Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Amateur Visionary

Item of the day: Zomg! Cache

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Duchess Marie
I hope so, too. I have tried posting the entire stock in the past, but that did not generate much interest.
Probably too overwhelming to read... xp Was it in alphabetical order?

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
I hope so, too. I have tried posting the entire stock in the past, but that did not generate much interest.
Probably too overwhelming to read... xp Was it in alphabetical order?
No, just in order of item type.

Tripest's Husband

Hey guys im new here and I had an 08 account with a ton of rare stuff but I cant access it anymore, I hate asking for donations and looking so noob but if you guys could help me out thatd be AMAZING <3

Cluttered Cat

Rowan Damia
Crafting keeps failing & not really sure what to try to make next.

Heil Master
I keep failing.
This failure rate is making me crazy. sad
Have either of you tried the trick of putting all of the components and formula at the top of your invo? Supposedly, the system has less it has to look through, and people (including myself) have noticed we've had less fails that way.

Cluttered Cat

Duchess Marie
And an update!
I'm currently gathering game items required to make Alchemist Cases in hopes that a Wing formula will magically appear from one... long shot, but better to contribute to the Alchemy cause than outright buy a formula, I think. I'm also collecting Heart & Star Charms to make Dusty Old Scrolls in GoFusion which spit out formulas if those are available...

Otherwise, I currently need:
86 Grasshopper
145 Red Fly
78 Red Beetle
96 Blue Beetle
85 Red Dragonfly
149 Blue Dragonfly
46 Green Dragonfly
67 Red Butterfly
93 Blue Butterfly
I'm always collecting flowers, papers, guppies, and goldfish as well.
Duchess Marie
User Image

(1)Post in this thread (DO NOT PM ME) a list of the items you need/want. DO NOT post 'anythng' or you will be ignored. I want to know what you are making and how close you are to getting it yourself before I help you. I also recommend quoting one of my many posts to be added to the quest list or to make any changes to get my attention.

(2)Your wish lists MUST be updated on a regular basis. If you get something, take it off your list so dontations are not duplicated.

For example: I need 20 amigo pants, I need 10 amigo pants

(3)It should go without saying, but nice people get more stuff than naughty. Remember to thank the people who donate to you.

(4)I (Duchess Marie) will quote you when the change is made. To get my attention, I would recommend quoting me. PMs are not always a safe choice with me.

(5)Please, please, please visit the thread at least once a month, even if you have no updates. I would like to know that you did not give up alchemy or leave Gaia. Only active questers (the people who come around once in a while) will receive donations from the thread.

I would suggest that you either subscribe to this thread or remember where to find it so that you can keep on top of your wish list, else you risk being deleted/moved to the second page. It would be nice if you hung around the thread for a bit and tried to help your fellow alchemists perhaps?

Herro!~

So, could I possibly hire someone to alchemize a Padmavati's Lotus for me? Obviously I would provide all of the ingredients and the formula. They're pretty rare and and over 10 billion at the lowest, so I thought I might try the next best thing, since I've only got 3 billion saved up and that already took forever on its own. I SUPER MEGA want one sweatdrop
I dunno if it's even a remote possibility, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case!

Thanks!~<3
OtherWorldShukumei
Duchess Marie
And an update!
I'm currently gathering game items required to make Alchemist Cases in hopes that a Wing formula will magically appear from one... long shot, but better to contribute to the Alchemy cause than outright buy a formula, I think. I'm also collecting Heart & Star Charms to make Dusty Old Scrolls in GoFusion which spit out formulas if those are available...

Otherwise, I currently need:
86 Grasshopper
145 Red Fly
78 Red Beetle
96 Blue Beetle
85 Red Dragonfly
149 Blue Dragonfly
46 Green Dragonfly
67 Red Butterfly
93 Blue Butterfly
I'm always collecting flowers, papers, guppies, and goldfish as well.

I just traded you some bugs I'm never gonna use. That's how this works, right? xp

Cluttered Cat

Anita Mage
Herro!~

So, could I possibly hire someone to alchemize a Padmavati's Lotus for me? Obviously I would provide all of the ingredients and the formula. They're pretty rare and and over 10 billion at the lowest, so I thought I might try the next best thing, since I've only got 3 billion saved up and that already took forever on its own. I SUPER MEGA want one sweatdrop
I dunno if it's even a remote possibility, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case!

Thanks!~<3
Not sure what level that is, but I'm 10 and can make any level, obviously. If no one else nabs it in order to gain xp at a lower level, I can craft it for you.

Cluttered Cat

Anita Mage
I just traded you some bugs I'm never gonna use. That's how this works, right? xp
And thanks!

Hilarious Humorist

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Moira 200

Hilarious Humorist

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Moira 200
I need roughly 587,000 tickets to help get an item used to craft back wings. Or two Royal Crown Blue.

T-Rex's Quest
OtherWorldShukumei
Anita Mage
Herro!~

Thanks!~<3
Not sure what level that is, but I'm 10 and can make any level, obviously. If no one else nabs it in order to gain xp at a lower level, I can craft it for you.

That would be splendid!

It's a Formula 9 and needs:

Qty. Item
5 David Boa David Boa
5 Boa Constrictor Boa Constrictor
10 Flamingo Feather Boa Flamingo Feather Boa
1 Year of the Snake Year of the Snake
500 Snake Eye Snake Eye
5 Long-Stem Pink Rose Long-Stem Pink Rose
10 Green Monitor Tail Green Monitor Tail
1 Apep Cobra Armor Apep Cobra Armor
10 Egyptian Cobra Headband Egyptian Cobra Headband
1 The Cosmos The Cosmos
1 Lotus Petal Lotus Petal
1 Green Corallus Egg Green Corallus Egg

Can I just leave this here and hope for some donations or trades to help me get everything? Haha
(Although it is entirely likely it'll be more expensive to alchemize it than just save up and buy a regular one sweatdrop )

Cluttered Cat

Anita Mage
That would be splendid!

It's a Formula 9 and needs:

Qty. Item
5 David Boa David Boa
5 Boa Constrictor Boa Constrictor
10 Flamingo Feather Boa Flamingo Feather Boa
1 Year of the Snake Year of the Snake
500 Snake Eye Snake Eye
5 Long-Stem Pink Rose Long-Stem Pink Rose
10 Green Monitor Tail Green Monitor Tail
1 Apep Cobra Armor Apep Cobra Armor
10 Egyptian Cobra Headband Egyptian Cobra Headband
1 The Cosmos The Cosmos
1 Lotus Petal Lotus Petal
1 Green Corallus Egg Green Corallus Egg

Can I just leave this here and hope for some donations or trades to help me get everything? Haha
(Although it is entirely likely it'll be more expensive to alchemize it than just save up and buy a regular one sweatdrop )
If you get everything at the MP average rather than Lowest, the math seems to add up to about the same. Sometimes, gathering lots of items seems to give the illusion that you're spending less in the end since you're not dumping all your gold at once.
Some of these items aren't listed in the MP, so they may be just as hard to find as a Lotus. Depends on the effort you want to put in. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff