Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count | As of March 25, 2011 |

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 358 ]
Total Votes:[ 358 ]

In a relationship with Terrowva

It most definitely would have.

Alright. Have fun with your friend, and good luck with that test.

Speaking of your Claude post, you called him Haku in the first sentence.
It's adorable, but I thought you might like to know.

Anyway. Nighty night.
I'm going to sleep now, too.
Thinking about details for my Topher post, and the ever soothing soundtrack for series five of Doctor Who is lulling me to sleep.
-Snuggles. -

Yay, Topher post.
That thing was a beast. To think I write those kinds of post on my phone is kind of crazy.

Now to wallow in the fact that I did not reach my self-given post quota.
Oh, well. Time to drown those sorrows in playing Golden Abyss for a bit before I get some rest.

In a relationship with Reality Fallacy

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ugh... I'm so tired. Can't wait till summer's over.

I like your Topher post. If I have the energy after my driving lesson, I'll post too. Not sure whether Hakushiki or Claude will come first. Whichever I find easier.

Poor Terr.

Thanks.
Alright. If you're too tired don't worry about it.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well, even though I dont have that much time to myself, I still did finish a really good book on the ttc. And it was a poster on the ttc that showed me the book in the first place, so that was kinda cool.

Ah, that's always a good thing.
I have a small pile of books I need to read, and would like to finish before school starts up and I don't have them with me.
What book did you just finish? If you don't mind my asking, that is.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
"The Witch of Babylon" by D.J. McIntosh. It's really good, though the title's slightly misleading. The supposed witch is only briefly mentioned and has almost nothing to do with the story.

Well, here's the synopsis, "THE WITCH OF BABYLON features John Madison, a New York art dealer caught up in the aftermath of the looting of the Baghdad Museum. It includes an elaborate puzzle that must be solved in order to locate a missing biblical antiquity and a spectacular lost treasure, as well as alchemy, murder, and the Mesopotamian cult of Ishtar. Alternating between war-torn Baghdad and New York, with forays into ancient Mesopotamian culture, The Witch of Babylon takes readers deep inside the world of Assyriology and its little-known but profound significance for the modern world."

And now I shall work on my posts since I was too tired last nig--Wait no, mom just asked me to get ready for my cousin's wedding for today. Ugh.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ugh. See you soon.

That synopsis really makes me think of the Uncharted games, the second one more specifically.
But, that's due to the parallels between them. There's the whole museum heist thing, and lost treasures.
The bit about past cultures reminds more of Golden Abyss than the second game, though.

Despite that it doesn't sound like something I'd pick up from the shelf of a bookstore.

Alright. Have fun.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well, they're not quite the same. The main character is hunted by five masked assassins, tasered, kidnapped, tortured, and dropped in the middle of a war zone among other things.

Meh.

Well, the wedding was nice. One of the nicest I've ever seen, but the reception was a bit too long. Lasted over seven hours. But everyone looked beautiful in their traditional garb and the Ghanaian-Nigerian music was great as usual.

I gotta go again. Have my driving lesson in 4 mins.

Of course. It would be extremely strange if they were.
The similar plot elements just reminded me heavily of Uncharted is all. But, that is probably because I've been replaying chapters of Golden Abyss too much lately.

From my limited experience, wedding receptions usually do tend to be crazy long.
But at least it was nice.

Alright.
Good luck with thise driving lessons.

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
I see. I've never played those games, so I wouldn't really know. I've recently gotten into Amnesia: The Dark Descent, though. Bloody fun to play with friends in the middle of the night.

Yup. And I have one more to go. I also have three more driving lessons; three more weeks of training; two more sets of relatives visiting, in addition to the current two; four weeks until my two deferred exams; and gaming parties to fill in the gaps. I have no idea if my August road trip is still on but this pretty much sums up what I have left of the summer.

Le time to post.

I've only played the one for the Vita, and the second one for the ps3.
But, I do love the series. The scenery is awesome, there's some interesting useage of history, and I adore some of the characters.
Hmm. I can't say I've ever heard of that game.

Jeeze. You've got a ton going on.
The entire sum of the rest of my summer is basically making sure all my school fees are paid on time, babysitting the puppy, and just being a hermit.
Nothing very interesting.

Yay.

Ugh. My blisters finally heal and I manage to make walking painful once more.
Only this is going to prevent me from wearing shoes for it a bit.
When taking the ribs off the barabrque for my father, I managed to spill scalding hot juice from the meat on the top of my right foot.
It hurts so damned much.

I guess I kind of have an excuse to sit on my bed playing Persona 3 Portable without being disturbed every ten seconds now. D:

Unbeatable Noob

13,525 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
I see. Maybe I'll get the chance to play it someday. As for "Amnesia", you're trapped in your mansion which was taken over by a phenomenon called "the darkness." Because you're suffering from amnesia, you collect notes you left for yourself earlier and follow its instructions. Meanwhile, a terrifying monster searches for you and this one cannot be killed. Your only job is to get the hell out of the mansion. When you're not concocting potions to clear the dark matter the demon used to block the doors, you're either turning on your lantern to maintain your sanity (you'll die if you go insane) or turning it off to hide in the shadows. You spend most of the game creeping around in the dark, constantly looking over your shoulder, and flipping your s**t when you mistake every oddly-shaped thing for the demon.

I'd like to be a hermit for a week. All I want to do is play the sims and not give a damn. Nowadays I'm always tired. I nap every day, including yesterday, right after I told you I'd post. Only thing is that I napped only for 1.5 hours instead of my usual 4.

Man, you ought to be more careful. I can't imagine how much that must've hurt. I've only ever briefly burned myself by lightly tapping something hot. How bad does it look? Has it healed by now?

Persona's great. When I have the time, I might add it to my to-do list. I've always wanted to play it. Well, I have, but only for an hour or so.

Hmm. It sounds rather interesting.
But, after looking at the wiki page for the game, I was sadly disappointed to see that it's first-person.
Reality doesn't play games that are first-person view. Oh well.

It gets boring after a while.
Though, you really sound like you need a few days break from being so busy.
That is a pretty vast difference from your usual nap length, though. If I slept that long in the middle of the day I'd never sleep at night.
Some nights that's how long I sleep... Because apparently doing things at absurd hours is far more interesting than doing those things during the day.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately no amount of being careful prevents these things entirely.
I'm such a klutz I'm going to injure myself in minor ways one way or another.
This is the worst burn I've ever had aside from maybe that burn I got a few summers ago from that demonic hot glue gun that emitted steam.
Right now there's still red blotches where the burn is. The larger portion is a little bit smaller than a loonie, with a smaller blotch connected to it.
It's still not entirely healed, and hurts if touched. One of my sisters has essentially made it her mission to touch it whenever she can. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff