Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Fairweathering
koneko66
Fairweathering
Fail items are generally items you got when you don't get to stage 2 in the RIG

I know, stupid gaia for not doing that gonk
Ah, I do remember something to that effect now~ >.< Yeah, I've been wondering about those for a while now... Hadn't Gaia claimed there'd be formulas for every item required in other formulas so that equitable items don't run out? 'Cause otherwise, all the fail items will be gone, and that's not really fair, especially if people actually want to use the item, instead of sacrificing it to alchemy... =( They really are missing a big chance to fix that with GoFusion then... sad

yeah gaia claims that but you know most of the time gaia fails to delivery their promise xp

I mean some of them are so expensive it's like, why even bother to do alchemy at all if we can't find them
True, though it sounds like they might be starting to work on limiting the gold generators? That'd be cool, if so~~

Well, I thought alchemy was made for the rich, so that doesn't really surprise me, but I just wish I could find proof that some of the fail items aren't disappearing from the site entirely... =(

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy)

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
heart heart heart heart heart koneko66 needs 0/10 Magic Mirror, 0/10 Mint King of Cups or 0/10 Royal King of Cups and 0/10 Green Intentions

UPDATE!!!

Thanks to an AMAZING ANONYMOUS BENEFACTOR gifting me 10 items of varying types, I can now update my list to: 5/10 Magic Mirror, 1/10 Mint King of Cups or 2/10 Royal King of Cups and 2/10 Green Intentions

THANK YOU SO MUCH MYSTERY PERSON!!!! emotion_kirakira heart emotion_hug

Bookworm

Amateur Visionary

I See Kitten Stars
Thank you, Kitten! heart

Amateur Visionary

Greteh
Thanks so much for helping the charity. biggrin

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!
I've got plenty & continue to do so~ Hope you don't get tired of all the trades x]

Amateur Visionary

Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!
I've got plenty & continue to do so~ Hope you don't get tired of all the trades x]
Of course not. I hope you don't get tired of me taking so long to approve them.

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Duchess Marie
Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!

Pffft I wouldn't care less about how long that takes xD as long as they are going to the people that need em~

Amateur Visionary

Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!

Pffft I wouldn't care less about how long that takes xD as long as they are going to the people that need em~
Oh, good, my schedule is a bit crazy.

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Duchess Marie
Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!

Yeah I know that feel x]

Amateur Visionary

Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh
Duchess Marie
Greteh

No problem at all!

Yeah I know that feel x]
I would not work so much if the grocery store just had to have money in exchange for food. xd

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
Sorry to be a bother, but it looks like my list got deleted instead of updated? This is what I've left to quest for if you don't mind listing it~ 3nodding

5/10 Magic Mirror, 1/10 Mint King of Cups or 2/10 Royal King of Cups and 2/10 Green Intentions

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
*pokes thread* Anyone around...?

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
UPDATE!!
Looks like someone was around!! Secretly hiding out in the thread!! Thank you so much anon for the 2 Mint King of Cups, 2 Royal King of Cups and the 2 Green Intentions!!! You are awesome!!! emotion_kirakira heart *hugs seemingly empty pile of thread in the hopes that the anon is somehow hiding inside* whee

Thus, I can update to having: 5/10 Magic Mirror, 1 3/10 Mint King of Cups or 2 4/10 Royal King of Cups and 2 4/10 Green Intentions! ^,^

Thanks again anon! 4laugh

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Ninja anon!! You must be the same anon as before, because all of the boxes are green! Where are you from?? I don't know what thread to thank you in!! So, I shall thank you in all the ones I frequent~ (a big three... >.< ) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE JOURNEY TO VALEFOR ACADEMY!!!! Now I don't have to craft it!! emotion_kirakira You are so nice~~~ heart heart Thank you~~ heart emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff