Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post and receive one random item daily!

Get rid of the RIG/CI gifts...give me something different! 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 10 ]
I really like opening those things...keep them coming! 0.3010752688172 30.1% [ 28 ]
I have no opinion - give me whatever! 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
*gold poll option* 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YAY! 275 pages!!! heart

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Woohoo!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame

*So they wont blow up all together*
*dodges the chomp and magicly chains you down so you cant move*

*chomps chain instead* User Image

*Watches out for chomper, makes snaw go back to pandy and try to kill him*

*sends domo out to eat res! and Snaw!!* User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Quote:

*gets my army of Drama llamas to fight off domos!* dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

*has the domos eat the stupid llamas!*
*sends out more evil with an army of emo children!!* emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

*Sends out a super ninja to kill your domos and ninjas.* ninja

resflame generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 720!

sorry about the lag, i reduced all the emotes so its good, is it good?

ronsensei's Wife

Hopefully it should be much better. 3nodding

Dapper Genius

resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame

*sends domo out to eat res! and Snaw!!* User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Quote:

*gets my army of Drama llamas to fight off domos!* dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

*sends out more evil with an army of emo children!!* emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

*eats the ninja with the previous stated army of emo children....*

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
It's all good! smile

In other news...I got a 2nd level fortune egg and tried to incubate it then failed =/

Dapper Genius

Aalyve Wyyre
It's all good! smile

In other news...I got a 2nd level fortune egg and tried to incubate it then failed =/

I just got some to try out! I'm so excited!

resflame generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 972!

I think its a preety big rip off, because people will try to get level 5, but then all the money there going to make from people trying to get it will be awesome. And good luck with the incubating!

resflame generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 979!

lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame

Quote:

*gets another ninja to kill the emo children, getting the ninja back by taping him back together... duct tape FTW!*

Dapper Genius

resflame
lnk1001
resflame
lnk1001
resflame

Quote:

*gets another ninja to kill the emo children, getting the ninja back by taping him back together... duct tape FTW!*

*steals the duct tape and superglues the ninja's to res*

ronsensei's Wife

Don't have the cash to spare, but it seems like a cool idea. Heck I don't even have the time right now to quest for any of them. gonk
whee whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces