Pixitella
TheLostNobody

I really like the minimal items. I have the other two x_x
♥ are you trying to get the set? there's 5% gc sale. XD

I see that but ugh only 5%? ._.;;; I can't do it

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

♥ its probably going to be re-released again in some bundle. c: just wait for that then.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ its probably going to be re-released again in some bundle. c: just wait for that then.

I kinda want them now though xD

Bookworm

Hm.. I see that they increased the tax to 3%... I wonder how much impact it has had. My guess is not enough. Many of the items I had not managed to sell before disappearing have skyrocketed. o.o

Hm.. Well, at least my item want has gone drastically down due to my absence. Though I do like the brown hair in the Celestial Emissary recolor in Loyal's. Can't buy it though, due to not having enough and if I did, I don't have access to the Bazaar anymore.

Anyway. Nothing much on my end. My mother was stuck in the hospital for over a week, but she will be released today.

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

I kinda want them now though xD
♥ well there's 20% gc sale! go get it!

Sugary Gaian

Skm Imperatoriene

Hm.. Well, at least my item want has gone drastically down due to my absence. Though I do like the brown hair in the Celestial Emissary recolor in Loyal's. Can't buy it though, due to not having enough and if I did, I don't have access to the Bazaar anymore.

Anyway. Nothing much on my end. My mother was stuck in the hospital for over a week, but she will be released today.
♥ would you like me to buy it for you instead? I have access to the Bazaar.

and what happened to your mom? why was she stuck in the hospital for a week?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
Hm.. I see that they increased the tax to 3%... I wonder how much impact it has had. My guess is not enough. Many of the items I had not managed to sell before disappearing have skyrocketed. o.o

Well that recolor was part of a CI anyway so you'd be better off buying from the MP anyway than trying to win it. And yeah they raised it to 3% but no it doesn't do ANY good (nor do the "gold sinks" ) when they have gold generators that now promise "up to 150-175b gold!".

Why was she in the hospital dearie? I hope everything's ok. At least she will come home today though. So just think of that.

Pixitella
♥ well there's 20% gc sale! go get it!

I did. I did. >< I couldn't resist that much of a discount on those two minimals. Now to decide what else to buy. I'm probably gonna save up to see if they release any good bundles for the christmas sale thingers. So far haven't liked too many of them.

Golden Pumpkin

heart Hello!

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
steel-dinosaur
heart Hello!

Hello and goodbye steely emotion_hug heart Time to get ready for bed for me

Golden Pumpkin

TheLostNobody
steel-dinosaur
heart Hello!

Good night~

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

I did. I did. >< I couldn't resist that much of a discount on those two minimals. Now to decide what else to buy. I'm probably gonna save up to see if they release any good bundles for the christmas sale thingers. So far haven't liked too many of them.
♥ Congratulations! c: I only wish they release the Punishing Bundle again and hopefully I will have enough to buy it then. Q n Q

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
steel-dinosaur
TheLostNobody
steel-dinosaur
heart Hello!

Good night~

Morning

Golden Pumpkin

TheLostNobody

Morning
Good morning!
How are you?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ Congratulations! c: I only wish they release the Punishing Bundle again and hopefully I will have enough to buy it then. Q n Q

I almost wanna buy the girl bundle for today just for angelic pendant but x_x; I can't, just for the other items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff