Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Cluttered Cat

Duchess Marie
OtherWorldShukumei
You need 20 of each of them, and I have at most, 5 of one of them. The rest I have are only like 2 or 3 of each. I'd have to buy/collect a lot. confused Probably not worth it.
Do not give up just yet; I just received some. Are you checking the dumpster?
I tend to get Aquarium fish from it. confused

Shy Giver

Call Me Nefret
Ӻσɾ ϯɦε ςɦɪlɗɾεɳ, ϯɦεʏ ɱɑɾκ
Ȧɳd ϯɦε ςɦɪlɗɾεɳ, ϯɦεʏ κɳσω

Trade sent!!

Ҭɦε ρʅɑςε ωɦεɾε ϯɦε ʂɪɗεωɑʅκ εnɗs
Sweet! I'll send back the ones that I don't need since it's easier to count them while looking directly at the formula. 3nodding

Cluttered Cat

OtherWorldShukumei
Aw, you didn't have to give me Zurg items, but thank you. whee I'll put them to use. 3nodding

I also need to post an update...

Cluttered Cat

I need:
65 Old Crump Newspaper, 118 Crump Newsprint, 12 Sunflower, 55 Pink Carnation, 143 Blue Carnation, 117 Blue Daffodil, 107 Purple Daisies, & 1 forumla - for Alchemist's Case x 2
1 Demon's Sweat (or Fish Drop [lite]s to attempt to get it...), 2 Gold Caches (or 1 Succubus's Blood & 1 Dhampir Blood), 8 Ruby Caches (or 8 Fish Oil), 12 Topaz Caches (or 5 Sulfur, 2 Griffin Talon, 2 Hippogriff Talon, & 3 Raven's Feet) - for Devilish Wings quest
About 100 Heart Charms & 35 Diamond Charms - to make Fishing Market for attempts at getting needed fish
Tonnes of White or Black Pebbo Feeders - to make a Ruby/Diamondback Lion for Angelic/Fallen wings
Green, Blue, Red Ink/Bugs, & White Ink - for White Ink to make White Body Dye for Angelic wings

Amateur Visionary

OtherWorldShukumei
I need:
65 Old Crump Newspaper, 143 Blue Carnation, & forumla - for Alchemist's Case x 2
1 Demon's Sweat (or Fish Drop [lite]s to attempt to get it...),
Tonnes of White or Black Pebbo Feeders - to make a Ruby/Diamondback Lion for Angelic/Fallen wings
Green, Blue, Red Ink/Bugs, & White Ink - for White Ink to make White Body Dye for Angelic wings
I got a few things off your list.

Cluttered Cat

Duchess Marie
Sweet. I'll toss some items that are for Alchemiac use, but I don't need.

Amateur Visionary

OtherWorldShukumei
Duchess Marie
Sweet. I'll toss some items that are for Alchemiac use, but I don't need.
Awesome, I will see about the others, too.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Duchess Marie
Hello! Long time no chat. >.< How've you been? =)

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Hello! Long time no chat. >.< How've you been? =)
Well, thank you, yourself? I love your water bender avatar. smile

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Duchess Marie
*hugs*

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
School's trying to kill me haha... sweatdrop But it's lessened up slightly this weekend so I've been getting better~ 3nodding

Aw, thanks for liking my avi~ whee I made it for one of the elemental runway contests but it didn't do that well... crying I think it's cool though~ xd

Amateur Visionary

Evil A
Duchess Marie
*hugs*
Hello, Evil! How have you been?

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
School's trying to kill me haha... sweatdrop But it's lessened up slightly this weekend so I've been getting better~ 3nodding

Aw, thanks for liking my avi~ whee I made it for one of the elemental runway contests but it didn't do that well... crying I think it's cool though~ xd
Yes, that runway contest is confusing to me. I know some people who have entered, but I have not been able to find their entries. confused

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
Yes, that runway contest is confusing to me. I know some people who have entered, but I have not been able to find their entries. confused
It can certainly take a while based on how many people have entered, true. What's most confusing to me is the whim of the voters. I never seem to come up with whatever it is they consider "good." xd

So how goes Alchemy these days? Any new good formulas floating around out there? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff