Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Actually, two cats (one gone now) have had brought "gifts" to me.... or to my mother.

Mei Li, a beautiful Siamese Seal point, traveled with my parents when they had property up in Tennessee. She loved it; she would catch a chipmunk, bring it into the Master bath, hop into the bathtub, and play with it before eating it. My poor mother woke up not only to the banging of the poor chipmunk being thrown against the bathtub/shower walls, but then finding the mess the cat left behind in the tub!

As for my current cat, Sakura (She's Siamese as well, but not sure what particular point(s) sub-breed she is as she's a stray) one time left a robin on my front doormat -- minus the legs. I've also caught her eating squirrels as well; I knew she chased after them because I was the one cutting pine tar out of her paw fur! She hated me doing that at first, but once it was out, she behaved when I got the scissors out.
I was brought a dead bird and a mouse.
My cat is mainly an indoor cat, but when the weather is nice or well enough, my mom let's him out on to our terrace, and one time he brought back a dead bird 0_o.

Desirable Wench

18,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
my baby Chloe loves to bring me " gifts" mostly dead mice, birds, and baby bunnies but one time a couple of months ago my Chloe brought me a very beautiful and very shiny necklace. heart

Aged Informer

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
One time our outdoor cat brought us a dead bat. I was like, "Ew". But then, I was like, "Aw, Well Thank You Anyways." heart
One neighbor's cat who adopted me took to leaving dead geckoes on my doorstep all. the. damn. time. I guess I looked underfed. XD

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Live mice. Everyone else in the family receives dead mice, but she brings me live ones. stare I think she thinks I dunno how to hunt...She brought me a live newborn rabbit one time, a live baby chipmunk, a live hummingbird (that particular catch I saw live...was kinda awesome, in that "AH! No! Not the hummingbird!" kind of way), and live mice. She leaves dead ones by my car, but I think that's cuz she thinks the car is alive and is a breadwinner in the family. She's...weird. sweatdrop
The weirdest thing my cats have brought me is a rabbits head ( D: ) and a snake's skeleton ( ?! ).
My cats jack and tigger enjoy bringing dead mice in...some times they bring in live ones ooohhh i get chills just thinking about it
xXFurygeistXx
Live mice. Everyone else in the family receives dead mice, but she brings me live ones. stare I think she thinks I dunno how to hunt...She brought me a live newborn rabbit one time, a live baby chipmunk, a live hummingbird (that particular catch I saw live...was kinda awesome, in that "AH! No! Not the hummingbird!" kind of way), and live mice. She leaves dead ones by my car, but I think that's cuz she thinks the car is alive and is a breadwinner in the family. She's...weird. sweatdrop

omg, your cat trying to feed your -car- absolutely made me go AWWWWWWWW <3

Tasty Sweetheart

27,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cool Cat 500
They don't give me many things but mice but a very memorable occasion was when my cat Snowball was scratching at the door, we opened it and she ran in with a dead bird in her mouth and plopped it on the kitchen floor.
Snowball once also brought me a Chipmunk tail... idk what happened to the rest of that poor Chipmunk but I has an idea crying

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
my cat brings me my own stuffed animals off my bed - _ -;
and she also brings me her stuffed animals and toy mice ^^

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
My cat doesn't bring me gifts so much as 'carefully placed reminders' that he is outside, and wants to be inside.

He has left, mice, bunnies, bird feathers... and the most recent addition was a dead squirrel. *u*

Aged Nerd

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
My cat is a sock-napper. She always brings me mystery socks (the majority of the time, no one recognizes them!).

In our old house, she used to like to bring me little live frogs. They were kind of sweet, in a slimy surprise sort of way.
I've had quite a few outdoor cats (as i used to live on a farm), and i have to say that the best (and by best i mean worst) gift I've gotten from my kitties has been a tiny baby mouse, just older than a pinkie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff