Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

Horray c: I forget when it's coming back.This fall I think. I know Sleepy Hollow comes back on Halloween and I think Once is in September?
♥ I'm sure my FB feed would be drowned in feeds about it so hopefully i wont miss it.

About Once? All they do is keep talking about Frozen and which characters are gonna be in ONCE and why they brought Frozen in.

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

About Once? All they do is keep talking about Frozen and which characters are gonna be in ONCE and why they brought Frozen in.
♥ ah~ I just meant that they usually do a countdown as well as posts that the show starts soon or is already starting so i am sure i wont miss it.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ ah~ I just meant that they usually do a countdown as well as posts that the show starts soon or is already starting so i am sure i wont miss it.

Yeah you won't miss it.

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

Yeah you won't miss it.
♥ are you excited for it?
Goodluck c:
Would you happen to have any unwanted GoFusion charms ?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

Yeah you won't miss it.
♥ are you excited for it?

I really wanna see what they're gonna do with Regina after the whole Robin Hood thing and what they're gonna do with the frozen stuff.

Bookworm

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

I really wanna see what they're gonna do with Regina after the whole Robin Hood thing and what they're gonna do with the frozen stuff.
♥ same and the repercussions of what will happen since Marian was jolted out of her timeline. As well as will Belle ever find out Rumple's betrayal? If she will, what will she do?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ same and the repercussions of what will happen since Marian was jolted out of her timeline. As well as will Belle ever find out Rumple's betrayal? If she will, what will she do?

I want them together dammit :c Rumbelle is just so adorbs <3

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

♥ IKR? It made me happy when they finally were married. <333 still I hope Belle can forgive him. :c After all, it was his son who died because of that woman. @ n @

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
Boop

How are you doing? emotion_hug

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
lol
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

♥ IKR? It made me happy when they finally were married. <333 still I hope Belle can forgive him. :c After all, it was his son who died because of that woman. @ n @

He struggled so much. And she should be more forgiving because of the whole Lacey thing >3>

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody

He struggled so much. And she should be more forgiving because of the whole Lacey thing >3>
♥ IKR? :c he's given up so much too.

Bookworm

TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
Boop

How are you doing? emotion_hug

Okay for the most part. Just watching the days go by. How have you been? c:

Bookworm

Hm... don't know if I should I wait and collect more charms or get something now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff