Other (post your idea) 0.12053571428571 12.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
KooHoo-P
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, I completely agree. As my fiance always says "You know we only have one Earth, right?" xD

I still find it so fascinating that you're a physics major. Mostly because I only know one other person in that major... but it still interesting to me.
:3

I wish I could talk more, but I'm awfully tired. It's just been an emotionally exhausting day. Goodnight!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sakura Nekomimi
its not raining anymore xD though its supposed to later xD

We haven't had rain in a while. But it's spring! I don't get it!
Dx

I'm off to bed as well. Goodnight, and sleep well. <3

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

*stalks thread*
Morning everyone!! <3

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Sakura Nekomimi

*stalks thread*
Morning everyone!! <3
Heya-- fellow stalker! Would you like to share this bush?

Snarky Ladykiller

Quick bump for now xD Gotta go study xD < 3 Will try to be on later

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

Snarky Ladykiller

Done with all my homework xDDD And wrapping up on studying so I should be on later today <3

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Have any of you ever hated your (music) private teacher? Cuz' I'm really not a big fan of mine right now.

I'm participating in my school's Honors Orchestra, so my orchestra teacher requires everyone in Honors to go to Progressive Evaluations. My private teacher gave me the copy that I was supposed to give to the judges as an original, but it was printed on the internet. I GOT DISQUALIFIED!!! And even worse, the judge told me that right before she told me to play for her anyway! So obviously, I completely failed. I probably would have gotten a 1 if she hadn't told me that right before I played... -_- GAHH!!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
cyrusus

Oh wow, that's horrible. D:

I've never had a private teacher for anything, but I've had teachers in the past that I've just absolutely detested.
I also had a dance instructor that got on my nerves after a while. I took ballet, tap and jazz lessons for ten years and I up and quit during my tenth year because I couldn't take the instructor anymore. She was such a perfectionist and I was already having issues standing out from the rest of the girls in the class (to put it bluntly, they were stick thin and I actually had a shape, I was also much taller than them) and she didn't even take time out to talk to me and, you know, try and find out how I was feeling.

So when it came time for us to be judge in ballet (it was our first year being able to be judged since you have to go through so many years of training beforehand. It was like being graded to move onto the next level) I bombed. I completely bombed and I quit afterwards. I think I would've done better if my instructor had cared a little more about my feelings and helped me out more.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Renia goes RAWR
cyrusus

Oh wow, that's horrible. D:

I've never had a private teacher for anything, but I've had teachers in the past that I've just absolutely detested.
I also had a dance instructor that got on my nerves after a while. I took ballet, tap and jazz lessons for ten years and I up and quit during my tenth year because I couldn't take the instructor anymore. She was such a perfectionist and I was already having issues standing out from the rest of the girls in the class (to put it bluntly, they were stick thin and I actually had a shape, I was also much taller than them) and she didn't even take time out to talk to me and, you know, try and find out how I was feeling.

So when it came time for us to be judge in ballet (it was our first year being able to be judged since you have to go through so many years of training beforehand. It was like being graded to move onto the next level) I bombed. I completely bombed and I quit afterwards. I think I would've done better if my instructor had cared a little more about my feelings and helped me out more.

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true...
You may have to work for it, however."

- Quote: Richard Bach in Illusions

Yah, I hate teachers like that. I mean, I'm a straight A student, but yet, they never seem to care or give me comments when I do well. They basically ignore everyone that isn't part of the majority.

However, on a more positive note (hehe, see what I did there?), I just got the imput sheet, so basically what she would have given me if I hadn't gotten disqualified. I actually got a 1!!! Man, these people have really really low standards. I was on the verge of crying the entire time, and completely FAILLLLLLEEEDDD on a few measures, and yet I still got a high grade. Man, they're sure dysfunctional.... .-.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
Have any of you ever hated your (music) private teacher? Cuz' I'm really not a big fan of mine right now.

I'm participating in my school's Honors Orchestra, so my orchestra teacher requires everyone in Honors to go to Progressive Evaluations. My private teacher gave me the copy that I was supposed to give to the judges as an original, but it was printed on the internet. I GOT DISQUALIFIED!!! And even worse, the judge told me that right before she told me to play for her anyway! So obviously, I completely failed. I probably would have gotten a 1 if she hadn't told me that right before I played... -_- GAHH!!

Did you tell your teacher that you failed because she put you in a position of plagiarism?

I've never had a problem with a private teacher. But since you mentioned music teachers, I've never once enjoyed any of my music teachers in elementary or middle school. Soo much to the point that I never took any music classes in highschool because I thought I'd have the same problem. They were always complete bitches and the music was always basic stuff.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

Did you tell your teacher that you failed because she put you in a position of plagiarism?

I've never had a problem with a private teacher. But since you mentioned music teachers, I've never once enjoyed any of my music teachers in elementary or middle school. Soo much to the point that I never took any music classes in highschool because I thought I'd have the same problem. They were always complete bitches and the music was always basic stuff.

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true...

>.< I'm way ahead of my grade expectations. Right now, people are still having trouble in 1st position, and moving into 2nd position (on cello), but I'm already comfortable in 3rd and 4th, moving into 5th soon. But I take orchestra anyways. ^-^

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
cyrusus

That definitely sounds dysfunctional.
><

Man, I could never get graded on my piano playing or anything like that.
It's something like I doing as a hobby... I wouldn't want people judging me on it.
Dx

I did like... band classes and stuff throughout middle and high school when I played the saxophone, and I took private lessons for the bass guitar for a while but it was never that bad.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Renia goes RAWR
cyrusus

That definitely sounds dysfunctional.
><

Man, I could never get graded on my piano playing or anything like that.
It's something like I doing as a hobby... I wouldn't want people judging me on it.
Dx

I did like... band classes and stuff throughout middle and high school when I played the saxophone, and I took private lessons for the bass guitar for a while but it was never that bad.

Looking back, I wouldn't be surprised if she took pity on me and gave me a 1. I mean, I'm in 7th grade playing this song, while everyone is struggling in this song...

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
cyrusus

Oh wow.

And you're only in 7th grade? surprised I thought you were older, honestly.
Of course that's based solely on talking to you for this short period of time.

I've always wanted to be in an orchestra and play cello. I love that instrument.
The closest I've been to playing a stringed instrument is playing bass guitar, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff