Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome~

+1 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

KuroKageHane

I'm not sure I'm going to buy that cloak, but I do love the rest of the outfit. I need to see all the green pieces together though, so could you loan me the earring part, please? <33 I'll send back the pawsitive.
                  Thankies for making this avi, it's much better than what we were making before. 3nodding

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
plus green stuffs we have to imagine until I equip the avi

Benevolent Admirer

A Deathly Affair

Haha. We're literally two peas in a pod. We think alike, we're the same amount of weird and goofy, and he's so wonderful he just makes me melt! <3 <3 <3 Gaaaah.
I have been. I've been asking my friends around.
My friend Vicky and Justin want to move out too and I offered to let them move with me.
Plus they're the parents of my Godson so I would love being able to spoil my own godson c:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

I'm so happy you two are happy and cute and adorable and something I'd want
to carry in my pocket. I'm shipping the two of you. //noregrets emotion_kirakira
Ooo~ What did they say? Any takers? I hope they do move in. > w <
You have a godson? I never knew that. How old is he? o:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ㄨㄨ I`m a monster, that means I`m misunderstood。 ㄨㄨ

Benevolent Admirer

MageQueenHoshi

I'm not sure I'm going to buy that cloak, but I do love the rest of the outfit. I need to see all the green pieces together though, so could you loan me the earring part, please? <33 I'll send back the pawsitive.
                  Thankies for making this avi, it's much better than what we were making before. 3nodding

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

I thought so. After I saw it took off Lucie, I just stared at the screen in agony. gonk
Do you still want the earring? It's Claude's Invisibility and doesn't cost much.
I need it for my avi too, to balance out more of that toxic green. ^^
I actually think you'd look fine without the earring part though, seeing that you've equipped the avi with some nice variations. I was going to put those purple roses there too, but it would of looked odd. The background you have perfectly balances that out though!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

I think my avi is as good as I can get it without going broke. xD
Thanksssss

Benevolent Admirer

xxx
The earring doesn't add much either. I think part if it gets covered by the green flowy
things around you, or at least that's what I saw when I was tinkering with it.
Now I need a background to match you. xD
You're welcome~ <3

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
KuroKageHane
A Deathly Affair

Haha. We're literally two peas in a pod. We think alike, we're the same amount of weird and goofy, and he's so wonderful he just makes me melt! <3 <3 <3 Gaaaah.
I have been. I've been asking my friends around.
My friend Vicky and Justin want to move out too and I offered to let them move with me.
Plus they're the parents of my Godson so I would love being able to spoil my own godson c:
xxx

I'm so happy you two are happy and cute and adorable and something I'd want
to carry in my pocket. I'm shipping the two of you. //noregrets emotion_kirakira
Ooo~ What did they say? Any takers? I hope they do move in. > w <
You have a godson? I never knew that. How old is he? o:

Hahahah awwww >/////<
Well there's a bunch of takers. Just no do-ers. Hah.
He was born just this year. c: Only like 5 months old?
JK IT CAME BACK SOONER THEN EXPECTED biggrin

Wonderful avi Mage <3

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

A Deathly Affair
He was born just this year. c: Only like 5 months old?

OMG SO CUTE I WUV BABEHS

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Kiarau
JK IT CAME BACK SOONER THEN EXPECTED biggrin

Wonderful avi Mage <3

Yayyyyssss <3

Thankchu, dear. *huggu*

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

KuroKageHane

Dayum you look awesome with that background. Scarier than me. xD

MageQueenHoshi

Yayyyyssss <3

Thankchu, dear. *huggu*

And here I was thinking I would have a productive weekend dramallama

No I really do have alot of work though, more then usual emotion_facepalm
I'll make your stick figure this weekend if I have the time, and if not it'll probably be done on tuesday afternoon because all of my upcoming due dates are for monday and tuesday 8D

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Kiarau
And here I was thinking I would have a productive weekend dramallama

No I really do have alot of work though, more then usual emotion_facepalm
I'll make your stick figure this weekend if I have the time, and if not it'll probably be done on tuesday afternoon because all of my upcoming due dates are for monday and tuesday 8D

Productivity? What is that? o.O

Ugh ikr? Work just keeps piling up. Everyday I wake up hoping someone else has done it for me. rofl
                  No rush~ Mostly was bumping your thread. If you have time for it though I'd love it. emotion_bigheart

I have no self control and so much work to do emotion_awesome

Dear Angel;
you do this all the time. you know future you hates last minute rush
so y u continue this??
Sincerely Angel

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

I sign this to myself...ugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff