anti-depressants. I hadn't felt anything really for over five years. Then today I'm just grr at certain people cause of how they treat me or others.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Sweet Sentiment
Takkita
emotion_hug

Decided you needed hugs more than ignorant and obnoxious advice. I hope things improve for the girls, and you can find a way to be a source of emotional support even if you can't be there physically.
emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug Just what I really needed SS. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff