Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeffree Star blew the lid off the rape allegations against Dahvie Vanity last night on his Twitter feed. I mentioned it in the other thread, but this has pretty much sparked an all out war between Jeffree Star fans and the diehard SGTC faction.

The irony is, Jeffree Star pretty much did the same thing to Dahvie Vanity that BOTDF did to Jessi Slaughter. The difference being, Jeffree is picking on someone his own age instead of trolling middle schoolers.

Quote:
Being on tour with that child f****r has made me see the truth. I regret ever doing a song with that pig. RIP cuz you'll never be me. about 3 hours ago via Echofon

If u support that piece of s**t then unfollow me becuz you're supporting child molestation. Dahvie is the lowest worthless scum Ive ever met about 3 hours ago via Echofon

I NO longer support @botdfmusic an how disgusting Dahvie is. Touching children an enjoying the attention is evil. F**K OFF sicko

I'm done, now u all know the truth. Unfollow an block that piece of s**t. Sorry to all my fans who had to see him on tour an if he hurt u. about 3 hours ago via Echofon

I'm gonna speak the truth til I die. We saw @botdfmusic Dahvie bring under age girls to his hotel rooms an do sexual things. 100% ILLEGAL.

and he has no sympathy for his fans that still support BOTDF

Quote:
@Starfire_Havok that's cuz you're a piece of s**t too. U support rape.

I'm not a fan of either, but at least Star's music is listenable for the most part.
Scene kids turning on other scene kids?

Shameless Codger

>but at least Star's music is listenable

Lolno.
stars just trying to start more ignorant drama because thats the only way he's going to get his little pig squeal out before having to find a real job.

******** the both of them i say, their no good drag queens who put the real queens to shame with their faggotry and incessant retardation.

their both icp clones for spoiled tweenage girls and spoiled gay suburbonite boys.
Milk Proof Robot
>but at least Star's music is listenable

Lolno.

Maybe I should have phrased that "more listenable than BOTDF."

Sparkly Lunatic

Been there, done that

But yeah it's kind of lol that Jeffree Star is saying it. I mean it's totally true, I'm sure, but he's only saying it to make himself "famous" off the tears and whining of the SGTC's fantards.

Technically they're still on tour together too, which could only make the next 2-3 days the most lulzy yet in this slap-fight.
SWFTWLF
Been there, done that

But yeah it's kind of lol that Jeffree Star is saying it. I mean it's totally true, I'm sure, but he's only saying it to make himself "famous" off the tears and whining of the SGTC's fantards.

Technically they're still on tour together too, which could only make the next 2-3 days the most lulzy yet in this slap-fight.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the hardcore fans have decided that in addition to you, Garrett, and Daniel Lucas; Jeffree is just making it all up because he's jealous. They were distracted by the glittery makeup for a brief moment, but after the Stickam session, they're back to defending their Crunkcore King.

Dahvie should just declare the SGTC a "religion" for the tax benefits. After talking with some fans for a few seconds, the IRS should have no problem declaring it a cult.

If you haven't seen it, the Stickam is up at Dahvie Responds - Part 1 and Dahvie Responds - Part 2
I think that makes him a child molester, not a rapist.

He just has sex with Jessi Slaughter, right? He didn't violently rape her, did he?
`cyn

He just has sex with Jessi Slaughter, right? He didn't violently rape her, did he?

He didn't have sex with Jessi Slaughter. No one is seriously claiming he did.

According to several people who have worked closely with him, he's been having sex with underage fans. It's considered statutory rape if the girl is under the age of consent. That's why they call it "jailbait."

Technically, that may include some "molesting" as well.

You might want to check out Shard's take on the whole situation. He's done his homework, and done a stellar job of backing up his words. It's a pretty accurate picture of what's going on, especially for an Encyclopedia Dramatica article.
Jenniverse
`cyn

He didn't have sex with Jessi Slaughter. No one is seriously claiming he did.

According to several people who have worked closely with him, he's been having sex with underage fans. It's considered statutory rape if the girl is under the age of consent. That's why they call it "jailbait."

Technically, that may include some "molesting" as well.

Okay. Sorry, I've only heard of this guy because Jessi Slaughter likes the band he's in.

If he's been having sex with underage fans, then he's either a child molester or a statutory rapist. I believe that he's been having sex with underage fans, but I don't think it's a big deal unless he's taking advantage of their adoration for him in order to ******** and chuck them. As long as no one is being taken advantage of, I think it's fine regardless of the laws.

I really don't know a lot about this guy though.
`cyn

Okay. Sorry, I've only heard of this guy because Jessi Slaughter likes the band he's in.

If he's been having sex with underage fans, then he's either a child molester or a statutory rapist. I believe that he's been having sex with underage fans, but I don't think it's a big deal unless he's taking advantage of their adoration for him in order to ******** and chuck them. As long as no one is being taken advantage of, I think it's fine regardless of the laws.

My personal opinion, based on other fans who haven't put out, is that the guy is a pig. Yes, he does use his status to trade favors for sex.
Jenniverse
`cyn

My personal opinion, based on other fans who haven't put out, is that the guy is a pig. Yes, he does use his status to trade favors for sex.

Then I think he's an a*****e, especially considering that a lot of his fans seem to idolize him. Is BOTDF even a big band? Is this a big scandal?

Sparkly Lunatic

`cyn
Jenniverse
`cyn

Then I think he's an a*****e, especially considering that a lot of his fans seem to idolize him. Is BOTDF even a big band? Is this a big scandal?

Well they're getting featured in AP Magazine next month (supposedly), and they were recently featured on MySpace music (again), so Dahvie's been getting a lot of attention that he doesn't deserve. This guy isn't Steven Tyler or some s**t, he's some guy that dresses like a trap and doesn't give a ******** about his fanbase except to sleep with all the jailbait he can still get. He's the Gary Glitter of Crunkcore s**t-music.

Oh, and thank you Jenniverse for what you think of the article - I didn't write it all alone (Popoff from the LJ community "efagz" did a share, and a lot of re-writes of my ramblings), but I have met the man and talked to many of his people over the last year or so, along with all the other Crunk-tard bands I've written about, and the Crunkcore article itself. I'm in no way calling people like Garrett Ecstasy or Jeffree Star saints, because they've all done some REALLY retarded things over the years, but when you have this many people consistently calling you out for being a sick ********, eventually you can't talk your way out of it.

Sparkly Lunatic

Jenniverse

If you haven't seen it, the Stickam is up at Dahvie Responds - Part 1 and Dahvie Responds - Part 2

BTW I should add these.
Sperm Burner
stars just trying to start more ignorant drama because thats the only way he's going to get his little pig squeal out before having to find a real job.

******** the both of them i say, their no good drag queens who put the real queens to shame with their faggotry and incessant retardation.

their both icp clones for spoiled tweenage girls and spoiled gay suburbonite boys.
okay to be honest jeffree star is allot more richer and more talented then ull ever be i dnt agree with child molestation cuz its very stupid and immature but dnt hate on jeffree star or botdf what happens in there world should stay in there world and dnt need little dumb ******** like u talkin trash ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff