Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady D Vanity
You F****ing kiddin' me bro!?!? Dahvie is my cousin and never ******** did anything and what you talking abotu Jeffree and Dahvie are really good friends!!! neutral She never actually ever really said he raped her if you knew the f***ing story you wouldn't go accusing people when you have NO IDEA!

Davhie is your cousin? Oh wow I've never heard that one before. Almost every obsessive fan comes online claiming to be related to douche bag Dave and the crew.
rofl
It sounds to me like Jefree isn't friends with c**t bag Dave anymore...did you even read the post?
Also it doesn't have to be rape. She's a ******** minor. She legally cannot consent to having sex with someone, so he's a *****.
She's not the only one who's talking about being sexually involved with that idiot, either.

Distinct Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Brookiekilljoy
Lady D Vanity
You F****ing kiddin' me bro!?!? Dahvie is my cousin and never ******** did anything and what you talking abotu Jeffree and Dahvie are really good friends!!! neutral She never actually ever really said he raped her if you knew the f***ing story you wouldn't go accusing people when you have NO IDEA!

Davhie is your cousin? Oh wow I've never heard that one before. Almost every obsessive fan comes online claiming to be related to douche bag Dave and the crew.
rofl
It sounds to me like Jefree isn't friends with c**t bag Dave anymore...did you even read the post?
Also it doesn't have to be rape. She's a ******** minor. She legally cannot consent to having sex with someone, so he's a *****.
She's not the only one who's talking about being sexually involved with that idiot, either.

I'm not a just a fan im family! and excuse me their doing a tour together because they both wanted too so WTF are you on about ********!
iamlove143
"haters only make them famous"

No they do not. Haters make them infamous, not famous.
dahvie vanity is waay much better then jeffery star or whoever the hell that is , he is just hating because dahvie is more hotter and can sing more better then him... DAhvie would never do something like that he to nice and sweet to touch an underage girl... :/ mad
Jenniverse
xAllisterr

I'm getting to dislike Jeffree Star. He's such a drama queen, good lord. Dahvie's much too nice to do that to underage girls. It would've been on the news, don't you think?

I don't know, but there was a SMS exchange posted between Dahvie and some girl at AbsolutePunk that make me think that the lyrics to "Sexting" aren't a joke. He didn't sound particularly nice, and he comes across as petty when he doesn't get his way.

]http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1392562

The Fact that the "dahvie" in the text messages types like a retarded 13 or 10 year old it bothers me dahvie is a 27 year old grown man im pretty sure he would type like an adult
It's most likely not a rumor if more than 1 person who has worked with Dahvie has come out saying he 'fools around' with underage girls, and there's also the fact that a picture of his police report is online. rolleyes

Dapper Smoker

well jeffree's music isn't good either, but it's better than botdf.
and i wouldn't doubt that dahvie's a *****

Mega Cutie-Pie

ShadowWraith17
ill say this once, and only once!

Dahvie Vanity never did anything with those girl's, its all purely fabricated, so u know what, all you team jeffree fan's suck, ur following a whiny little b***h who want's attention

STGC all the way

Which is why there is so much evidence that Dahvie is, indeed a child molester.

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
I think what disturbs me more than anything really is the fact that so many fans are saying "so what if he did rape her? I'll still support him!" and the like.

I just.......REALLY PEOPLE? REALLY? neutral

You're very much okay with rape? emotion_eyebrow

You're okay with someone running around raping people? emotion_facepalm

Wow. I admit, if this is what the future generation is like, we are so f***ing screwed. emotion_0A0

Mega Cutie-Pie

Briza Daragon
I think what disturbs me more than anything really is the fact that so many fans are saying "so what if he did rape her? I'll still support him!" and the like.

I just.......REALLY PEOPLE? REALLY? neutral

You're very much okay with rape? emotion_eyebrow

You're okay with someone running around raping people? emotion_facepalm

Wow. I admit, if this is what the future generation is like, we are so f***ing screwed. emotion_0A0

His fanbase isn't renowned for their intelligence.
Damn dude, Dahvie is a ***** LOL. He'd better stop all that before he gets in trouble. I'm not a big fan of Blood On The Dance Floor in the first place...But seriously, I hope everybody stops supporting this band now. That ***** can go rot in prison.

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xd This whole post makes me laugh. 1st off... this whole DUH VEE tard is nothing but a child molester using his popularity to lure young girls into his bed. I can not for the life of me understand why these brain dead young girls feel the need to worship him.. don't you girls have anything better to do???
On a better note.. WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!!
I think at this point any girl who attends one of his .. so called concerts (cuz a concert would imply something you pay for and is entertaining.. which he is not) The parents should be brought up on charges of child endangerment for allowing their child to be put in this situation.

This is not music little scene girls.. you are better off listening to your blender on high filled with spoons.
Step into reality little girls.. listen to REAL music. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces