Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to our thread!

Visitor Count 1 100.0% [ 571 ]
Total Votes:[ 571 ]

KuroAkaNeko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 33, 11 Total: 44 (2-200)

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
heart FREEDOM FOR YOUKO!

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
test went well I hope yawwwn I went to bed at 3 am school is evil xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Woot! -snug- Congratulations!

I also went to bed at 3 am...but...mine was more due to insomnia. xD
study study study why class needs to be at 7:50 am is beyond me . thank you emotion_kirakira *hugs* finale finished splintered cant wait to read the retaliating of snow white just wish the web page was up so I can see how I am working on my goal .

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
study study study why class needs to be at 7:50 am is beyond me . thank you emotion_kirakira *hugs* finale finished splintered cant wait to read the retaliating of snow white just wish the web page was up so I can see how I am working on my goal .
            lol, I liked morning courses until about my Junior year, when the work started piling higher. >.< -hug- I can sympathize.

heehee, anticipation is the worst sometimes. xD Are you reading a comic or...?

A lizard got stuck between my window and the screen again. My cat keeps meowing at me, because he wants me to open the window and let him get it...

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            lol, I liked morning courses until about my Junior year, when the work started piling higher. >.< -hug- I can sympathize.

heehee, anticipation is the worst sometimes. xD Are you reading a comic or...?

A lizard got stuck between my window and the screen again. My cat keeps meowing at me, because he wants me to open the window and let him get it...
ya I am not a morning person . Lol funny cat poor lizard . ya I am reading a mix some of my comics are book size. right now books due to me needing to buy new comics xd

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
ya I am not a morning person . Lol funny cat poor lizard . ya I am reading a mix some of my comics are book size. right now books due to me needing to buy new comics xd
            haha, I'm so not either. x3

Yeah...the lizard somehow got out. Maybe it learned its lesson from the last time it was trapped. hehe

Ooh, I see! I'm waiting until we visit our parents until I will be able to pull out all my manga again. It's in plastic containers, so hopefully they survived the humidity. >.<

I changed. emotion_kirakira I can't find a skirt I like, so I'm going bottomless.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
the should be omg so cute lol I cant seem to find bottoms for this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.so don't fell bad

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
            xD Thank you!

I might be able to help you find some bottoms for that one, but it might not be something already in your avatar. Want me to try?

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD Thank you!

I might be able to help you find some bottoms for that one, but it might not be something already in your avatar. Want me to try?
sure I have an odd invo

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD Thank you!

sure I have an odd invo
            I started working on it, but I didn't get very far. Definitely having some issues deciding on everything waist down. xD I'll try to work on it this weekend.

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
angel allure
Elegant earth fairy
            xD Thank you!

sure I have an odd invo
            I started working on it, but I didn't get very far. Definitely having some issues deciding on everything waist down. xD I'll try to work on it this weekend.
aww thanks that would be great

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Elegant earth fairy
aww thanks that would be great
            Anytime. emotion_bigheart

youkoonna rolled 2 100-sided dice: 79, 85 Total: 164 (2-200)

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
KuroAkaNeko
heart FREEDOM FOR YOUKO!

Haaaiiiii! *flaps wings and flies off, tossing candy and sweets upon the people* twisted

KuroAkaNeko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 30 Total: 38 (2-200)

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
youkoonna
KuroAkaNeko
heart FREEDOM FOR YOUKO!

Haaaiiiii! *flaps wings and flies off, tossing candy and sweets upon the people* twisted

XD Candy~!

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
            Guys and Gals, I'm finally in!!

[NPC] Loyal
User Image
Congratulations, angel allure! You've officially earned your ticket to come visit Loyal's Bazaar, an exclusive shop available only to the most loyal of Gaians. Membership comes with some fabulous perks, including a special shop, a private guild, and members-only contests and promotions.

It looks like Loyal has placed a special gift in your inventory - a Loyalty Pin - to commemorate this auspicious day, so be sure to take a look when you have the chance! (Note: If you were already a member of Loyal's Bazaar and are now rejoining, you will not receive a new induction gift.)

Loyal can't wait to see you at his Bazaar, where he's offering gorgeous recolors of some of your favorite items, plus brand new items available exclusively to loyal members like you! And don't forget to check out the Loyal's Bazaar guild, where you can suggest items to Loyal himself that you'd like to see added to his shop.

User Image

User Image

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
youkoonna
KuroAkaNeko
heart FREEDOM FOR YOUKO!

-dives in, mouth open wide- Mmm...delicious!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff