eur
hope all had a nice easter;

Easter's still going on for me but it's a really nice day indeed. whee

Lonely Explorer

Toriki-chi
eur
hope all had a nice easter;

Easter's still going on for me but it's a really nice day indeed. whee

Awh its 1;26am here, its been an gone, my mum made my nieces put jellybabies outside our back garden lastnight so they can wake up to easter eggs an lollypops to search for aha, sadly i missed the fun as i was in work but easter is just another day to me sad

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

eur
Awh its 1;26am here, its been an gone, my mum made my nieces put jellybabies outside our back garden lastnight so they can wake up to easter eggs an lollypops to search for aha, sadly i missed the fun as i was in work but easter is just another day to me sad

Scavenger sounds fun! whee Then again, you can do scavenger anytime you want to. 3nodding I planned to hide eggs for my neighbors' kids to find, but they've been bad kids for the past few weeks so no eggs for them. stressed

Off-topic: Your current signature has exceed the bytes limit allow. You should edit it before a moderator disable your signature. sweatdrop

Lonely Explorer

Toriki-chi
eur

Scavenger sounds fun! whee Then again, you can do scavenger anytime you want to. 3nodding I planned to hide eggs for my neighbors' kids to find, but they've been bad kids for the past few weeks so no eggs for them. stressed

Off-topic: Your current signature has exceed the bytes limit allow. You should edit it before a moderator disable your signature. sweatdrop

oh why would it let me submit my signature if it reached the limit..

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

eur

Sadly, there's no program made for the signature option to check your file size before letting you save. sweatdrop

Lonely Explorer

Toriki-chi
eur

Sadly, there's no program made for the signature option to check your file size before letting you save. sweatdrop

ahh, ill leave it as it is for now, its too late to change it i have no energy lol, plus for some reason i wanted to move my bedroom around about half hour ago ;l

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

eur
ahh, ill leave it as it is for now, its too late to change it i have no energy lol, plus for some reason i wanted to move my bedroom around about half hour ago ;l

Relocating stuff is something I'd avoid doing even if the current location of the items keep giving me bruises. lol

Lonely Explorer

Toriki-chi
eur

Relocating stuff is something I'd avoid doing even if the current location of the items keep giving me bruises. lol

i just donated 100m to a random person aha, bless, an yeah ill be up in the morning first thing ill do is my bedroom

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

eur
i just donated 100m to a random person aha, bless, an yeah ill be up in the morning first thing ill do is my bedroom

Generous of you~ And good luck with the moving!

Lily Waterleaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 263!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Lily Waterleaf
ello

Hurro~

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Toriki-chi

Hurro~

ello! how be you?

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

mew
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I just returned at item.
They didn't seem as grateful as I would expect.

I see why people don't return misprices
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas