Yes 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
No 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

SivaRose
i understand, and thank you very much for the lovely gift!
i started a charity my self, but i was the only one who ever posted there, so i was discouraged and decided i would go around and help out others' charities instead.

Keeping a charity is difficult. lol This thread was once successful. But due to my childish way to handling things, I couldn't keep dramas from spreading. Then it got worse from there. And now, most of my old regulars and friends get tire of Gaia and start quitting. I'm getting more lonely by the day. xd Sad thing is, old ones are gone but new ones never come. Wonder why. (._.)

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Mokoni
Yay 100 pages

Yes! 100 pages! Can't believe this day actually come. xp

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
ll Toriki ll
SivaRose
i understand, and thank you very much for the lovely gift!
i started a charity my self, but i was the only one who ever posted there, so i was discouraged and decided i would go around and help out others' charities instead.

Keeping a charity is difficult. lol This thread was once successful. But due to my childish way to handling things, I couldn't keep dramas from spreading. Then it got worse from there. And now, most of my old regulars and friends get tire of Gaia and start quitting. I'm getting more lonely by the day. xd Sad thing is, old ones are gone but new ones never come. Wonder why. (._.)

i dont know. i am not that old around here. joined in '08 i think. so 3 years. and it really just pushes my buttons when you see people just going around and making a fuss or causing drama. i have a tek tek shop that i run, and we have had a couple of spots of drama, and i had to clear all that up. so it is hard.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

SivaRose
i dont know. i am not that old around here. joined in '08 i think. so 3 years. and it really just pushes my buttons when you see people just going around and making a fuss or causing drama. i have a tek tek shop that i run, and we have had a couple of spots of drama, and i had to clear all that up. so it is hard.

Why would people cause drama in a SHOP? For god's sake, it's people's business, not theirs. eek

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
People will cause drama wherever it's possible. It's society. They need gossip to survive.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
ll Toriki ll
SivaRose

Why would people cause drama in a SHOP? For god's sake, it's people's business, not theirs. eek

i know. for some reason, someone hired herself, and then there was some arguing over a tip. arrrrg. i had to then establish some rules.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Mokoni
People will cause drama wherever it's possible. It's society. They need gossip to survive.

Haha. I don't think people need gossip to survive, but yes it is inevitable. But I still don't know how they can get the talent to cause a drama for every little thing. It's a special talent, I tell you.

SivaRose
i know. for some reason, someone hired herself, and then there was some arguing over a tip. arrrrg. i had to then establish some rules.

Great. Argument about a tip. Just perfect.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Mokoni

very true.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
ll Toriki ll

SivaRose

Great. Argument about a tip. Just perfect.

i know right.

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Betting is a very bad habit. xd

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

ninja
I'm tots not here right now. >w>''