• The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Weekly Phrase: Nov. 9 - Nov. 15
"Kitty litter pie"

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

Lots of things depending on what you wanna do, like if you wanted to go work in the field and do studies or work in a lab somewhere
• My knowledge of it isnt much. Its also constricted to teaching as I too have taught.

No worries 3nodding
• I really dont know what to say or talk to anymore.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nomileaf
TheLostNobody

I don't know of any off hand but I know alot of towns have specialty bake shops. They have to know what they're doing though otherwise it'll taste like wood shavings.

I think part of me is also a bit lazy to drive 1+ hr away to get bakery goods, so I end up just skipping out most the time. sweatdrop

If I had more time I'd try my hand at making my own stuff! But... I'm lazy too. >_>

+ kitty litter pie~~

I'm sure you can find one online that ships

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

Lots of things depending on what you wanna do, like if you wanted to go work in the field and do studies or work in a lab somewhere
• My knowledge of it isnt much. Its also constricted to teaching as I too have taught.

No worries 3nodding

What do you mean?

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Updated <3
Free tickets were given to all who posted yesterday (I swore I put up a question, I guess not)

Bookworm

TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
So... I got paid. $35 out of $150. :l

Wow why only 35?

Beats me. I need to get an ID. I think I have a good shot at getting hired at this gas station, but I need one to proceed.

ID's are simple. Just gotta go in and fill out paperwork

Not so simple. I need proof of address. I receive no mail where I actually live unless it is through a post office box. I need to mail myself a couple of cards or something. x3

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene

Wow why only 35?

Beats me. I need to get an ID. I think I have a good shot at getting hired at this gas station, but I need one to proceed.

Not so simple. I need proof of address. I receive no mail where I actually live unless it is through a post office box. I need to mail myself a couple of cards or something. x3

no paycheck? bank account? college stuff? advertisements?

Bookworm

TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene

Wow why only 35?

Nope. I may just look for brochures to request though. I may try to apply for the community college. Maybe that'll net me some mail. 8D

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene
TheLostNobody
Skm Imperatoriene

Nope. I may just look for brochures to request though. I may try to apply for the community college. Maybe that'll net me some mail. 8D

Bank account and college stuff was really all I got

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody
Pixitella
TheLostNobody
Pixitella
TheLostNobody

No worries 3nodding

What do you mean?
• I've reached a stump last night. sweatdrop I dont know, I think it was one of those moments where I was just really mentally down or something.

Sugary Gaian

Weekly Phrase: Nov. 9 - Nov. 15
"Kitty litter pie"

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
• I've reached a stump last night. sweatdrop I dont know, I think it was one of those moments where I was just really mentally down or something.

No need to be down emotion_hug

Sugary Gaian

TheLostNobody
Pixitella

• Sorry. I think all the stress just got to me. v_v I'm sick so yeah. v_v

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pixitella
TheLostNobody
Pixitella

• Sorry. I think all the stress just got to me. v_v I'm sick so yeah. v_v

I know but you gotta keep your spirits high emotion_hug Think of other things

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm really friggin terrible at updating the question when I have to go out. If you posted today you get a ticket. Ok?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff