Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Naughty Goat

Deidrice
A e r 0 - a g a
Just another loser on the internet
User Image

User Image▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I have A LOT of alchemy stuff, recipes and cache's if anyone would like!
I really would appreciate any LK stuff potions or kineggs!

You looking for any particular kin eggs?

Just another loser on the internet
User Image

Basically any I don't have, I have a few listed on my WL and quest thread but that's not even all of them (there's so many now lol)
I'll be grateful for any Kineggs I can get emotion_kirakira

Loyal Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Anyone have any White, Black Peebo? BlueStone, Pyrite Biters? Sand, Slate Boldurs? Also need 5 Angelic Beds for Wing Mastery, any help is greatly appreciated heart

How is the wing mastery going?

Going pretty good and you? Down to 5 Angelic Beds, 5 Rubyback and 6 Diamonback and the rest we have. What do you still need?

That's good! I'm glad to hear!! I'm trying to not worry about all the other super expensive stuff yet, might try to do the dyes myself since they're super expensive right now. I'm pretty close to being done with the furniture though! The hardest part is finding people willing to see for less than 40x over the avg buy price. The beds are the worst part though. I've only got 2 out of the 10 I need. Only need like.. one more table and a few more chairs and I can finally be done with that part of the quests. Trying to fish more too so that I can get a headstart on the lion fish. (Cause ooh. Not gonna pay for those if I can avoid it... But that means a lot of grinding for fishing.) But I'm really glad to hear your joint quest is going well! I'm excited that you are both really close!

To me the best way to get the ink is buy the Bug Trap from Loyal's Bizarre, buy them in Platinum its cheaper. I can send you some inks: White, Blue, Red,and Green also the bugs you'll need to make the inks.I sent you some Bug Traps too. That's how I got the last 3 white body dyes. The bug Traps will a pain to open so will getting the inks from the Great Monarchs. Do you need the Demonflies too? As for the Angelic Beds I refuse to pay the astronomical prices that the Greedy a** people want in the MP, really 20 - 50 Trillion for something that should be around 75-100B?

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Anyone have any White, Black Peebo? BlueStone, Pyrite Biters? Sand, Slate Boldurs? Also need 5 Angelic Beds for Wing Mastery, any help is greatly appreciated heart

Going pretty good and you? Down to 5 Angelic Beds, 5 Rubyback and 6 Diamonback and the rest we have. What do you still need?

That's good! I'm glad to hear!! I'm trying to not worry about all the other super expensive stuff yet, might try to do the dyes myself since they're super expensive right now. I'm pretty close to being done with the furniture though! The hardest part is finding people willing to see for less than 40x over the avg buy price. The beds are the worst part though. I've only got 2 out of the 10 I need. Only need like.. one more table and a few more chairs and I can finally be done with that part of the quests. Trying to fish more too so that I can get a headstart on the lion fish. (Cause ooh. Not gonna pay for those if I can avoid it... But that means a lot of grinding for fishing.) But I'm really glad to hear your joint quest is going well! I'm excited that you are both really close!

To me the best way to get the ink is buy the Bug Trap from Loyal's Bizarre, buy them in Platinum its cheaper. I can send you some inks: White, Blue, Red,and Green also the bugs you'll need to make the inks.I sent you some Bug Traps too. That's how I got the last 3 white body dyes. The bug Traps will a pain to open so will getting the inks from the Great Monarchs. Do you need the Demonflies too?

Ooh thank you so much! I think I have plenty of demon flies but I certainly didn't have but 1 monarch!

Loyal Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157

To me the best way to get the ink is buy the Bug Trap from Loyal's Bizarre, buy them in Platinum its cheaper. I can send you some inks: White, Blue, Red,and Green also the bugs you'll need to make the inks.I sent you some Bug Traps too. That's how I got the last 3 white body dyes. The bug Traps will a pain to open so will getting the inks from the Great Monarchs. Do you need the Demonflies too?

Ooh thank you so much! I think I have plenty of demon flies but I certainly didn't have but 1 monarch!

If you use gold to buy them they are 75M, if you use Platinum its 7P (70M). I sent more.

I'll open some too, when I do open them I usually open anywhere from 200 - 700 Bug Traps. I was going to sell them on the MP, but I would much rather give them to you to help you out in a small way and to say Thanks again for your help in our quest. Sent you a 2nd Trade with Bug Traps.

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157

If you use gold to buy them they are 75M, if you use Platinum its 7P (70M). I sent more.

I'll open some too, when I do open them I usually open anywhere from 200 - 700 Bug Traps. I was going to sell them on the MP, but I would much rather give them to you to help you out in a small way and to say Thanks again for your help in our quest. Sent you a 2nd Trade with Bug Traps.

I really appreciate it!!! This is a huge help for the next few steps!
The biggest hurdles from the furniture is the dye and these fish. Got to get way better at fishing to get what I need. I'm working on the last 5 of my quests at once. Just got the two angelic quests left for the furniture.

Loyal Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157

The biggest hurdles from the furniture is the dye and these fish. Got to get way better at fishing to get what I need. I'm working on the last 5 of my quests at once. Just got the two angelic quests left for the furniture.

Going to send another trade as I forgot to add some of the bugs you need for the inks, and I opened 300 Traps and will send those bugs too (or I can send all the bugs I have) and some more traps. Alos if you have opened any Bug Traps before there are NO Blue Butterflies, sadly. And yeah the last of the last 5 Angelic Beds have been outrageously inflated 20T -50T I refuse to pay and will let the quest go before paying those outlandish prices when they should be around 100B or so NOT multiple Trillions or even a Trillion.
If you can fish Durem you're ahead of me as I can't fish Durem at all.

Nine-tailed Sage

heart heart heart

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157

Going to send another trade as I forgot to add some of the bugs you need for the inks, and I opened 300 Traps and will send those bugs too (or I can send all the bugs I have) and some more traps. Alos if you have opened any Bug Traps before there are NO Blue Butterflies, sadly. And yeah the last of the last 5 Angelic Beds have been outrageously inflated 20T -50T I refuse to pay and will let the quest go before paying those outlandish prices when they should be around 100B or so NOT multiple Trillions or even a Trillion.

No blue butterflies?? Why would they do that D:
Yeah I've been kid of biting the bullet with some prices. But like stupid high, absolutely not. I'm just ready to get these beds and chairs done and move on. Without cranking the abp too high. I use plat so it looks less like a steep hit to my account but I've used a lot of it just on this furniture alone. sweatdrop

I can barely fish durem lol
Kinda got to find my rhythm again, and I need to remember the conversion charts for fish and the like.

Loyal Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157
Deidrice
DLSmith6157

No blue butterflies?? Why would they do that D:
Yeah I've been kid of biting the bullet with some prices. But like stupid high, absolutely not. I'm just ready to get these beds and chairs done and move on. Without cranking the abp too high. I use plat so it looks less like a steep hit to my account but I've used a lot of it just on this furniture alone. sweatdrop

I can barely fish durem lol
Kinda got to find my rhythm again, and I need to remember the conversion charts for fish and the like.

I have no idea why there are no Blue Butterflies in the Bug Traps, I have open thousands upon thousands of them and not one Blue Butterfly. I screwed up a few times on the Angelic Furniture and lost out on them by being stupid, not once but twice crying

If you are talking about the fish in Durem needed for the wings it's:
White Peebo > BlueStone Biter > Sand Boldur = Diamondback
Black Peebo > Pyrite Biter > Slate Boldur = Rubyback

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DLSmith6157

I have no idea why there are no Blue Butterflies in the Bug Traps, I have open thousands upon thousands of them and not one Blue Butterfly. I screwed up a few times on the Angelic Furniture and lost out on them by being stupid, not once but twice crying

If you are talking about the fish in Durem needed for the wings it's:
White Peebo > BlueStone Biter > Sand Boldur = Diamondback
Black Peebo > Pyrite Biter > Slate Boldur = Rubyback

Yeah I've opened a few last night and haven't gotten any blue butterflies. Tons of other bugs though!

Ooh thank you I need that. Now i know which fish I need to keep an eye out for in my buckets lol

I feel you. Missed out on so many sales of them x.x
You guys have long deep conversations
I like it ! Hey guys !

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
zaddycarlos
You guys have long deep conversations
I like it ! Hey guys !

Hey, how are you doing?

Amateur Visionary

A e r 0 - a g a

Basically any I don't have, I have a few listed on my WL and quest thread but that's not even all of them (there's so many now lol)
I'll be grateful for any Kineggs I can get emotion_kirakira

Do you have a link or some eggs you really want me to look for? I could also just start a trade.

Nine-tailed Sage

heart heart heart

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
oh hai
it's been a while!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items