Welcome to Gaia! ::

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I was in my first year of college and I was waiting for my dad to pick me up after class one day. It was raining, and it was a Friday. There is never alot of students walking on campus on Friday since the classes everybody usually take are for all the other days of the week and not Friday. No one wants to be in class on Friday apparently.

Anyway I was waiting for my dad, and I was inside the building where my class had been. I was near the back entrance of the building (I usually stay near the front) but anyway I was near the back door and I got impatient so I went outside to look for my dad, thinking he'd just drive up. I was getting really tired of waiting. He is always late may I add.

When I swung the door open to go outside and I almost hit this elderly man with the door. He scared the s**t out of me and I was wondering why he was standing so close to the door. I looked at him and he grabbed the door and said 'thank you' with a smile. I smiled and said 'your welcome' and I let the door swing closed

It started to get creepy because he kept smiling at me through the doorway before the door closed. O.O

Then I remembered that a woman had come through that door earlier, before I had decided to go back out in the rain. And she had looked like she had been looking at someone as she came inside but I didn't think she had made that face because she saw somebody. I think that old guy was hanging out outside the door for a while because it was a while before I went outside, and there he was.

I opened my umbrella and started walking. Dad still wasn't there yet. Then I randomly looked behind me and I saw that old man walking a few paces behind me. I could have swore he was following me. I started walking fast. My heart raced.

I went to another building and hung out. I saw that old man through the glass of the other building making a call (he went back inside).

Long story short I was mad when my dad finally showed up because that wouldn't have happened if he had showed up earlier and not tardy. emotion_donotwant I didn't tell him about the creepy old man though. I've never told anyone about that old guy. I'm not even sure why a old man would be on campus in the first place.
i met the most polite flasher ever.

I was waiting for a train, only one a the platform of a big city train station, like 11am. I'm sat reeding a book and this guy holding his coat tight shut can up to me and said

"What do you think of men in girls underwear?"

I'm sat there with him blocking my exit stinking of alcohol and managed some how to look him dead in the eye and say

"i think its the kind of thing that would make a girl leave the solitude of her book and join the crowds of people behind you"

He just looks at me and says really sadly "So you don't want to see then?"

I said no, and he walked of looking really depressed. It was as funny as it was creepy.
I was at work and this MARRIED man always stares at me.

one day he said " I tried to find you on facebook but I couldnt find you"

i told him i was glad he didnt find me because that's creepy as s**t
I don't know if I was actually being followed or not, but one night around 10pm, I was walking home from buying a new notebook at a grocery store. Halfway to my apartment, I heard another pair of footsteps behind me. Now normally I don't get paranoid over hearing footsteps behind me, but I got an uncomfortable feeling. Looking behind me, I saw someone directly behind me, wearing dark clothing with a hoodie covering their head and face. At first, I passed it off as someone just going my direction, but then after I cut through another apartment's parking lot to get to my apartment faster, I looked back over my shoulder again and saw that same person taking the same shortcut as me when they could have gone the long way around the sidewalk. And so since I was feeling uncomfortable all over, I ran as fast as I could toward my apartment while making sure that the person wasn't following after me as I was running.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

After my roommate moved out a few years back, her room was left empty with a glass window for a screen door leaned against the wall across from the door. The way the sun reflected on it through the curtains on the window made the -exact- image (including color in the right places) of a girl standing in a white dress, staring directly at the doorway.

It was a perfect image (albeit blurry.) There was a cream color for the face and hands (the curtains were aged, use to be white), the window itself's reflection formed a perfect dress, and the vague reflection of the wooded wall formed hair.

Sat that way for months, until my fiancee moved in and we finally put stuff in there.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
There's this really badass old cemetery a few blocks from the beach, and since my boyfriend and I are both into creepy things, we decided to go for a walk through it
Well, back in the 1800s a pretty common way to bury people (or so I've noticed) was to build what's easiest to describe as a shallow rectangular well (about 6 or so feet deep, same as a normal burial) and then place the coffin down in it and cover the top of the "well" with a concrete slab. I've noticed on some that granite or marble was used a lot too. Basically the "box" is used in place of how we'd use a vault today. Except vaults are buried with the coffin inside of them. This method may still be used today but I've not noticed it on any recent graves that I've seen.
Well we were walking around, and we stumbled across a grave that was as described above, but the slab had broken and had a pretty good sized hole in it, so you could peer down and see the top of the coffin. It was still in tact, and had a pretty good covering of leaves and dirt that had blown in since it had clearly been broken for a while, as we could tell by the edges of where the stone was broken.
Pretty eerie, but interesting, and not something you see every day.
Also just after we entered the cemetery I felt something brush across my throat, there didn't seem to be a lot of bugs out that day and I couldn't hear it (like I'd have been able to if it was a fly or something, cause it was a pretty good size)
Not saying it was anything supernatural, just eerie timing.
The grave I mentioned was from 1871 I believe, or around that time.
I was at Burger King with a friend and the cashier saw that my card was from a college and he got all excited. I told him that it was my moms college not mine.
And he came up to me when I was getting my food and hes like "Do you want to make 500 dollars? Just stay there and I'll talk to you after these customers!"

It was really sketchy and I got the hell out of there.
when i was like 16, this man with ms and who knows what else was wrong with him but his name is andy gordan and he followed my sister, my cousin and i around for 2 days in his car until we told the police and the police found a peen pump in his car blegh. totally disturbing but he probably couldn't obduct/hurt us if he tried because he had crutches and a helmet..idk how he was driving around but the other weird thing was that when we were in the police station answering questions, he was there too and he was wearing a diaper but no pants >.<
I am physic so I can see ghosts n s**t, so ghosts n s**t are always in my room. I hate my gift. sweatdrop I don't really know any good stories that aren't like another instance, so...

Chatty Smoker

Hmm. When I was a freshman in high school, I went to text my boyfriend's friend something. But his friend had changed his number, and I ended up texting someone else. We had a short convo once I found out the number was wrong and left it at that. He said I had a "pretty name" and it was done. Then he started texting me daily and even calling me. Talking about how he was lonely and needed someone to talk to. He would call and I picked up a few times and his accent was so thick I could barely understand a word. Eventually he just disappeared after I kept ignoring it. But it was weird.

Loiterer

I once went on a haunted hayride and creepy people in costumes were suppose to come out of the woods and scare us but they weren't allowed to touch us. Anyways a clown came out of the woods and tried to pull me off the hayride and drag me into the woods. This is why I hate clowns.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I was alone and checking my voicemail. The call had a lot of odd clicking and white noise, and what sounded like heavy breathing. After about 10-15 seconds of this, I swear the voice of a demon from hell whispered "I hate you." I was so freaked out, I ended the message and immediately texted my friend to at least let someone know I may or may not have been haunted.

I prayed to my ancestors to get rid of the bad juju and after I had calmed down some, I re-listened to the call and it somehow turned into a normal voicemail from my work instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff