Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Hmmm.... It's strange ;o she hasn't been on a legitimate show in YEARS! I just might start watching Glee. XD but honestly, i think they needed a great singer after Corey's death (r.i.p <3) i didnt know of him much. But anyone dying is sad ;~;

So! Any thoughts on Demi joining Glee?!?! Is she to good for it? Good idea or bad idea?

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!! I wanna know c:
I'm super excited, especially the rumors she's San's potential girlfriend.

And thankfully she's not going to be in Lima.. The only ones I care about are the characters in NY.

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
L A M O U
I'm super excited, especially the rumors she's San's potential girlfriend.

And thankfully she's not going to be in Lima.. The only ones I care about are the characters in NY.
ohhh i kinda know of the ny characters because my sister watches Glee and i just happen to over hear the t.v... Um.. Were they in NY durig the new year episode surprised if so then those are the characters i like xD

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Scorupco
demi's a whore
she isn't a whore. she just loves sex wink

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Scorupco
demi's a whore

OMG NO DEMI IS PERFECT LIKE OMG scream

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm torn on the subject.. While I think she will be a great addition to the cast, music-wise, I don't know anything about her acting skills.. I hope she can handle the job.

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
QueerxCore
I'm torn on the subject.. While I think she will be a great addition to the cast, music-wise, I don't know anything about her acting skills.. I hope she can handle the job.
she really hasnt acted ever since she went to rehab surprised i hope she is still a little good xD

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm excited to see what happens, but I can't take many more Klaine-less episodes. I'm a Klainer but I'm a Klainer who very much respects other ships. I'm also a Brittana, Bram, Tike, Samcedes, Jarley, and Quick shipper.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
With all due respect to Demi why would they toss her into a show with strong leads already? am I the only one confused by this?

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Bugalina101
With all due respect to Demi why would they toss her into a show with strong leads already? am I the only one confused by this?
dont worry x.x im confused too
Hmm... mmmhhh... nnnng... I'm a huge, huge fan of both Demi and Naya but

I don't know. x.x I was hoping for a face I haven't seen to be Santana's new girlfriend, and putting a famous celebrity like Demi as that seems so random to me. It'll be weird to see her in there.

I'll have to get used to it. It could've been worse. Maybe I'll even like it. @.@

Anxious Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Clambake 200
I'm not too fond of this decision

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers