Total Votes:[ 577 ]

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
xD I wishlisted a cute one today. emotion_kirakira But I'm always wishlisting and deleting things when I realize they are utterly unattainable. lmao

Hrmm...my dress is actually a combination of a sleeves item, a bolero, a corset a top dress thingy and a skirt. xD rofl

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess
«««««« lol I think we'll likely run out of battery during out adventure, hopefully we have enough back up batteries to help out.

D: Aww.. Thats too bad. --hugs--
It would have been nice if your sister had invited you guys over too.
It should really be between your parents and her. For her birthday it was your parents choice on where they wanted to spend their weekend (plus you guys have just gotten back from overseas too) and plus she could have flown in to celebrate it in nc with you guys too. Whats your back up plan?? Please don't suffer through JJ Cool J. gonk

I plan to go stay with Harvey and Connie again, hehe its nice that they've become my family here.

lol Me too!! We should toast to that! Hopefully I can find someone else. I liked when my roommates were considerate and left me alone. Been awhile since I had such roommates.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Mmm, I hope so. That just means that we had a good time. emotion_kirakira

Yeah, she could have planned it so that she and her hubby were here on that weekend. We would have slept on the air mattress and let them have our bed. But she didn't, so her loss. I really hate to think she's being petty about the whole thing. We even made an effort to all call her on her birthday. I did it TWICE...the day before and the day of, and she didn't answer either time. When she actually called, she called my parents' phone even...not even mine. But essentially, my parents wouldn't have even been here if they didn't want us to get our stuff out of their storage.
            I think we're just going to be laid back and not do anything. There's supposed to be a tropical storm (I think Arthur?) soon bringing rain, anyway. We'll just hang out here and relax. Maybe head to the beach if we feel like it. I wouldn't mind spending a morning walking out on the beach in my skirt and a tank top.

Oh, that would be so great! You looked like you had a blast last time, too. Maybe you could find fireworks nearby where they live, too!

Aww, we definitely should! I hope we actually have a chance to see y'all when we go this time. I might ask Yuriy to rent a car this time and us just drive up. I'll take the first half of the trip, until we see snow. lmao! As soon as there's snow or ice on the road, I am not driving. Southern gal here and we were not equipped for that weather. x3 But I would love to spend time with you these holidays and I think we're due to spend them with Yuriy's family this year, though mine might beg to differ. cat_blaugh

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
xD I wishlisted a cute one today. emotion_kirakira But I'm always wishlisting and deleting things when I realize they are utterly unattainable. lmao

Hrmm...my dress is actually a combination of a sleeves item, a bolero, a corset a top dress thingy and a skirt. xD rofl
could have sworn it was that rookie dress but still pretty

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
            omg, maybe it is partially. xD

Crown/Hat = Adelpha's Resolve

Eyes = Celestial Soldier

Hair = Charming Majokko Dorobo

Brooch = V Pin (left half), V Pin (right half)

Sash (on the back) = Danse des Etoiles

Wings = Dreamer's Dust

Bolero + sleeves option = Glacemella

Sleeves (blue portion) = Broadway Bounce

Dress = Rookie's Pursuit

Skirt = Royaltea Cameo

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Elegant earth fairy
EdoDragon 954 Of Nothings
Elegant earth fairy
Hello I am a panda dragon a friend was here so I decided to check it out *puts on steve brule glasses for your health
hi cute panda

Hiii!!! Kawaii Fairy C=
how are you ?

I am awesome at the mo what about you?

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
angel allure
angel allure
Hello I am a panda dragon a friend was here so I decided to check it out *puts on steve brule glasses for your health
            Hi there. XD Not many people can pull off that look, but I think you definitely have a flair for it.

Hehe thank you not many can V.V an my names ED or eddy... rofl call me eddy elric hahaha nice to meet ya C= *extends panda paw*
            Sad, but true.

It's nice to meet you, eddy. Everyone calls me Ang or angel. -shakes paw-

Nice to meet you too ^^ Ang ~shakes hand~ So how are you?

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
            n.n Thank you for asking. My health is well, though I am beginning to feel a bit tired.

And yourself?

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
angel allure
            n.n Thank you for asking. My health is well, though I am beginning to feel a bit tired.

And yourself?

Your welcome ^_^ I am also healthy but like vous I am startin to feel fatigued nun

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Your welcome ^_^ I am also healthy but like vous I am startin to feel fatigued nun
            I see! -tucks you in bed- xD

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
angel allure
Darkaznstargoddess
«««««« lol I think we'll likely run out of battery during out adventure, hopefully we have enough back up batteries to help out.

D: Aww.. Thats too bad. --hugs--
It would have been nice if your sister had invited you guys over too.
It should really be between your parents and her. For her birthday it was your parents choice on where they wanted to spend their weekend (plus you guys have just gotten back from overseas too) and plus she could have flown in to celebrate it in nc with you guys too. Whats your back up plan?? Please don't suffer through JJ Cool J. gonk

I plan to go stay with Harvey and Connie again, hehe its nice that they've become my family here.

lol Me too!! We should toast to that! Hopefully I can find someone else. I liked when my roommates were considerate and left me alone. Been awhile since I had such roommates.
            Mmm, I hope so. That just means that we had a good time. emotion_kirakira

Yeah, she could have planned it so that she and her hubby were here on that weekend. We would have slept on the air mattress and let them have our bed. But she didn't, so her loss. I really hate to think she's being petty about the whole thing. We even made an effort to all call her on her birthday. I did it TWICE...the day before and the day of, and she didn't answer either time. When she actually called, she called my parents' phone even...not even mine. But essentially, my parents wouldn't have even been here if they didn't want us to get our stuff out of their storage.
            I think we're just going to be laid back and not do anything. There's supposed to be a tropical storm (I think Arthur?) soon bringing rain, anyway. We'll just hang out here and relax. Maybe head to the beach if we feel like it. I wouldn't mind spending a morning walking out on the beach in my skirt and a tank top.

Oh, that would be so great! You looked like you had a blast last time, too. Maybe you could find fireworks nearby where they live, too!

Aww, we definitely should! I hope we actually have a chance to see y'all when we go this time. I might ask Yuriy to rent a car this time and us just drive up. I'll take the first half of the trip, until we see snow. lmao! As soon as there's snow or ice on the road, I am not driving. Southern gal here and we were not equipped for that weather. x3 But I would love to spend time with you these holidays and I think we're due to spend them with Yuriy's family this year, though mine might beg to differ. cat_blaugh
«««
Wow, that is just downright childish, is this high school or what? She sounds like shes regressed. Definitely her loss, you made the effort and went out of your way for her, if she can't see that nor appreciate it. Maybe she'll be less petty when she gets preggie but oh well.

The walk on the beach sounds so romantic! Definitely some lovely life photo shoots. *_* That sounds like quite a relaxing evening. You guys could always order take out and have a movie/tv marathon.

xD I'm sure we can find fireworks somewhere, Little island like long island must have a place to launch a couple of fireworks and I'm sure the Hamptons will have plenty for those trust fund babies. lol Little Alexis will surly enjoy watching us play, we're planning to fly a kite. Knowing her she will want to fly it too. xD

I would love it if you guys could stop by sometimes!! Window displays, the lights! The city during the holidays! Its just a couple of hours away from MA. xD Southern states drivers driving on ice is scary enough already, I wouldn't want to imagine on snow nor count the cars in the snow drifts. Just remind Yuriy about that and he'll gladly take the wheels or else call a toll truck and be ready to pay for that. rofl Your families can have a bid war over you guys.

Speaking of 1st world problems.. Hua almost dropped her macbook pro off her loft bed and then she spilled water over it. (rofl)

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
angel allure

Awww thank you Ang :3 LOL

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkaznstargoddess
«««
Wow, that is just downright childish, is this high school or what? She sounds like shes regressed. Definitely her loss, you made the effort and went out of your way for her, if she can't see that nor appreciate it. Maybe she'll be less petty when she gets preggie but oh well.

The walk on the beach sounds so romantic! Definitely some lovely life photo shoots. *_* That sounds like quite a relaxing evening. You guys could always order take out and have a movie/tv marathon.

xD I'm sure we can find fireworks somewhere, Little island like long island must have a place to launch a couple of fireworks and I'm sure the Hamptons will have plenty for those trust fund babies. lol Little Alexis will surly enjoy watching us play, we're planning to fly a kite. Knowing her she will want to fly it too. xD

I would love it if you guys could stop by sometimes!! Window displays, the lights! The city during the holidays! Its just a couple of hours away from MA. xD Southern states drivers driving on ice is scary enough already, I wouldn't want to imagine on snow nor count the cars in the snow drifts. Just remind Yuriy about that and he'll gladly take the wheels or else call a toll truck and be ready to pay for that. rofl Your families can have a bid war over you guys.

Speaking of 1st world problems.. Hua almost dropped her macbook pro off her loft bed and then she spilled water over it. (rofl)
            Yeah, definitely has the middle child syndrome. I think she just needs to get over it and realize that family is family...she might need me someday for something. I think maybe she is being petty because of the pregnancy thing. Maybe b/c I haven't even really tried to get preggers yet, but don't think I'd have a problem?

Omg, that's what I was thinking too! It would be nice if we could stay til sunset and watch it go down from a restaurant on or near the beach. emotion_kirakira Or just walk up and down. It totally depends on the weather, though. I don't think we'll go if the tropical storm is doing wonky things at the beach. We really need to clean up some of the stuff in the garage. We slacked last weekend on some of that. Hopefully we can get a few things done in the garage this week, so we can enjoy the weekend to the fullest.

I'm sure they do! Ooh, kites are so much fun. I just know y'all will have a blast. biggrin She'll probably take it from y'all as soon as it hits the air. x3

Christmas in NY sounds magical. I bet it rivals even some of the displays we saw in Japan. I really hope we can come this year. And yes! I would probably hand the car over after we got through the boring Virginia part. hehe

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I really do love your Hua stories. xD She needs her own show, like Paris Hilton had...wasn't it "The Sweet Life"? hehehe

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
angel allure

Awww thank you Ang :3 LOL
            haha anytime.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            omg, maybe it is partially. xD

Crown/Hat = Adelpha's Resolve

Eyes = Celestial Soldier

Hair = Charming Majokko Dorobo

Brooch = V Pin (left half), V Pin (right half)

Sash (on the back) = Danse des Etoiles

Wings = Dreamer's Dust

Bolero + sleeves option = Glacemella

Sleeves (blue portion) = Broadway Bounce

Dress = Rookie's Pursuit

Skirt = Royaltea Cameo
yay so cool cant wait to see if I can have a pretty dress

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
Elegant earth fairy
Elegant earth fairy
hi cute panda

Hiii!!! Kawaii Fairy C=
how are you ?

I am awesome at the mo what about you?
all right now that I cleaned up my cats mess xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items