Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to our thread!

Visitor Count 1 100.0% [ 571 ]
Total Votes:[ 571 ]

KuroAkaNeko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 11, 98 Total: 109 (2-200)

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel allure
Darkaznstargoddess
««« Wow! Thats long!! Hope it clears out soon, go away arthur. Its too hot in nyc, D: I can't go one block without feeling miserable.

Its fair to consider our camera our baby or another lover. xD I glare at people when they bump into my camera. That totally does not sound crazy. I rarely let people borrow him, siblings yes. Very close friends yes.. Randoms or not so close friends.. NO.

If I'm stuck with her again, I'm definitely not going to be co-tenant, lol more for me to lose than for her. o.O She can try to marry rich. I think back in the mainland, after a girl turns 28 and shes still single it gets harder for her to find a bf/get married. Too much competition there. lol She did ask me if Je knew anyone that he could introduce her to. emotion_facepalm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Haha, so apparently my family's beach plans were put on hold due to the hurricane. cat_twisted It seems even mother nature was against them meeting up without me. xD

Yeah, lmao. It's such a nice day after the hurricane weather. So clear in the sky. I bet it's HOT outside, though. emotion_hug

So true. I think it's because it's a precious tool. I mean, it costs enough to be upset if you alone scratch it, much less someone else! stare

Yeah, I don't blame you for that. And wow, she's even asking you to do her dating homework for her. XD She should just become a mail order bride. LOL..could you imagine some poor sucker getting stuck with her unrealistic expectations?
«««
Lmao!!!! Thats so funnny!!!!! What happens when you don't invite Shari.

xD Pretty much spot on about our cameras!!

I'm back from the trip, manhattan is quite hot. I got home last night from the trip. Didn't go as planned, check facebook chat for details~

Lmao!! Poor guy, I think he will want to print the return labels and send her off.
hua: Do I need to take my loft apart when I we move? Can't we just take it through the door. rofl

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
            Yes, but yours seems to cook better than mine. I'm pretty sure that's not paint on her tail. xD

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess
«««

I'm back from the trip, manhattan is quite hot. I got home last night from the trip. Didn't go as planned, check facebook chat for details~

Lmao!! Poor guy, I think he will want to print the return labels and send her off.
hua: Do I need to take my loft apart when I we move? Can't we just take it through the door. rofl

XD ikr?! Mother nature refuses entry. emotion_dowant

They are like our children.

Yay! Welcome back home, I hope you enjoyed yourself thoroughly! I enjoyed your pics of the kite. xD And yes, I shall check FB for you. I've been slack with checking it lately. cat_redface

lol!!! Might need to bust open the wall and take a more direct approach. x3

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel allure
Darkaznstargoddess
«««

XD ikr?! Mother nature refuses entry. emotion_dowant

They are like our children.

Yay! Welcome back home, I hope you enjoyed yourself thoroughly! I enjoyed your pics of the kite. xD And yes, I shall check FB for you. I've been slack with checking it lately. cat_redface

lol!!! Might need to bust open the wall and take a more direct approach. x3
«««xD As Gandalf would say. SHALL NOT PASS.

Hehe they are!! Its so hard not to spoil our expensive electronics. Lens.. Cases.. cleaning stuff

smile Thanks! Flying the kite was fun but on the brighter side I got to spend time with Je when I got back. *_* Always a bonus.

Kooliad man style!!

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            Yes, but yours seems to cook better than mine. I'm pretty sure that's not paint on her tail. xD
lol yours seems to like murder

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess

Hehe they are!! Its so hard not to spoil our expensive electronics. Lens.. Cases.. cleaning stuff

smile Thanks! Flying the kite was fun but on the brighter side I got to spend time with Je when I got back. *_* Always a bonus.

Kooliad man style!!
            LOL!

So true. crying Why do hobbies have to be so expensive?!?!?!

Yeah, I'm glad you gained some good out of the trip. biggrin And d'awwwwww you two sound adorable. emotion_kirakira I think, comparing this with past relationships, you've finally found someone you feel both comfortable around and compatible with. I love what this relationship is doing for you and your confidence. You're totally enjoying yourself. emotion_yatta

Yes!!! Or Miley wrecking ball style. haha

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
            just a bit. xD

Or maybe she just likes running with scissors? XD

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel allure
Darkaznstargoddess

Kooliad man style!!
            LOL!

So true. crying Why do hobbies have to be so expensive?!?!?!

Yeah, I'm glad you gained some good out of the trip. biggrin And d'awwwwww you two sound adorable. emotion_kirakira I think, comparing this with past relationships, you've finally found someone you feel both comfortable around and compatible with. I love what this relationship is doing for you and your confidence. You're totally enjoying yourself. emotion_yatta

Yes!!! Or Miley wrecking ball style. haha
««« xD Cheap stuff is too abundant? Imagine trying to work professional.

Hehe agreed, wenny thinks so too. Je isn't perfect but this is definitely the first time I've been with someone who I've felt both with. It just seems so natural. Surviving and coping with Jenny 's wrath and random punches. Lmao!! Hes quite thoughtful though, o.o I threw the blanket off while I was trying to sleep since it was getting hot, so he got worried and placed it back on me and just moved closer to me too. Lmao plus I made him late for work, poor Bloomberg was missing one employee but he wasn't mad about that, he ended up working from home.

xD How she got that up here is beyond me but sure! That works even better!! Now she just needs to get strong enough to lift the bed!

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess

Hehe agreed, wenny thinks so too. Je isn't perfect but this is definitely the first time I've been with someone who I've felt both with. It just seems so natural. Surviving and coping with Jenny 's wrath and random punches. Lmao!! Hes quite thoughtful though, o.o I threw the blanket off while I was trying to sleep since it was getting hot, so he got worried and placed it back on me and just moved closer to me too. Lmao plus I made him late for work, poor Bloomberg was missing one employee but he wasn't mad about that, he ended up working from home.

xD How she got that up here is beyond me but sure! That works even better!! Now she just needs to get strong enough to lift the bed!
            lol, true.

D'aww, I'm glad she sees it, too. And isn't that adorable?! XD He sounds sweet. And haha...working from home is always fun. I used to do it quite often when I wasn't feeling well.

She's got the money, she can find a way to get it up there. cat_whee Maybe we can put her on some steroids and she can hulk out?

KuroAkaNeko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 88, 55 Total: 143 (2-200)

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel allure
Darkaznstargoddess

lol, true.

D'aww, I'm glad she sees it, too. And isn't that adorable?! XD He sounds sweet. And haha...working from home is always fun. I used to do it quite often when I wasn't feeling well.

She's got the money, she can find a way to get it up there. cat_whee Maybe we can put her on some steroids and she can hulk out?
««««««««« xD I love when he brings that sweet and protective side of him out.

This is pretty true

Lmao!! I'm sure she'll think steroids are good for her. I still don't understand applying more make up/oily products to ones skin when its having an acne break out. xD Hua emptied out the fridge. Almost everything has been thrown away. Finally rid of rotting stuff.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            just a bit. xD

Or maybe she just likes running with scissors? XD
o no running with scissors emotion_jawdrop

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
o no running with scissors emotion_jawdrop
            But it's fun!!! -accidentally impales a bush of berries and red splatters everywhere-

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess
««««««««« xD I love when he brings that sweet and protective side of him out.

This is pretty true

Lmao!! I'm sure she'll think steroids are good for her. I still don't understand applying more make up/oily products to ones skin when its having an acne break out. xD Hua emptied out the fridge. Almost everything has been thrown away. Finally rid of rotting stuff.
            I bet you do. That's what makes we women melt. I wish Yuriy showed that side of himself more often.

Yeah, I would say that's the best description anyone could have given for it. lmao...I loved the end. "Nope."

xD Yeah, I'm not too keen on the science behind that, either. >.< I try to avoid any products around "that time", for that reason. Wow, Hua being proactive? Oh yeah, her parents are coming. xD Nearly forgot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff