Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post and receive one random item daily!

Get rid of the RIG/CI gifts...give me something different! 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 10 ]
I really like opening those things...keep them coming! 0.3010752688172 30.1% [ 28 ]
I have no opinion - give me whatever! 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
*gold poll option* 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~* Announcing: Animated Bump Raffle! *~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Citystardust makes AMAZING animated bump images! I've commissioned her for two of my very own so far! What better way to get the word out about her wonderful art AND raise some funds for resflame's dream av quest than to hold an ART RAFFLE!??! These images are going in her shop for 990g, but she has GENEROUSLY donated her time and committed herself to donating an animated bump image for the purpose of raising some funds for the charity event! Which means every bit of gold collected during this raffle event will be passed along to resflame to put toward his last quest item!

Here's your chance to win one of these ONE-OF-A-KIND images of your avatar for a small investment!

Here's how it will work:

1.) Buy a raffle ticket! (all sales final! they are, afterall really a donation to the charity event)
2.) Minimum donation required: 200g per ticket (you may donate more per ticket)
3.) You may buy as many tickets as you like!
4.) Please send your donation via trade to Aalyve Wyyre with the title: "Art Raffle Ticket Purchase:" and include the # of tickets being purchased
example: Art Raffle Ticket Purchase: 2 tickets!

5.) Don't forget to include the GOLD!! biggrin
6.) Wait for the announcement declaring the winner!

Yep, it's THAT easy! Just think: You could have a wonderful animated image of your avatar for a mere 200g investment!

Tickets will be sold until next Saturday at noon CST. Drawing will be held and winner announced either Saturday late afternoon/evening or by Sunday at the latest! biggrin

To see some examples of her amazing work, she has a gallery page of animated bumps
HERE! *click me, CLICK ME!*

HUGE thank you again, to Citystardust, who without her generosity this would not be possible! heart

RoseMaxwell generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 973!

ronsensei's Wife

Wow!!! That's really cool! heart A chance to have an animated bump, for cheaps!?!?! Gotta go for it, especially since it's really for a good cause. 3nodding Lessee, if I get 10 tickets now, I'll have a bit of change left, but all in the good name of questing~! heart heart heart Now to send a trade. whee

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
RoseMaxwell
Wow!!! That's really cool! heart A chance to have an animated bump, for cheaps!?!?! Gotta go for it, especially since it's really for a good cause. 3nodding Lessee, if I get 10 tickets now, I'll have a bit of change left, but all in the good name of questing~! heart heart heart Now to send a trade. whee

YAY! heart Thanks so much Rose!

ronsensei's Wife

Thanks Aalyve! heart No, I hadn't gotten it yet, and it's much appreciated. 3nodding heart

Basically, if it's on my wishlist, I want it, unless marked otherwise. But the one's I've already gotten are usually taken off after a little while. Less confusion for me and anyone else. xd heart

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
RoseMaxwell
Thanks Aalyve! heart No, I hadn't gotten it yet, and it's much appreciated. 3nodding heart

Basically, if it's on my wishlist, I want it, unless marked otherwise. But the one's I've already gotten are usually taken off after a little while. Less confusion for me and anyone else. xd heart

You're very welcome! heart Thanks for being the first raffle ticket purchaser! Good luck!

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
headed to bed for now! Gonna watch some tv and just relax! It's been a BUSY week! heart

G'nite Rose! heart

G'nite everyone who'll read this later!! wink

Camryn Winters generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 245!

heart heart heart
ninja ninja ninja
Ah, rest, its such a lovely word, if only I got to use it more often as a verb.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
*buys some raffle tickets*

Pyriya generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 920!

ninja bump ninja

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
wish_of_nothingness
Ah, rest, its such a lovely word, if only I got to use it more often as a verb.

NO KIDDING! rofl

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Lochinvar
*buys some raffle tickets*

YAY! Thanks so much Lochinvar! heart Good luck to you!

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Pyriya
ninja bump ninja

Morning Pyriya! How've you been?? heart

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100