Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

I need to see where my inks are at one of these days. I compile them onto one account to keep them organized and hopefully make a body dye out of it -3-;
♥ I have used/sold off mine mostly.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

I need to see where my inks are at one of these days. I compile them onto one account to keep them organized and hopefully make a body dye out of it -3-;
♥ I have used/sold off mine mostly.

I keep/hoard all the ones I get. Even browns. I don't care. Lol

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

♥ when I delved into alchemy. I had to. sweatdrop

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ when I delved into alchemy. I had to. sweatdrop

I never really fiddled much with alchemy. The whole idea of completely destroying one of my items in order to get another one never appealed to me. Especially since I worked my a** off for many of these items or was given it by a friend or someone who was quitting or something. Or it was otherwise too expensive to buy ten items from past RIGs that were rare/medium rare that have been inflated for no other reason than people know that other users need them for alchemy.

Oh btw, do you still need diamond charms? I just got one from the DC on a mule. I know you needed like five or so the last I saw your status, and I figured you could use the diamond more than I could use the gold right now o-o

Bookworm

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
I <3 tea.

Skm! emotion_hug

Bookworm

TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
I <3 tea.

Skm! emotion_hug

Huh, weird... Normally you call be by my nickname. Perhaps I have offended you somehow. My apologies.

How are you today? c: Has the weather gotten better?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
I <3 tea.

Skm! emotion_hug

Huh, weird... Normally you call be by my nickname. Perhaps I have offended you somehow. My apologies.

You didn't offend me, silly goose! I didn't even notice I did that xD Probably distracted while trying to do my laundry.

I'm doing alright. And yes it has. We've left the 105's and gone into low 90s

Bookworm

TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
I <3 tea.

Skm! emotion_hug

You didn't offend me, silly goose! I didn't even notice I did that xD Probably distracted while trying to do my laundry.

Oh, well I was wondering I seem to cause problems sometimes when I try to avoid them. o.o

Much cooler! Is that the norm? I'd still melt. :c

I need to do laundry myself, but I got distracted by the internet. D:

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
I <3 tea.

Skm! emotion_hug

Oh, well I was wondering I seem to cause problems sometimes when I try to avoid them. o.o

Much cooler! Is that the norm? I'd still melt. :c

I need to do laundry myself, but I got distracted by the internet. D:

You've never really ever caused any kind of problem with me at all xD

Yeah normals around this time of year are 90-95. It's very nice and cool inside the house c: No AC required. When it gets over 100 it's icky x-x

I was distracted by the internet this morning, then got up and went out and then did some laundry

Bookworm

Selling things can be such a pain. Though I do need to get off so I can wash my blankets.

Also curious as to Tuesday.

Bookworm

TheLostNobody

Yeah normals around this time of year are 90-95. It's very nice and cool inside the house c: No AC required. When it gets over 100 it's icky x-x

I was distracted by the internet this morning, then got up and went out and then did some laundry

Well, that's good. Sometimes people don't tell me they have a problem with me. So irritating. >:c

Still too high for me. I think the mid-70s would be the my limit. The cooler the better. c:

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody

Well, that's good. Sometimes people don't tell me they have a problem with me. So irritating. >:c

Still too high for me. I think the mid-70s would be the my limit. The cooler the better. c:

I like cooler weather too but not too cold. 60s is too cold for me. Perfect temps in the low 80s. A little breeze.

Bookworm

Away I go. Hope you have a nice day. c:

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
Away I go. Hope you have a nice day. c:

Byeeeeeeeeeee~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items