Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ah, The Charity. Kuzco's Charity. The Charity For Kuzco. That Charity?

emotion_dealwithit Okay, bitches, here's how it's going down. You want free stuff, or you want to give away free stuff. Obviously. So you've probably browsed a lot of threads, and a bunch of them probably had some pretty clear cut groups, some maintaining weeks long conversations, judging by the length of the quote-posts. Not the most welcoming thing for a newcomer, or someone who's absolute crap at making friends, like me! So this is the charity for people not looking for friendship! If a friendship happens to blossom out of your mutual dislike of people in general, then so be it, but that's not the goal. The goal is to get free stuff or give away free stuff.
How it works- you give a gift of decent quality or higher (no set price min, but anything that goes for over 100k is generally good) to someone who posted before you, but on the same page as you. If you're the first post on a page, I'll give you a gift, and give someone else a gift on your behalf! Can be anon or not, but don't abuse the anon factor in order to give crap, got it? If the charity get big enough I'll set up a mule account for donations, and with that will probably come contests, so keep your lil eyeballs peeled!

Contest On Page Seven (7)!!!

Buttons

A Random Fairy kindly made these buttons for Kuzco's Charity!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://goo.gl/0F8GIm][img]http://goo.gl/3J8quH[/img][/url]

[url=http://goo.gl/0F8GIm][img]http://goo.gl/W7XjsI[/img][/url]

And then there's the Kuzco Sprite:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ah-the-charity-kuzco-s-charity-the-charity-for-kuzco/t.95646051/][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/331/3/f/icon_kuzco_by_yukinotenshi23-d87v4j3.gif[/img][/url]

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rules!!

Now, while this isn't your typical 'you must have posts twenty times before you can be donated to' charity, there are some rules.

1. Bumpers are appreciated, and will get a lil something something, but if your first post is a bump i will cry, and then take selfie of my puffy red face, and then quote you with that selfie.
2. I am only online Monday through Thursday, so if there are any problems over the weekend PM me and i'll take care of it first thing monday morning.

3. Put a wacky lil llama dude somewhere in your first post so i know you at least read this far. dramallama
4. Anything gifted to me will just be redonated, so save us all some time and donate it to someone else, please!
5. If you're gifted something, don't forget to say thank you! Even if it was an anonymous gift, just a general thank you is more then enough. People like gratitude, after all!
6. Hella newbies can't trade, remember, so if you're donating to someone without a trading pass, send any items as gifts, and you can tip their posts to give them gold! A tip is 10,000 gold, which is not much due to inflation, but it adds up fairly quickly for newbies!
7. An item does not have to cost tens of billions for it to be a good item. Don't be afraid of gifting something 'cheap' if you think the person will enjoy it!
8. Please don't forget to <3 this thread!

Online Offline

Funds and Items: Lots Plenty Running Low Empty

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Banning

I don't think banning people will be a thing i'll have to do, but if you're posting a lot, thanking a lot, but you don't seem to actually give much, you will get a warning, and if you still aren't giving, you'll be banned. If you gift via anon, just a quick screenshot of the dropdown list of names you've donated to, and PM it to me.

Donating to the Charity

If you donate to the charity I'll probably cry, and then you'll get your name here, and i'll put any banner of your choosing in my signature!

Donators!

heart N e k o m i m i B a b y heart
heart is a kind soul who donated a bunch of great stuff! We should all take a leaf out of her book! heart
heart A Random Fairy heart
heart nearly gave me a heart attack with her donation of some really awesome items, plus single-handedly tripling the charity's gold funds!! heart

Dedicated Gaian

Bump gaia_kittenstar
I'm just looking for some inks, if anyone has them :] dramallama

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Death Spice

I only had two, so i sent you something else, too!

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oursi
Bump gaia_kittenstar

(I'm at school rn, so have a crying tobey!spidey)

Shirtless Hunter

congrats on your new thread!! smile

if you have any hooded fighter or its recolors, i would love those..hehe but its not required! smile
dramallama
FrozenBell2015
Death Spice

I only had two, so i sent you something else, too!

thanks!

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
h0ujun
congrats on your new thread!! smile

if you have any hooded fighter or its recolors, i would love those..hehe but its not required! smile
dramallama

It might take just a little while, but I'll get you one! sweatdrop

Dedicated Gaian

Bump ^^

I want to help you ^^

Floppy Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oursi
Bump ^^