18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiarau
A Deathly Affair

Butbut....

NO BUTTS emotion_donotwant

also Im sorry things are rough bby. Idk how to help you advice it out but I do hope things get better for you
big hugss emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

It's fine.
It's like I tell my friends when they're down: just pick yourself up and realize it's honestly not so bad because someone, somewhere, has it much worse than you.

Shy Hoarder

A Deathly Affair

Thanks hun.... he really makes me happy. I can send you a picture of him & I sometime if you'd like c:
It's kinda money.... I need a roommate and my friends are flaky as s**t lately for some reason...
2016 because you need certain classes to transfer, not just a number of credits, and I still need about two years of classes...
I'm working on my health issues. It isn't easy but I'm trying my best...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

I demand to see a picture of you two happy butts together. emotion_donotwant emotion_bigheart
Ask around? Look online? There's bound to be someone wanting a place to stay.
You just have to look around some more. You still have until January too. Plenty of time.
Ask them again later? Sometimes there are just things going on with their lives and
sh!t happens. Give them time to settle down, I suppose.
I'm guessing you didn't get some of the classes you needed to transfer in the past years
or so? Did some of the classes you needed at least count towards you being able to
transfer though? That sucks, like majorly sucks, Kiaki. ; ~ ;
There's a lot of things that aren't easy in life, you just have to take it a little at a time.
Just don't put it off for too long though, that's all I ask before it's too late. ; ~ ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ㄨㄨ I`m a monster, that means I`m misunderstood。 ㄨㄨ

Shy Hoarder

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx
They'll be sent as gifts because trades are overrated and whenever I manage to get on
the other account since this one doesn't have any of them nor can afford them. ^^;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

xPrinceKuro

Thanks! I'm going to try making a new tektek again, since you sent me those, and I got some other things from the Louie RIG, purple and green things. Just what we needed! whee

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  UPDATED LINK~!

Benevolent Admirer

xxx
I have an odd inspiration to make you match with may avi as a secretary of sorts.
Blame Pawsitive's glasses pose for this . . . .

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
xPrinceKuro
A Deathly Affair

Thanks hun.... he really makes me happy. I can send you a picture of him & I sometime if you'd like c:
It's kinda money.... I need a roommate and my friends are flaky as s**t lately for some reason...
2016 because you need certain classes to transfer, not just a number of credits, and I still need about two years of classes...
I'm working on my health issues. It isn't easy but I'm trying my best...
xxx

I demand to see a picture of you two happy butts together. emotion_donotwant emotion_bigheart
Ask around? Look online? There's bound to be someone wanting a place to stay.
You just have to look around some more. You still have until January too. Plenty of time.
Ask them again later? Sometimes there are just things going on with their lives and
sh!t happens. Give them time to settle down, I suppose.
I'm guessing you didn't get some of the classes you needed to transfer in the past years
or so? Did some of the classes you needed at least count towards you being able to
transfer though? That sucks, like majorly sucks, Kiaki. ; ~ ;
There's a lot of things that aren't easy in life, you just have to take it a little at a time.
Just don't put it off for too long though, that's all I ask before it's too late. ; ~ ;

Happy happy picture.

I have asked. I've offered to help and everything but there's only so much I can do with my "situation".
Ugh.
I have gotten most of them actually but I need "specialized" classes for my major to transfer.
I'm fine tho. Just stressed.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

A Deathly Affair

SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEE

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
MageQueenHoshi
A Deathly Affair

SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahaha oh wow

Benevolent Admirer

MageQueenHoshi
xxx

+ Unhallowed Circle ground thing with the extra stuff around the avi

I don't even know anymore. That hair needs to be darker.
Edit: We can replace the hair clips with Irreverent Exorcist too.
Edit edit: FFFFFFFFFFF OKAY MAGE YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT
NOW CUS YOU ADD THIS ON WITH THE EXORCIST THINGY AND IT AMAZE
We might need to change the hands if you do like it with Demon Hunter though.
Edit edit edit: Okay, yeah. Vengeful Queen hand pose. HELLO
Paramour's Break Hair + Agape under the cloak look good too.
And I found out that Demon Hunter takes off the Lucie bloody kiss mark. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Benevolent Admirer

A Deathly Affair

Happy happy picture.

I have asked. I've offered to help and everything but there's only so much I can do with my "situation".
Ugh.
I have gotten most of them actually but I need "specialized" classes for my major to transfer.
xxx

AHHHH YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST ASDJKHGDKJSALHJGL. Brb as I die of cute. emotion_0A0 emotion_bigheart
I guess time will tell then. Keep advertising the fact that you need a roommate.
Ask your friends to advertise it as well and to contact you when there's a taker.
And all the specialized one result into a 2 year span of classes?? What the heck?! burning_eyes

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
KuroKageHane
A Deathly Affair

Happy happy picture.

Ugh.
xxx

AHHHH YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST ASDJKHGDKJSALHJGL. Brb as I die of cute. emotion_0A0 emotion_bigheart
I guess time will tell then. Keep advertising the fact that you need a roommate.
Ask your friends to advertise it as well and to contact you when there's a taker.
And all the specialized one result into a 2 year span of classes?? What the heck?! burning_eyes

Haha. We're literally two peas in a pod. We think alike, we're the same amount of weird and goofy, and he's so wonderful he just makes me melt! <3 <3 <3 Gaaaah.
I have been. I've been asking my friends around.
My friend Vicky and Justin want to move out too and I offered to let them move with me.
Plus they're the parents of my Godson so I would love being able to spoil my own godson c:
A Deathly Affair

It's fine.
It's like I tell my friends when they're down: just pick yourself up and realize it's honestly not so bad because someone, somewhere, has it much worse than you.

ily bby. You're wonderful and strong <3
ATTN: Long story short, I wont have a laptop for about a week. ily all heart heart heart

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Take care <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out